? be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

Options

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol pullin ? is easy period.... I have no issue with any race.... Asian .. Spanish.. black.. white.. it pay's to not be ugly b...opens up endless combinations of ? .

I'm saying tho. I hardly ever hear attractive men complain like this.

An attractive dude with no personality will complain. nh

Looks don't get you ? . It helps though.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Yummy.Liix
    Yummy.Liix Members Posts: 11
    Options
    I think some of you have it set in your mind that black women act a certain way and white women act a certain way so even when they both display the same type of behavior you're more tolerant of one over the other just because you have a better view of them.

The same goes for some black women when it comes to white men.

You are so right.
    Black people contribute to the "white privilege," and they don't even know it.I see the same thing on lipstickalley sometimes .Someone is "better," by default simply because they are white.

& I'm in love with your signature...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    What's funny is u can tell that ? in here wasn't hugged as a child
    2mwh2rb.jpg

Blame ya mama not all black women
    ? still avoiding the answering the question of who that harlot in his sig is............
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall got some serious issues with black women, must be from their personal issues with their BLACK mothers. :(
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    2mwh2rb.jpg

? still avoiding the answering the question of who that harlot in his sig is............

U can't see thats Aaliyah. Do u live under a fungus covered rock or something?

• Lurker6
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    2mwh2rb.jpg

U can't see thats Aaliyah. Do u live under a fungus infected rock or something?

shes been dead for like 10 years not exactly the first person i think of when i see a chick
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options
    That looks nothing like Aaliyah...
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^^^^It's actually some chick named Keshia Chante.
    a2937keshia-chante.jpg
    I guess she used to ? with Drake, or something.

Btw, in case anyone wants to know how to ID a chick in a picture just go to google images and drag the
    image towards the top of the screen:

2cd8zrq.jpg

It'll take you to a page of visually similar images, and then from there you can just click on one of the links.

It should have their name somewhere on the page.
  • Yummy.Liix
    Yummy.Liix Members Posts: 11
    Options
    That's keshia chante.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol pullin ? is easy period.... I have no issue with any race.... Asian .. Spanish.. black.. white.. it pay's to not be ugly b...opens up endless combinations of ? .

Stop it 5! Brothas that look like Biggie with the lazy eye and all can pull damn near ANY white chick. The same way the fat ugly ass white girls can pull most of the black dudes. White girls are easier for black dudes due to their "rebel against their father/society, jungle fever" attitude, and black guys are easier for white girls because of conditioning and the lack of knowledge of self.

i don't agree. The man taking the lead in the household has worked for ALL other groups of people. Why can't it work with us. At the end of the day we are ALL just men. And no man wants to put up with a belligerent and nagging ? , black or white. All the alpha male ? can get flush down the ? toilet. I have heard that argument too many times in reference to being able to "handle" black women.I'm just a man and I just want a women to ? , cook, clean and shut the ? up when told.

We all have our preferences. Like I said earlier, I want a women who will stand up for herself, a women who is independent, a women who makes her own money, makes her own decisions, and a women who sees herself as a queen.

I don't want no submissive "I'll do whatever you say" women. That ? is the ULTIMATE deal breaker for me. I absolutely hate that ? on all levels. When I marry a chick, I want her to see herself as my equal.

This is probably because all the IMPORTANT women around me are self-made, making (at least) 6figures etc., but that's the type of women I was raised around, so I won't settle for anything less.

Agree to disagree.
    I think some of you have it set in your mind that black women act a certain way and white women act a certain way so even when they both display the same type of behavior you're more tolerant of one over the other just because you have a better view of them.

The same goes for some black women when it comes to white men.

Everything is based on our experiences.

Black women do act a certain way, and that's what makes them so attractive IMO. I haven't met a black girl yet who hasn't had the ultimate confidence (which is a huge turn-on for me).

White girls no matter how educated, all come off as curious and air-headed to me. They have no filter and they say whatever comes to mind. Plus, I'm just not attracted to European features.

I stopped after the first line.... Biggy was rich that ? could pull most hoes.... I personally have no issues pulling any chicks of any race .... im sorry I can not relate to this discussion...
  • KingJamal
    Options
    ^^^^It's actually some chick named Keshia Chante.
    a2937keshia-chante.jpg
    I guess she used to ? with Drake, or something.

Btw, in case anyone wants to know how to ID a chick in a picture just go to google images and drag the image towards the top of the screen:
    2cd8zrq.jpg[/img]

Well I'll be damned lol

Someone had it labeled Aaliyah and it looked like her from the side. Hmmm watever.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n ? saying "I can pull a pink toe!"
    ? mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.

What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

lol...I think you left out '? ' my dude

Every girl got ? , white girls don't have the corner on the ? market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know ? just thinking about that pink ? and the less nagging scenarios.

Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I ? with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as ? and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, ? got tired of sistah's ? . And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't ? .

'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

Majority of white broads aren't about that ? . They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the ? up. And they love getting ? . Now seriously, what man is going to turn that ? down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "? , you not my ? daddy! ? wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your ? " to "suck your ? ? you gonna eat my ? ?".

Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. ? are tired of that ? . straight up b.

Black women are gonna put themselves to extinction if this keeps up any longer. Black women are gonna get outsourced by these Kim K hoes with ass when years pass by and their childbearing days are behind them. With a lot of ? having babies with white hoes in record numbers, its only gonna be a matter in time before the stereotypical (head)strong black woman disappears from society altogether. I prefer black chicks that come from a middle class 2 parent household cause they open minded, but I smash any good looking chick.
  • KingJamal
    Options
    There is that better lol

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Wild Self
    Options
    wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?

? realized that life is short and rather get easy ? . For me, I rather wife up a nerdy black chick.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited April 2012
    Options

@yummylix
    I agree.

Marlon Brando is just dreamy. :)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Goat thread

WOAT Head
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so yall goin to pay respects to a aaliyah by leaving R.I.P. ? stains on a kleenex?

her finee asss went to soon ..

Aaliyah-549510.jpg

Aaliyah-396435.jpg

Aaliyah-Feet-532755.jpg

Aaliyah-Feet-40881.jpg
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @yummylix
    I agree.

Marlon Brando is just dreamy. :)

Co-Sign. Him and Paul Newman....lawd!
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Goat thread

WOAT Head

damn lol
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Mood and Taeboo

duns in here capin for the honor of Black women from goofy mugs and yall gettin moist over a white dude, a dead one at that. WTF!
  • Lurker6
    Options
    SMH @ Mood and Taeboo

duns in here capin for the honor of Black women from goofy mugs and yall gettin moist over a white dude, a dead one at that. WTF!
    they made me think back to h/s when we were watchin The Great Gatsby and these chicks were goin crazy for old as Robert Redford
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    Well atleast we aren't making threads praising them and saying how white men get too much hate.
    Lol
  • Wild Self
    Options
    Well atleast we aren't making threads praising them and saying how white men get too much hate.
    Lol

I know that chicks prefer black men cause of their sexual prowess. Dunno why you want some old ass white dude :))
  • Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options

I know that chicks prefer black men cause of their sexual prowess. Dunno why you want some old ass white dude :))

Because him and Paul Newman were hotties back in the day. They don't make white men like that anymore. Lol

Plus, my avi has my boo in it. Lol