? be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

Options
FucktheIC
FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Proud as ? .

Makes me sick.

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I were you, I'd be happy that I can still live the single life.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...

another moment in lowered expectations
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    like you ain't mixed with something. dominant and recessive traits ftw.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't let the jealousy destroy you. Use it as motivation.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna wife this white girl some time ago and then I thought better of it. Didn't want my seed having conflicting racial identities.
    Sleeping with the enemy is bad for your mental health.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Who can't pull white hoes? You make it seem like it's some kind of challenge.

If macking was a video game a white woman would be the boss of the 1st level.
  • Amotekun
    Options

What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously. Touchy subject I see
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Also not saying you're one of them t/s but a lot of brothas are quick to hate on black man/white woman relationships but end up being all starry eyed when they see a mixed chick.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ? are you talking about?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n ? saying "I can pull a pink toe!"

What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

lol...I think you left out '? ' my dude

Every girl got ? , white girls don't have the corner on the ? market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint t/s the patron saint of interracial relationships?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint t/s the patron saint of interracial relationships?

I coulda swore t/s was the alias of that fat jamaican ? who love fat white women
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited April 2012
    Options

lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n ? saying "I can pull a pink toe!"

Every girl got ? , white girls don't have the corner on the ? market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know ? just thinking about that pink ? and the less nagging scenarios.

Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I ? with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as ? and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, ? got tired of sistah's ? . And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't ? .

'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

Majority of white broads aren't about that ? . They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the ? up. And they love getting ? . Now seriously, what man is going to turn that ? down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "? , you not my ? daddy! ? wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your ? " to "suck your ? ? you gonna eat my ? ?".

Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. ? are tired of that ? . straight up b.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Also its quite interesting to note that the same ? that ? are tired of dealing with sistahs (the nagging, you ain't ? argument) is almost synonymous with the problems white girls have faced dealing with racist parents and curiosity. So it was bound to happen at some point
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could ? snow bunnies all day but to have children with one.....

I guess what I'll never understand is what circumstances took place in a brothers life for him to really settle for average to below average looking white ? . I see it all the time. Brothers with ugly white women in their arms. It's amazing.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of my black friends now are hooked up with a white chick no lie.? is wild.Im the last of a dying breed trying to date a sistah but they ? up out here.And the ones that are on the right track aint trying to ? wit a ? unless he got mad doe.
  • Amotekun
    Options

lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know ? just thinking about that pink ? and the less nagging scenarios.

Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I ? with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as ? and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, ? got tired of sistah's ? . And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't ? .

'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

Majority of white broads aren't about that ? . They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the ? up. And they love getting ? . Now seriously, what man is going to turn that ? down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "? , you not my ? daddy! ? wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your ? " to "suck your ? ? you gonna eat my ? ?".

Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. ? are tired of that ? . straight up b.

I feel what you sayin dun because thats the very reason I went international for a minute. It's too easy in college. It came to my mind though that even though their is a lot of strain in Black male/female relationships the answer can't be jumping over to the enemy. I dated some cool ass white girls too, but in every relationship things got tense or somewhat uncomfortable whenever some racial ? came about. All of them ultimately had issues with Black female friends or family members.

You're right though issue with the sistas cause some bredren to hunt for snow bunnies, but that move don't solve the problem it just widens the gap until there's a total collapse. I was watching this vid called Black Love is a Revolutionary Act. It was pretty deep.

My bad about missing the humor, I get very serious about these issues because of whats at stake. In hindsight I do appreciate it.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

I feel what you sayin dun because thats the very reason I went international for a minute. It's too easy in college. It came to my mind though that even though their is a lot of strain in Black male/female relationships the answer can't be jumping over to the enemy. I dated some cool ass white girls too, but in every relationship things got tense or somewhat uncomfortable whenever some racial ? came about. All of them ultimately had issues with Black female friends or family members.

You're right though issue with the sistas cause some bredren to hunt for snow bunnies,but that move don't solve the problem it just widens the gap until there's a total collapse. I was watching this vid called Black Love is a Revolutionary Act. It was pretty deep.

My bad about missing the humor, I get very serious about these issues because of whats at stake. In hindsight I do appreciate it.

I definitely feel what you're saying on the bolded. That's very true.

"I get very serious..." dog I'm the same way. Sometimes I'm too serious-you seen how I answered your thread about the africans calling themselves ? ! lol!! no biggie ? ...
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    All of my black friends now are hooked up with a white chick no lie.? is wild.Im the last of a dying breed trying to date a sistah but they ? up out here.And the ones that are on the right track aint trying to ? wit a ? unless he got mad doe.

Don't give up though, homie. They out there.

But I think us black men are ? up too, though. I think it's a 50/50 thing. I had a good one but my mind right wasn't at the time so I lost her. Live and learn.
  • Amotekun
    Options

You're right though issue with the sistas cause some bredren to hunt for snow bunnies,but that move don't solve the problem it just widens the gap until there's a total collapse. I was watching this vid called Black Love is a Revolutionary Act. It was pretty deep.

I definitely feel what you're saying on the bolded. That's very true.

"I get very serious..." dog I'm the same way. Sometimes I'm too serious-you seen how I answered your thread about the africans calling themselves ? ! lol!! no biggie ? ...

I feel you dun. A lot of the issues I feel we propagate ourselves now, but initially I believe it's simply a product of circumstance. Certain behaviors can be bred into the DNA, not meaning it is absent from any other culture but think about how during slavery black men were used as breeders being sent from plantation to plantation to breed the strongest stock.
    As Black people in America I believe collectively even years after slavery was ended our generations suffered and still suffer a sort of Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder manifesting itself in a multitude of behaviors.
    Black community has been going through this sort of multi faceted entropy. On one end you have duns can't get themselves out the projects save for prison, doin all types of dirt having all types of kids and most likely dying prematurely and leaving baby mommas to raise mouths with minimal guidance
    On the other end you have duns that do make it, become very succesful whether through business or sports or what have you and instead of marrying a sista to create a strong line of Black soldiers they marry a white person weakening the breeding strain and when they die all the wealth and knowledge the acquire goes back into white hands.
    Duns gettin neutralized out'chea.
    It's a real ? up game of chess.