Lakers center Jordan Hill charged with assault for allegedly choking family member

Options
KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lakers-center-jordan-hill-charged-assault-allegedly-choking-182653532.html

Los Angeles Lakers center Jordan Hill was charged with felony assault on Monday morning, accused of allegedly choking his girlfriend at his Houston-area home while a member of the Houston Rockets earlier this season.
The official charge is "assault of a family member," according to court documents obtained by Houston ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. Hill's girlfriend reportedly told police that after she threw his cell phones on the floor during a Feb. 29 argument, he "punched her in the legs, grabbed her, pulled her off the couch and dragged her to where the phones were, and threw her against the wall," according to KTRK.

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? punched her in the leg....she prob collapsed like a muhfucka if it was in the thigh

grabbed her....on some Jax ?

pulled her off the couch....high couch falls hurt b

dragged her to where the phones were....hopefully there wasn't a coffee table in their path

and threw her against the wall.

this ain't the first time he's done this.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punched her in the legs like Charlie and Eddie Murphy did Rick James lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao! Listen. I seen this on Lakers Nation on facebook. I commented ? aint ? . They delete it, so i post it again. Now they won't let me comment any more. smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Punched her in the legs like Charlie and Eddie Murphy did Rick James lol

lmao

"WHAT IMMA DO BOUT MY LEGGGS JORDAN?!"
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course he was charged when the playoffs starts.

the state of texas wants spurs to go to the nba finals.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

haha you stupid for that .........just when he gettin time playin good .......i hope he get kobe's lawyer and it's nothin
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

haha you stupid for that .........just when he gettin time playin good .......i hope he get kobe's lawyer and it's nothin

that's what i'm saying.... it's funny how everybody male n female, white/black etc. was ? Prime Time for being a head of the game.

now look at this ?