Ok i'll admitt i have a problem do i need help?

iluvfathoes:)
iluvfathoes:) Members Posts: 120
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I rather have sexual intercourse with thicker bigger women than avg slim/skinny women. I want walk out in public with ? /thicker women but i will only date avg/slim type women when Im out in public. What Im saying is that i like my women thick in the sheets and my slim women in the streets.

Comments

• Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    You think this is a problem b/c?
  • iluvfathoes:)
    Da Roc wrote: »

Hard to explain
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    You lettin other ? opinions son you. That's an unhealthy practice homeboy.
  • Da Roc

Hard to explain

In that case, I can only speculate, and Lurker6 seems to be on it. Slim chicks don't seem to do anything for you, but that's all you'd be seen out in public with while you got undercover love for the big girls. Sounds like you don't wanna catch the side-eye from people if you dining out with a ? . And to that, I'd say f*ck what everyone else got to say. Be proud. That one ? from Road Trip was BAAAD, AND she was a model until she died a couple years back.

Hard to explain

In that case, I can only speculate, and Lurker6 seems to be on it. Slim chicks don't seem to do anything for you, but that's all you'd be seen out in public with while you got undercover love for the big girls. Sounds like you don't wanna catch the side-eye from people if you dining out with a ? . And to that, I'd say f*ck what everyone else got to say. Be proud. That one ? from Road Trip was BAAAD, AND she was a model until she died a couple years back.
    the only problem i see is that grizzly bear in yo avi

but other than that keep ? them fat ?
    TheFix wrote: »

its hard because i like both
  • Da Roc
    You like both, but one type is exclusive to behind closed doors, while another is exclusive in public. Still sounds like you letting judgment from Ricks, Ashleys, and Tyrones affect your actions just a bit. At least that's what it sounds like.
    You like both, but one type is exclusive to behind closed doors, while another is exclusive in public. Still sounds like you letting judgment from Ricks, Ashleys, and Tyrones affect your actions just a bit. At least that's what it sounds like.
    in a way iam self conscious about it

• Da Roc
    Then yea, you do have a problem, keeping it all the way funky, partner.

Now if big girls don't do nothing for you besides sex, and that's ALL you want, that's your prerogative. Same with skinny girls. But I seriously doubt people are gonna give you that much attention b/c you out with a big girl, as opposed to another man or a ? . And even if that was the case (btw, not trying to blast you at all), who the f*ck cares especially if they don't know you or gonna be watching your every move 24/7? There ain't nothing repulsive about a big woman, by any means.

Be proud and celebrate the fact you don't follow trends like everybody else.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭

Word, thats the only problem. Tear that plus size ? up ?

i know that im not going to stop sleeping with them, its just that i like em big in the right places in the bedroom

Now if big girls don't do nothing for you besides sex, and that's ALL you want, that's your prerogative. Same with skinny girls. But I seriously doubt people are gonna give you that much attention b/c you out with a big girl, as opposed to another man or a ? . And even if that was the case (btw, not trying to blast you at all), who the f*ck cares especially if they don't know you or gonna be watching your every move 24/7? There ain't nothing repulsive about a big woman, by any means.

You are right but i hate the face that i will get judge because of what i like in my personal life
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If by help you mean having the ? slapped out of you, then yes.

Follower ass.
    Gotdayum.
    If by help you mean having the ? slapped out of you, then yes.

Follower ass.

i'll ? you
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should hide those day walkers
  • Da Roc

i know that im not going to stop sleeping with them, its just that i like em big in the right places in the bedroom

You are right but i hate the face that i will get judge because of what i like in my personal life

lol. Dude, I really hope you'll wake up one day and see how lame it is to live life under scrutiny of random-ass people who'll probably at best make a snide comment, and go on with the rest of their day, while you lettin them burn your soul slowly. I used to think that way too at one point (no lie), till I realized how much fun's being taken out of life by putting on a song & dance for everybody else. If people's opinions are shaming you like that, you might as well leave them big girls alone until your skin finally turns hard or your confidence gets an upgrade. What type of girl you think is gonna find that trait in a man attractive, whether she a s/o or a j/o?

lol. Dude, I really hope you'll wake up one day and see how lame it is to live life under scrutiny of random-ass people who'll probably at best make a snide comment, and go on with the rest of their day, while you lettin them burn your soul slowly. I used to think that way too at one point (no lie), till I realized how much fun's being taken out of life by putting on a song & dance for everybody else. If people's opinions are shaming you like that, you might as well leave them big girls alone until your skin finally turns hard or your confidence gets an upgrade. What type of girl you think is gonna find that trait in a man attractive, whether she a s/o or a j/o?

u rite
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat just mad she can't be shown in the streets.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that 300 post rule just isn't ever gonna be enforced...
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    basically you're in the closet in regards to the size of women you truly like

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same damn problem. I can't bring myself to bring a big girl out in public. It matters what other people think.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro's alias

was thinking this too.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    man if i seen you somewhere with that fat ass so and so

i wouldnt even say or think nothing bout it

unless you started cracking jokes. . .i might slip one in

other than that wouldnt have no words
    Loo.Loo wrote: »
    basically you're in the closet in regards to the size of women you truly like
    i cant freak my women in da closet they cant fit
    I have the same damn problem. I can't bring myself to bring a big girl out in public. It matters what other people think.
    Only time i cna be seen witthem is if im in the car with them
    Dro's alias
    young dro?
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alot of men are like this. they pose with a dime but really like the average type. They feel pressured like they have 2 have a superficial dime with implants and a fake look. It's a man thing I guess. deep down inside they want a regular chick.

• unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

u rite

most of the time it's the big girl whos the mistress. I don't put it pass big girls. Most men just think the dime is fake. They don't really be into a dime peice. (the chick that get all the adjustments just to be a perfect 10)...usually cares about her looks more than the man, and most men want attention. Thats why most dimes can't keep a man. but alot of fat girls can't get rid of their man....true story.

I just like being regular..I never was into that dime peice race. nor was I trying to be a dime. I just take care of my health.