i got lost on youtube and bring you.. how to keep your ? clean and smelling good.

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Powder Room

Comments

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how'd you get that lost?
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    how'd you get that lost?
    freaking russian videos man...

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    weird. i got lost on youtube sometime last week and ended up watching a shitload of fresh ? videos as well.

i think it was from looking up some chick that was in somebody's avi. i'll see if i can find it
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VoluptiousVirgo6
    VoluptiousVirgo6 Members Posts: 55
    Options
    Wash It..Soap And Water!!! Bathe And Shower Regularly!!! Eat Healthy and Drink Water....It Will Make A Difference In The Secretions...A Diet High In Water And Fruit Will Also Give You A Sweet Taste:)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Didn't watch the video....
    Being that the ? is a self cleaning ? and has its own protective substances, using any products internally is not necessary nor advised. It can upset a woman's natural acidic balance and increase the risk of irritation and infection. Soap irritates many women so keeping all of the outside area (? ) clean with an unscented glycerin soap or specifically designed vaginal product is all that a woman needs to do.

A foul odor is sign of some form of infection which is usually but not necessarily accompanied by other symptoms. A woman should definitely get checked out. It is a sensitive area so even the use of antibiotics can set off a woman's natural balance. This is why it is advised to take probiotics especially during that time in order to restore the good bacteria.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think you got lost
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Whenever I get lost on YouTube I end up watching people pop their pimples and pulling bot fly larvae out of their backs. The people in the comments call it "the weird part of YouTube".