Does this happen to anyone else? You have a dream about a certain female, and then

2»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    memphis10 wrote: »
    Crazy ? , I had a dream about this chick I used to work wit...I go to work the next day and she extra flirty wit me. I was like damn, did you have the same dream too?!

Yall thought I was just sayin some random ? , was no joke.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dreams are about

Ex girlfriends
    Zombies
    Me getting shot n dying
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, its the truth. It's facts. It is what it is. Just cause you dream about a dude doesn't mean its on some ? ? . smh

how is it fact?
    ? preforming Inceptions or something?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Science homie.
  • malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    my ? be crazy jumping of buildings it felt so real ? woke up reaching for ? heart pounding fast.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Random Fact. Men dream about other men 70% of the time, while females dream about each sex equally.

I heard that ? too, but I never dream about men. nh

When I do they are simply characters in a mass scene.

Example.

One time I had a dream that I was in an underground school that I was teleported to, and there was a mixed classroom of men and woman, but some monsters came into the school and started eaten ? .

But if it's only a few people in the dream, they are always women.
    2isiiyx.jpg
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. Crazy dream. Most of my dreams are basic boring ? . I did have one dream were there was like a war in my neighborhood.And i was leading my family to safety On some super 8 ? (a movie).
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Random Fact. Men dream about other men 70% of the time, while females dream about each sex equally.

I heard that ? too, but I never dream about men. nh

When I do they are simply characters in a mass scene.

Example.

One time I had a dream that I was in an underground school that I was teleported to, and there was a mixed classroom of men and woman, but some monsters came into the school and started eaten ? .

But if it's only a few people in the dream, they are always women.
    2isiiyx.jpg

That ? was cray.

The dream started off with me in a large cave, standing in a circle formed by a bunch of hooded ? , then they started chanting, and some glowing symbols appeared in front off all of them, then the ground gave way, and I fell, and fell.

I ended up in some building deep underground, in the center of some music classroom. Then about 5 ? wearing bettlejuice type suits came in the room. Being that this is my dream, I knew some ? was up, so I moved to the back of the room out of site.

Sure enough, the ? in suits started morphing into monsters, and began killing/eating peeps. While they were busy eating other people, I swerve, and dodge, and run out of the run. I'm kind of fast, so I'm running past other ? who gout out before me through a large school type hallway, and as I pass them, them ? getting got (eaten)

As, I get to the end of the hallway, I can either go left, right, or go into a room with a door in front of me.This one monster came from the left, so I grabbed this other ? , and threw him to the monster. I was going to go right, but I slid, and had to turn around and go in to the room instead.

The room has two doors, so I lock the one I just came through, and start to go to the other side of the room to exit through the other door. (which leads to another room. But I see a monster in the other room, and he sees me, so he runs to open up the door, and I run the other way to go back through the other door, we run back and forth for a little bit, and then he just jumps through the window. (it was pretty large)

So I run back through the door I came through, and run left.

meh, I woke up after that.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately for some reason and it never fails all my dreams eventually turns to nightmares.

word b, getting a ? pregnant in your dreams is scary.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and if y'all ? are dreaming about men you probably won't know since you're memory is out of wack. ? you dream 3-4 times during a 8 hour cycle and only remember the one you woke up in the middle of.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    and if y'all ? are dreaming about men you probably won't know since you're memory is out of wack. ? you dream 3-4 times during a 8 hour cycle and only remember the one you woke up in the middle of.

Nah, I don't dream about men.

Not like that.

nh.