Spider-Man TAS from the 90s

Options
randomStalker2
randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
On the last episode of season 5 spider man saves the planet from carnage, meets stan lee and then madam web tells him"we are going to find the real mary jane watson."
then it ends.
I still don't know what happened to mary jane.

Comments

• I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    and you never will, that was not just the last episode of season 5, it was the last episode of the series.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    and you never will, that was not just the last episode of season 5, it was the last episode of the series.

This.....
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was mad disappointed as a youngin. That was the first in a long line of of let downs from the Fox network.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman TAS > X-Men > Spiderman TAS

? was dope...Yeah its too bad they ended in that way, though
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it was dope until Punisher would show up shooting his laser gun and not killing anything.. that's when i'd give the show the shaqface as a youngin
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Batman TAS > X-Men > Spiderman TAS

? was dope...Yeah its too bad they ended in that way, though
    co-sign
    reaperbong wrote: »
    it was dope until Punisher would show up shooting his laser gun and not killing anything.. that's when i'd give the show the shaqface as a youngin

man that laser ? had a young ? like wtf! such ? fox/marvel aint want guns in they cartoons
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO @ Pun with the Laser gun with Storm Trooper accuracy.
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options

It got worse when they put Carnage on the show. This dude taking people's souls and putting them in a jar. I blame society for the lack of cartoon violence.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It got worse when they put Carnage on the show. This dude taking people's souls and putting them in a jar. I blame society for the lack of cartoon violence.

Yeah CS ? was ballbags....SMH at allowin' ? to shoot lasers but not bullets...They showed open racism in X-Men but won't allow a gun...smh

That's why Batman TAS is GOAT...Mr Freeze...The Clayface double...The origin of Two-Face...Dopeness