BATMAN!!!!! (Time To Prepare) -_- Really?????

Options
Tru_Hitta
Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
Oka i have question in every thread i see about batman whoever he fights. Why is it his fans always say with time to prepare he can win....i mean seriously whose gonna give him time to prepare? Would they stop the fight&let him think of something&how much time does he need a hour maybe two or a whole ? lifetime? Beacause some of this characters i see yall put him against like thanos or galactus for example are light years smarter&more advanced than batman to the point it almost makes batman look like a caveman. I mean damn batmans only a human and not even the smartest human at that you can give him all the time you want theres some ? he wont be able to figure out about his oppenent or how to win period. Especially if its a character coming from marvel who his never met before. Whose like thousands,millions,or billions of yrs older than him. BATMAN FANS ? YOURSELVES for saying "If He Had Time To Prepare"

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Batman prep time is ? . He's a caped crusader which means he's always running into goons and villains of unknown capabilities, and gotten ? up too on some occasions. Batman should have been dead years ago killed by some junkie in the alley with a baseball bat to the back of the dome. They woulda pawned off his utility belt for $20 talkin about some thank you based gawd in their craccent.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happens all the time with batman. He gets his ass beat, finds out where he went wrong and sons you. Batman aint my favorite but hes def top 5 from DC for me.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Happens all the time with batman. He gets his ass beat, finds out where he went wrong and sons you. Batman aint my favorite but hes def top 5 from DC for me.

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at craccent GOAT
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    That Batman prep time is ? . He's a caped crusader which means he's always running into goons and villains of unknown capabilities, and gotten ? up too on some occasions. Batman should have been dead years ago killed by some junkie in the alley with a baseball bat to the back of the dome. They woulda pawned off his utility belt for $20 talkin about some thank you based gawd in their craccent.

lmao co-sign off top
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Especially because batman tryin to crusade using nonlethal measures. Against a squad of goons who are trying to ? you and you just tryin to incapacitate eventually Batman is gonna run into an L.

Punisher on the other hand. That cracca ass ? gives no ? . He body goons up like it's christmas time and he the salvation army. Frank Castle put the fear of ? in goons and he just walk out in public, eat in diners, playin ball in the park like he don't have a bounty on his head.

batman-vs-punisher.thumbnail.jpg
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    true punshier would body batman the cape cursader would throw a bat boomerang or some ? &the punisher would pull out two mac 10s&start putting holes in ass punisher is the hood ? of comics he'd blow up the batmobile&give no ? lol
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yea, show what happened next. Frank threw another punch and Batman caught it and then told Frank never to come to Gotham again. Batman> Punisher, but I like both. Their crossover was terrible. Another Batma hate thread, how original.

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/09/23/ask-chris-73-punisher-fights-batman-twice-and-wolverines-te/
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    @yeahirapsodont't its not hate but come on "prep time" is b.s that batman fans say to make it seem like he can do anything punisher batman could beat cause hsi human it goes either way but batman against folks like superman,sentry,thanos,galactus,darkside,doom...etc logically theres no amount of prep time that could help him win cause his human besides the kryptonite against superman he couldnt beat any of those guys i just named not physically atleast the only person his probably smarter than that i named is doom but he still couldnt beat him one on one like i said prep time is b.s
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ The Punisher beating Batman....Batman would body Punisher prep time or not.
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @rage Guy in cape with gadgets vs guy in trench coat with guns both human&able to hit eachother = even fight
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Bruce would spank Frank
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    in hand two hand combat ya but long range idt that lil bat thing he throws can stop franks mac 10s or glocks&bats armor isnt bulletproof plus frank has no problem killing him batman would have to get in close&knock frank out advantage goes to frank just cause he doesnt mind murking ? to win but lets not get of topic "cosmic powered superheros/aliens >>>>>> batman" he gets smashed on even with prep time
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yeah...Batman is the GOAT...But he would get annihilated by a lotta ? ...prep time or not...

When they say preptime...they don't mean my man has a pause durin' the fight to plan something. They mean more like durin' a war...a long battle...not a cage-match
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    ya but most of time when they say that its when they put him in a one on one battle which basically kills the whole prep time theory cause idt the enemy is gonna sit around&let batman have a 3month grace period to think of something that is unless whoever his facing is to busy whooping on other stronger superhero hell they would probably save batman for last just to make him ? hisself when they rip supermans head off in front of him aka DOOM
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its pretty much an unwritten rule that Batman and Dr Doom beats everybody with prep
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    Its pretty much an unwritten rule that Batman and Dr Doom beats everybody with prep

lol no doctor doom maybe since he was able to steal galactus powers but batmans no where near as smart as doom plus doom had power to start with so he always has a fighting chance to beat someone with cosmic powers&is covered from head to toe in metal batman on the other hand is human in a rubber suit....the human torch,cyclops,nova,thor...etc basically anyway with the power of fire or lighting could turn both of them into human ovens

• Amotekun
    Options

Batman aint seein Doom on any level.

Doom is the overlord of a sovereign nation and got all types of tech. Doom battles the Avengers and FF to a stand still each time. He has automatic strategies for dealin with Reed Richards man c'mon son. Doom gets it because he dat dude. I remember when he snuck the Beyonder and took his powers.

You can't compare Batman prep and character jobbing to Doom prep.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    @yeahirapsodont't its not hate but come on "prep time" is b.s that batman fans say to make it seem like he can do anything punisher batman could beat cause hsi human it goes either way but batman against folks like superman,sentry,thanos,galactus,darkside,doom...etc logically theres no amount of prep time that could help him win cause his human besides the kryptonite against superman he couldnt beat any of those guys i just named not physically atleast the only person his probably smarter than that i named is doom but he still couldnt beat him one on one like i said prep time is b.s
    rage wrote: »
    LMAO @ The Punisher beating Batman....Batman would body Punisher prep time or not.

Bruce would spank Frank

Batman caught Punisher's fist in mid-punch, he also ate one with no problem. Batman would wreck Punisher if it came to it, read the comics bro.

Parallax defeated Batman.
    Hitta wrote: »
    ya but most of time when they say that its when they put him in a one on one battle which basically kills the whole prep time theory cause idt the enemy is gonna sit around&let batman have a 3month grace period to think of something that is unless whoever his facing is to busy whooping on other stronger superhero hell they would probably save batman for last just to make him ? hisself when they rip supermans head off in front of him aka DOOM

Batman is not going to ? himself

Batman aint seein Doom on any level.

Doom is the overlord of a sovereign nation and got all types of tech. Doom battles the Avengers and FF to a stand still each time. He has automatic strategies for dealin with Reed Richards man c'mon son. Doom gets it because he dat dude. I remember when he snuck the Beyonder and took his powers.

You can't compare Batman prep and character jobbing to Doom prep.

You hate Batman, but I understand man.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    no one hates batman but saying batman can beat anybody with prep time is like saying spiderman could beat hulk or sandman for that matter cause if you think about it spiderman beating sandman is also illogical just like it illogical for batman to beat anyone stronger and smarter than him
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They say it cause it's true. The writers allow him to do it for some dumb reason and thus it's become somewhat of a truth joke.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    its a sad truth joke though cause its really illogical if ? like this was real batman,green arrow,punisher,&other human crime fighters would be the 1st to die
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ dude saying Batman ? himself this is Batman
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    LOL @ dude saying Batman ? himself this is Batman

what batman can ? or ? hisself before he dies? lol that would be classic if batman showed up to save the day then it turns out his opponent is thanos,doom,hulk or sentry (instant death for batman ? ? hisself when killed)