louis rich wrote: »
    Hold up hold up, are u serious....DC wins this EASY
    5)Goblin vs Joker

10)Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy

13)Dr.Doom vs Ra's Al Ghul.........toss-up

21)Lizardman vs Killer Croc

come on the original goblin would body joker
    only way grundy wins is if he has a power up

You cant be serious Joker has more bodies on him than any other DC "Earth" Based Villan.

Yeah, but while the Joker is killin people with no super powers like Robin(not even the original Robin, the Robin nobody liked anyway)Norman is putting Avengers in their place.

Ummmm....Emperor Joker???!?!???
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    Hitta wrote: »
    5)Goblin vs Joker

joker will out-smart him, then put a bullet in his brain without balling his fist
    red hulk cant absord nothing from grundy, thats why he will lose

The Joker is not outsmarting Norman Osborn. He was already smart before he took his Goblin formula which made him a super genuis and the process granted Osborn superhuman agility, strength, speed, stamina, and dexterity, as well as a "healing factor" that allows him to quickly heal even from such lethal ? damage as being stabbed through the chest by large blades. Norman would just fly by whatever old circus or ballon factory Joker was hiding in and toss a dozen pumpkin bombs in and blow the Joker up. Read some Marvel comics or at least the Wiki, damn.

LMAO @ me needing to read some marvel & wiki, is u ? serious, looks like u need to do some more homework,
    u most forgot that the joker gives the best detective in the game issues, when i MEAN out smart him, meaning if u know the joker, he will get inside Norman head, (i know u know Norman got head issues right) like i said he's not ? with a dude who already sick in the head..... LMAO @ pumpkin bomb jokers hideout, u must think norman can outsmart batman too.......im done
    8JRU
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Ummmm....Emperor Joker???!?!???

Is not a reflection of the Joker's normal abilities and has no barring on this fight. Joker outwitted a character whose gimmick is getting outwitted. Bravo.

Joker stands no chance against the Green Goblin in a straight up fight and neither does Batman for that matter. Sure, Joker could ? with his head and beat him in a scenario match, but in a straight up fight? ? outta here.
    are we talking better villian or simply stronger

either way Killer Kroc>>>>The Lizard

You're joking, right? The cat who Batman punks on a regular basis vs. the cat who Spider-Man hurts his hands punching. Come on, son.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Joker stands no chance against the Green Goblin in a straight up fight and neither does Batman for that matter. Sure, Joker could ? with his head and beat him in a scenario match, but in a straight up fight? ? outta here.

the T/S failed to say straight up fight, then i'll c/s the bold,

put them in any city wit all their toys, joker will win.....
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »

the T/S failed to say straight up fight, then i'll c/s the bold,

put them in any city wit all their toys, joker will win.....

actually he did look below what he said

would would win in a fight

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Killer Croc wouldn't last 10 minutes against the Lizard.

• jaxn
    Options
    5)Goblin vs Joker

joker will out-smart him, then put a bullet in his brain without balling his fist
    you are aware of who the Goblin is right? Joker isn't outsmarting him and he's going to need alot more than a bullet to defeat him
    I guess its a good think Rulk still has that CL 100 strength and durability going on for him. Grundy would have to be at his Superman powerlevels to fight Rulk...
  • jaxn
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    5)Goblin vs Joker

You cant be serious Joker has more bodies on him than any other DC "Earth" Based Villan.

and that means what exactly? Goblin would ? Joker with relative ease
  • jaxn
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    5)Goblin vs Joker

The Joker is not outsmarting Norman Osborn. He was already smart before he took his Goblin formula which made him a super genuis and the process granted Osborn superhuman agility, strength, speed, stamina, and dexterity, as well as a "healing factor" that allows him to quickly heal even from such lethal ? damage as being stabbed through the chest by large blades. Norman would just fly by whatever old circus or ballon factory Joker was hiding in and toss a dozen pumpkin bombs in and blow the Joker up. Read some Marvel comics or at least the Wiki, damn.

LMAO @ me needing to read some marvel & wiki, is u ? serious, looks like u need to do some more homework,
    u most forgot that the joker gives the best detective in the game issues
    and this is relevant how? Goblin fights folks who are actually superhuman on a regular basis..you know like Spiderman..not to mention that if Batman had a little more G in him, he would've killed Joker a long time ago.
    , when i MEAN out smart him, meaning if u know the joker, he will get inside Norman head, (i know u know Norman got head issues right) like i said he's not ? with a dude who already sick in the head
    you do realize that one of Spiderman's tactics is to play mind games with his opponents..Joker, while being insane, isn't bringing anything to the table Norman hasn't seen before..hell, Norman might be crazier than the Joker
    ..... LMAO @ pumpkin bomb jokers hideout, u must think norman can outsmart batman too.......im done
    8JRU
    well yeah, he can outsmart Batman, but that's irrelevant since Joker is no Batman and dropping bombs on the entire area is a tactic the Goblin would use

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I don't have to say anything because Jaxn must have read my mind or something, so I'll just reiterate my original statement. Read a Marvel book or at least the Wiki. I will say that if it is Harry, that might change things, but Norman is a killer. A super smart, strong, killer with a healing factor. I didn't even even bring up Norman's recent power upgrade.

• NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bane Would Get His Ass Handed To By Most Street Level Brawlers In Marvel And DC....Rhino? ? ? Yall Giving Waaaay To Much Credit...

Osborn>>>Napier....Goblin Got Too Many Weapons At Disposal Not To Mention The Damn Near Unlimited Resources of Norman Osborne