YOOOO I HAVE A QUESTION

Options
Aquafina..floe
Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
This summer i will b droppin my first actual music video

This is my fave track i have done and i feel that it is very good

Do u guys think if i cleaned it up and masterd it and done a video to this it would push pretty well

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=lCzSc546xKs&sns=fb&sns=fb&v=lCzSc546xKs&gl=US

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This summer i will b droppin my first actual music video

This is my fave track i have done and i feel that it is very good

Do u guys think if i cleaned it up and masterd it and done a video to this it would push pretty well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzSc546xKs
    Fixed.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it will push, they'll probably call you bitter.

Single mother hoodrats will probably like it though.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    But im not coming off bitter though. Im telling the truth..
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I dont think that track is at all hoodish ghetto or bitter..and most men that listen really enjoy it more than the women
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bwahahaha. Wow.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Your never blowing up Aqua. Like all the other 5 million wannabe rappers on Earf. Anyone who told you your music was good was either;

Family
    People not trying to hurt your feelings
    ? trying to ?

I gave it a good listen along with all the other songs you dropped on the ic. Your not a rapper. I listened to it objectivly. You would have blown up by now. Quit now or your gonna end up succeeding where Joe Sun failed...
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You arent attractive enough to be a rapper

You cant compete with the other female rappers
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep grinding

dont quit your 9 to 5 though
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aqua know damn well she just talkin
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they didn't wanna be single moms they shouldn't have gotten pregnant.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feeling it. You just don't got it babe
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo have yall read this ? blog? lol ? on the rap game

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2012/04/5th-annual-10-softest-? -in-game.html?m=1
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2012/04/5th-annual-10-softest-? -in-game.html?m=1
    Dude is hilarious
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall cold blooded
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why Aqua comes to the IC for objective feedback I will never know.......y'all act like talent is a factor. Like most of the rappers in the game right now aren't straight garbage.

@Aqua, you might need to find another avenue to filter your music through, these dudes don't like you and that's always going to be a factor in their critiques. No opportunity to ? on you will ever be passed up.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with the right affiliation and c/o

Aqua can blow much like Nicki.....Wayne

she be rappin' on the mic just the same.....lame

so Aqua keep flowin' and just do it....Mike

when the album drops, you gon go plat.....sike
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

This ? is awesome and hilarious. Goes to show that if these dudes are making it in the rap game, anyone could :))
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

I'll tell you one thing for sure....let it be seedz who dropped this and see how different the "feedback" would've been. Her and seedz are on the same level.

She will never get any objectivity on the IC, this ? is a popularity contest. The sooner she realizes that, the better off she will be.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Wiz Khalifa-Rose aka the final frontier of simp-dom.... This bull ? muthafucka done sailed his little popsicle stick canoe over ey'single wave of simpness there is in the sucker-for-love sea nahmean. This fool is the biggest trick walkin the face of the earth rite now son. We already kno how this muthafucka went into Kanye's garbage can n scraped together a meal n thought he came up on some gourmet ? namsayin. This muthafucka went into Yeezy's trash n said "OH ? WHY NOBODY ATE THE REST OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE SON??...AYO IMMA REASSEMBLE THIS MUTHAFUCKA N PUT THAT ? UP ON A PEDESTAL B. AYO IMMA PUT WHATEVER LEFT OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE BACK TOGETHER N IMMA SING TO IT...IMMA SING TO IT EVER ADORINGLY N IMMA TAKE PICTURES WIDDIT CUZ AINT NOBODY HAD NO MEATBALL HOAGIE LIKE THIS ONE B....I MIGHT GOT THE ONLY MEATBALL HOAGIE LEFT SON...AYO IMMA WIFE THIS HALF EATEN MEATBALL HOAGIE SON...THIS ? MINES. AYO IMMA PUT A RING ON THIS ? . CUZ THATS JUS WHAT US TRICK MUTHAFUCKAS DO B...IMMA HAVE THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE FOR ALL ETERNITIES CUZ THATS JUS HOW A TRICK ROLL B. THIS MY SHNOOKUMS NAMSAYIN...THIS MY MUTHAFUCKIN SHNOOKUMS SON. WORD. I DONT KNO WHAT YOU HEEEEAAARD ABOUT ME...BUT ANY TRICK CAN GET A DOLLAR OUTTA ME...I GOTTA ACT CONCERNED SO SHE'LL SEE.. THAT IM A MUTHAFUCKIN S-I-M-P...

^^^? hilarious.......
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Seedz is just as wack,ole marble mouth ass ? .

But when he's dropped ? on here, these dudes act like its the second coming, theyve never went this hard because they like him. But skill wise, him and Aqua are dead even.

Had he made this thread and dropped this track, this would've been a totally different outcome.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't care what is said here. She's trying to get her views up on YouTube. The feedback doesn't matter. She's the type of person who asks for feedback to get you to listen, because she knows it's a +1 on the views/listens. Then she goes on with business as usual.

I'll give you an unbiased view although I may or may not offer feedback.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    She doesn't care what is said here. She's trying to get her views up on YouTube. The feedback doesn't matter. She's the type of person who asks for feedback to get you to listen, because she knows it's a +1 on the views/listens. Then she goes on with business as usual.

I'll give you an unbiased view although I may or may not offer feedback.

Yeah, I thought it was ok. Not the best, but not the worst either. Single Mothers would definetly like it...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

I'll tell you one thing for sure....let it be seedz who dropped this and see how different the "feedback" would've been. Her and seedz are on the same level.

She will never get any objectivity on the IC, this ? is a popularity contest. The sooner she realizes that, the better off she will be.

only because seedz knows he is wack and his "style" is satirical