Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
I just got done watching this on Netflix. Watch it. If your a wrestling fan, one of the grestest docs ever made!

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, i watched this last night as well... weird..

i finished right around 2am..my favorite part was when scsa and vince were "buddy/buddy"

those promo's were hilarious.. i forgot how funny they were...the one where he was repeating the last word of everything vince said in front of the undertaker was hilarious...

taker almost broke character
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Yea it was a great documentary. Almost forgot how talented Brian Pillman was
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^

That ? was funny as hell, Austin and Angle had me dying every week during this time

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I watches it the other day, docs like these give you more respect for them. I love how they explain how they got names and catch phrases too, it's always like damn if it wasn't for that reason then it wouldn't be..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i love austin the badass, but that vince loving austin was some fresh air
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Can you believe Austin said he wanted Hogan at WM 18? That would have been the biggest match of all time
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    who u think should have won that if it went down
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Word is it was gonna go down but neither Hulk or Austin wanted to lose. Austin had to win. Hogan stays in his fantasy world where Austins popularity never came close to his. Austin surpassed Hogan. That stadium would have lost its mind had Austin beat Hogan. Greatest pop ever.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched rocks documentary last night... a lot of it was coverd in the rock/cena build up...

funny moments was when rock and jericho used to ? on steph all the time, and rock went heel after becoming a movie star and the fans were down on him...

? shows how much better than cena the rock was....same thing with stone cold...

both of them dudes had the ? to go heel, like legitimate heel when the fans were down on them....

rock moreso than austin.. austin just went heel for an injury and comedy reasons...

but fans turned on the rock, calling hi a sell out... leaning on him for doing 2-3 movies a year, and wrestling at a part time schedule...the same way cena was going in on rock....

but rock flipped it, he embraced the hate, and just started going in on the fans creating even more of a buzz...

that song he did about sacramento was hilarious... them fans went off...

cena aint' got it in him to do no ? like that...

that's what rock really shoulda exposed.....

that's why cena lost at wrestlemania....that's why brock came back.....

cena doesn't know how to embrace the hate like kane said, and turn heel while remaining #1
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lol that sacramento rock concert was ? hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSg6oI3ERI
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "sacremento i wont stay, but ill be sure to come back when the lakers beat the kings in may" so etherous lmao
  • VIBE
    Options
    Seeing Vince in these documentaries is crazy, so old and worn. He always looks likes he's crying.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Seeing Vince in these documentaries is crazy, so old and worn. He always looks likes he's crying.

? is stressful running that business
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    anyone has links to this
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome DVD!!! The E has really done something good with these type of documentaries they are putting out. This one, The Rock, Bret Vs Shawn. So much more of an in depth look at these guys and what they were thinking. I can't lie, I got a little choked up when both Rock and Austin were talking about their match at WM 19. They truly respected and had a brotherly luv for each other. I hope they come out with an Undertaker DVD like this.

• VIBE
    Options
    Cosign, can't wait for the Undertaker DVD.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bought that dvd when it came out, good ? .

austin is the GOAT, real talk, he almost single handedly saved wwf.

it's a shame injuries shortened his career, even tho, imo, his character was never the same after he turned heel at wm 17
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no no no, my favorite and most funniest part was when stone cold Stunned J.R lol dude was still talking wasnt he? lol