you ever have convo/do your thing in the bathroom when your S/O is taking a dump??

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
thats a line i would never cross brah...i dont want to know what comes out that end with my girl..my lips goes too damn close to that zone during the doings...any of yall go in there like not a single fkk giving to talk to them or brush your teeth or whatever?

http://youtu.be/1u6P2G-YbxI

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made jokes and talked with my girl while she was shittin. She kept saying get out but I'm trying to make her comfortable around me at all times
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, if I'm ? , I don't want my girl coming in. It's not embarrassment. ? that. I'm ? . That's my time to think about what I got to do for the day. Why the ? a broad wants to come in the bathroom and reminded me of ? that I already know? "damn doc, what you eat for lunch" "oh ? , that ? went...plop" ? get the ? out of here...? up my concentration n ? .
    I made jokes and talked with my girl while she was shittin. She kept saying get out but I'm trying to make her comfortable around me at all times

you got some funny methods yo..."to get comfortable with me girl, I'm going to randomly tell you jokes so you can laugh and squeeze you ass to break that ? in half" lol ? is going to force her ass to get comfortable

• TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my girl are comfortable with eachother, we talk about everything, we do everything together. It's my partner in life. With that said, for the sake of my perception of her. Some things are off limits. I don't wanna see a pad, I don't wanna see, smell, or hear you ? , and keep that fartin ? to a minimum.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    Me and my girl are comfortable with eachother, we talk about everything, we do everything together. It's my partner in life. With that said, for the sake of my perception of her. Some things are off limits. I don't wanna see a pad, I don't wanna see, smell, or hear you ? , and keep that fartin ? to a minimum.
    thats what im thinking too bruh...that extra stuff..i dont want to know about
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?Wifey does this but only as a joke cause she know I hate it. Period ? is the worst smell ever.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I don't give a ? , we're human.

It would worry me if she didnt ? , I'd think what the ? is wrong with this Alien
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    one of, if not THEE stupidest "testaments" of how "comfortable" a couple is around each other

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, who wants to smell someone elses ? ?
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl dont ? . she prolly needs to see someone about that