a.mann wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    with the right affiliation and c/o

Aqua can blow much like Nicki.....Wayne

she be rappin' on the mic just the same.....lame

so Aqua keep flowin' and just do it....Mike

when the album drops, you gon go plat.....sike

I'll tell you one thing for sure....let it be seedz who dropped this and see how different the "feedback" would've been. Her and seedz are on the same level.

She will never get any objectivity on the IC, this ? is a popularity contest. The sooner she realizes that, the better off she will be.

only because seedz knows he is wack and his "style" is satirical
    I disagree with that...lol. But even that were the case, it still doesn't explain the overwhelming difference in critiquing two people on the exact same skill level.

I think the disdain that a lot of posters hold for her is definetly a factor in the harsh feedback.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think Seedz thinks he is going to get a deal Kimi i think he just does it for fun.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I''m trying to tell her.....
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

The flow is not smooth. It will turn a lot of people off.

If that's your natural voice I guess you can't change it, but it may help to soften up the delivery a bit. I already know you don't talk THAT hard.

Also, why are you giggling at the beginning of a serious song? It makes you come off as a bird who is amused by this topic (which you're obviously not, so your approach including ad libs should reflect that so the delivery and message are congruent).

Good subject matter. I like that you have chosen to speak on things such as this. I don't think the beat captures the mood of this type of subject in a way that makes it stick. It doesn't seem to complement what you're speaking on.

This is a conversational topic. More conversational flow and less choppy flow would work better IMO.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    you are asking people to be open minded and level headed......... in the donkey...
    jus sayin....
    I dont think Seedz thinks he is going to get a deal Kimi i think he just does it for fun.

I'll tell you one thing for sure....let it be seedz who dropped this and see how different the "feedback" would've been. Her and seedz are on the same level.

She will never get any objectivity on the IC, this ? is a popularity contest. The sooner she realizes that, the better off she will be.

So you guys feel that he gets mainly positive feedback when he drops his ? because he's not out to get a deal?

Maybe your right, that sounds fair enough, I still think her being disliked is a contributing factor as well though.

• a.mann
    Options
    kimi maybe because you are cool with Aqua
    it could be perventing you from giving a honest and objective opinion on her music here
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you are asking people to be open minded and level headed......... in the donkey...

jus sayin....

So you guys feel that he gets mainly positive feedback when he drops his ? because he's not out to get a deal?

Maybe your right, that sounds fair enough, I still think her being disliked is a contributing factor as well though.

I never really listened to his stuff like that but i would imagine his popularity on this site help....
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    it could be perventing you from giving a honest and objective opinion on her music here

Nah, I don't think it's all that good either, I just don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.

Plus, she didn't ask if this song would get her signed, she asked if it had the potential to catch on, and I definetly think it could if it's marketed to the right audience....I just thought there was bias in a lot of the feedback she got here :-??
  • a.mann
    Options
    Nah, I don't think it's all that good either, I just don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.
    Plus, she didn't ask if this song would get her signed, she asked if it had the potential to catch on, and I definetly think it could if it's marketed to the right audience....I just thought there was bias in a lot of the feedback she got here :-??

damn kimi, I thought you and Aqua were cool.....

smh
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

damn kimi, I thought you and Aqua were cool.....

smh

I know, I just broke an IC commandment for not blindly cosigning someone I'm cool with....lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    Options

ain't chu learned anything?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    She can't help herself slime

She the fairy ? mother to the IC females...
    Im noticing that .

Y'all stay painting me on some Harriet Tubman ? , like dudes here don't go extra hard on the few chicks that post here whilst caping and riding for their male counterparts. So what if I ride for the females, it's not like these guys are going to do it.>:P
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    She's not disliked.
    She is well liked, folk jus be talking ? .

/:)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not care about anyone on here that does not like me

I do not care about anyone that has any negative things to say about any of my music personal life or anything i do in this business

What i do care is when i say something post something it gets played and it gets a reaction

The ic is not the only network that i interact with and look for feedback

So....regardless keep up the good work..i will b back for personal responses to some of yall in this thread
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's not disliked.
    She is well liked, folk jus be talking ? .

This is the realist response. In here....its hard to not like me
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    Options

[/quote]

ill take her over seedz any day...trying to hard for a black forum or trying real hard cause you black and thats what you do
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody would be mad at seedz cause he does it as a joke

Yall indirectly ? on Aqua by tryna make the ? personal

Seedz cant rap and he knows it, he does that ? for kicks and giggles and its taken as such
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jus sayin....

I never really listened to his stuff like that but i would imagine his popularity on this site help....

Why wouldn't you follow me back on istragram, ? ? nh
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

jus sayin....

Why wouldn't you follow me back on istragram, ? ? nh

lol combo breaker
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my album dope as ?
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ima eat these coco pops