Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you might die?

Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in AKA Donkey
I was in high school. Had just got out of football practice and was walking to the bus stop with some teammates to go home. A large group of students from the school were walking up on this dude who live down the street from the school and he was talking crazy. So basically they was bout to jump dude. So he runs in his house and gets a bat and comes back out. The group stops. So then the dude gets on his phone and calls someone. not more than 5 minute later about 4 cars pull up and about 15 dudes hop out. They had bats, big metal chains, guns, and one dude had a rambo knife no lie. So I guess dude tells them everybody who was out there was trying to jump him. So they randomly start beating the ? outta people. Me and my teammates post up and basically waiting for someone to try something. We see people getting hit with bats and chains and what not and people getting stomped out. Then we heard gunshots so we ran. I thought it was over for me that day. But I posted up in the store and escaped the madness. That was a crazy day....

Yall had any stories where you thought you might die?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No video wtf? You're evil.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 13. Smoking a dutch on some train tracks up on a bridge. I had an ipod on. I felt the vibration on the tracks. I look behind me and see it coming. I have no time to run. So i'm between the tracks and the bridge and this train his going by me, like 5 ft from me. I was so ? scared. I ? my pants.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 13. Smoking a dutch on some train tracks up on a bridge. I had an ipod on. I felt the vibration on the tracks. I look behind me and see it coming. I have no time to run. So i'm between the tracks and the bridge and this train his going by me, like 5 ft from me. I was so ? scared. I ? my pants.

Somehow im not suprised...
  • Arya Tsaddiq

I was more worried about having to defend my life. The thought to record it didn't even cross my mind. Would have been the GOAT video tho

• In Your Moms Room
    Why aren't you surprised.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vboy513 wrote: »

I was more worried about having to defend my life. The thought to record it didn't even cross my mind. Would have been the GOAT video tho
    Fear for your life is no excuse, there are millions who depend on such situations for entertainment.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited April 2012
    ya got stabbed in the side when i was 15&shot in my back near my shoulder blade when i was 17 doc said it was 3in from my heart
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was ? blood out my ass and it felt like my guts was gettin ripped out. No ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    Damn Munny. I'm glad i'm not the only one that happened to.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Hitta wrote: »
    ya got stabbed in the side when i was 15&shot in my back near my shoulder blade when i was 17 doc said it was 3in from my heart

Real ? post
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Munny. I'm glad i'm not the only one that happened to.

? was ? up bruh. Hit me outta the blue. Took my a super long to recover too. Docs thought i had chrons disease or that brock lesnar disease.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Hitta wrote: »

Real ? post

not a real ? post more like i cant believe this ? stabbed&shot me post ? happened so fast

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    8 car crashes
    Went to the hospital for 4 of em
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    At a park back in the day me and my cousins was all there smoking drinking chicks everywhere. A dude my cuz had beef with came up with his crew and stole on my cuz a fight broke out 10 of us against 20 of them. My cuz got out of the tussle and made it to his brother's car and popped the trunk pulled out a Mac11 started firing in the air ? broke out but he decided to let it loose in the crowd. A bullet went right by my ear and richocetted off the wall and hit a dude in the head killing him on the spot. ? was so ? up that I was speechless never saw anybody shot in the head the dude twitched once and that was it. Cops came arrested my cuz they got him on 2nd degree manslaughter. They tried getting him for 1st degree but the dude he shot had a gun and was wanted on attempted murder charges himself. Cuz did 10yrs his brother got 3yrs fors having assault weapon and being a felon. To this day I can still hear that bullet go by ear smh.

Thats crazy bruh. Lucky he aint hit more people

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    @cain I wouldn't put any money on that ? 's books after that ? he pulled.

Thread Has Potential.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    At a park back in the day me and my cousins was all there smoking drinking chicks everywhere. A dude my cuz had beef with came up with his crew and stole on my cuz a fight broke out 10 of us against 20 of them. My cuz got out of the tussle and made it to his brother's car and popped the trunk pulled out a Mac11 started firing in the air ? broke out but he decided to let it loose in the crowd. A bullet went right by my ear and richocetted off the wall and hit a dude in the head killing him on the spot. ? was so ? up that I was speechless never saw anybody shot in the head the dude twitched once and that was it. Cops came arrested my cuz they got him on 2nd degree manslaughter. They tried getting him for 1st degree but the dude he shot had a gun and was wanted on attempted murder charges himself. Cuz did 10yrs his brother got 3yrs fors having assault weapon and being a felon. To this day I can still hear that bullet go by ear smh.

Thats crazy bruh. Lucky he aint hit more people

He was out the bottom of hill and was shooting upwards. If he would've be level with the rest of us ? woulda went bad. Well I should say badder than it was.

People get in that moment of rage and just don't give a ? ....

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Man way too many ? times for comfort....SMH....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    I have another one.

I was at a carnival with my brother and grandma. I was about 8 and he was 6. We got on this space ship ride that just goes around real fast in a circle. Me and my brother get on and were like the only two kids there so he lets us on and starts it up. Only goes for about a minute and stops. Me and my brother were in the same ship. I thought the ride was over because I sat there for about a minute, so i unbuckle myself and was about to get out. I didnt realize that the ride had only stopped to let on this group of kids who came to get on. So im about to unbuckle my brother and the ride starts up. So I grab on tothe bar on the outside and hang on for my life. My grandma realized I was dangling and stopped the ride. I was hanging on for a good 10 seconds tho.

Probably wouldn't have died but it went up high in the air. I thought I was going to die.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    took a ? hit
    everything blurred and i thought im havin a heart attack and im gonna die
    this happened a few times smh
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st car accident. Going thru a wide intersection & this ? pulls out in front of me talking about she thought it was a 4 way stop. I was doing 65 in a 55 and had to swerve to avoid a head to head collision, but I though ? coulda been over.

2nd car accident was on a rainy day. Came around a short ass curve & saw a deer. He was to my left and about to run out in front of me but @ the last minute decided to go back so I swerved to miss him. I hit some loose gravel & my car slid, hit a ditch bank & flipped over. Had to kick my way out.

3rd time I was on my way back to school from visiting my pops. This 18 wheeler was coming in the opposite direction behind a car. I looked down for a split second to change the radio and the driver tried to pass the car in front of him. I had to hit the shoulder of the road to avoid being crushed.

4th time I had gallbladder disease & a septic infection. I went to the Dr for like 9 months before these ? found out what was wrong w/ me. My surgeon said my gallbladder was 1 of the worst hes ever seen. Had I waited another 2-4 weeks to have surgery and it prolly woulda ruptured while it was still in my body.

• philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    My wife tried stabbing me a couple of times after she found out I cheated.
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    well since everybody telling there storys ill tell mine the 1st one my cousin got jumped on by some rivials in "the lot" (place where folks go and kick it so i jump in dude i was fightin pulls a knife&stabs me i pull out my steel&start dumpin aimlessly (actually foundout i hit 1 ? on the news later that day) ? scatter my cousin helps me 2 my car we peel the 2nd time me&about 8 of my ? was standin at "the flats" (a gas station we post up at) this time some ? i had beef with came throught&start dumpin on us we take off running down the street i got popped in the shoulder i go down instantly 3 of my patnas got killed doe
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I nearly drowned in a river when I was 9 years old. I was chilling in an area of the river where the current was slow and as soon as I do a two step, the current practically throws me in its flow. Luckily I knew how to swim, otherwise young_chitlin would not exist. From that moment forward, I swore never to say kick rocks because a rock saved my life.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    vboy513 wrote:
    I was in high school. Had just got out of football practice and was walking to the bus stop with some teammates to go home. A large group of students from the school were walking up on this dude who live down the street from the school and he was talking crazy. So basically they was bout to jump dude. So he runs in his house and gets a bat and comes back out. The group stops. So then the dude gets on his phone and calls someone. not more than 5 minute later about 4 cars pull up and about 15 dudes hop out. They had bats, big metal chains, guns, and one dude had a rambo knife no lie. So I guess dude tells them everybody who was out there was trying to jump him. So they randomly start beating the ? outta people. Me and my teammates post up and basically waiting for someone to try something. We see people getting hit with bats and chains and what not and people getting stomped out. Then we heard gunshots so we ran. I thought it was over for me that day. But I posted up in the store and escaped the madness. That was a crazy day....

Yall had any stories where you thought you might die?

that ? made me laugh
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    nite i crashed my car coming from work. after the tow truck droped it home me and my boy were outside chilling and two dude's yelled dont run maybe 45 yds aways we turn around and they started squeezing. ran thru the backyard like smokey and craig did