starvin
starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Or will that never happen

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stables, blood (even if it's here and there), feuds/rivalries, quality WRESTLING matches, stop gimmicky ppvs, bring back Crusierweight, ? and european title.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Unify the WWE title and the World Heavyweight title since the top stars pretty much appear on both shows.

Bring back the TV title

Bring back tag team wrestling and not just 2 guys thrown together

Bring back King of the Ring

Get better creative writers

Stop putting on PPV''s every 3 weeks, let the rivalry grow
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Stables, blood (even if it's here and there), feuds/rivalries, quality WRESTLING matches, stop gimmicky ppvs, bring back Crusierweight, ? and european title.

stables...yes, blood....yes, actual feuds and rivalries... yes, consistent quality wrestling matches.....yes, remove gimmicky ppv's ....yes, now with those titles idk. if vince bring back even the cruiserweight title man like d-bryan will end up in the division. ? title was kinda wack, if anything they jus need to ramp up the intensity in there feuds to give matches a ? feel. now the european title could gwan, it would be a good midcard title that could be used to make stars. history shows that there have been some amazing matches involving the european title.

get the divas interesting, ? ! gone are the days when fans could be excited about a womans match (trish vs lita)

i think its time to jus end the whole pg era. dont need to go attitude route, but not this soft, boring, mildy entertaining, ? we are being fed
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    not only that, wwe could become cool again if there were actual wrestling companies out there to compete with them. tna is ? , roh (as much as i admire them) is too low budget. we need trump to give somebody a budget to compete with vince or something
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally I don't think D.Bry, Punk or Jericho are "heavyweight champions", they're better off at Crusierweight. It's also a more exciting division.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the divas division is sucking heavily right now we need diversity
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple. Believeable characters.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Unify the WWE title and the World Heavyweight title (Keep the WWE Title Different design)
    Unify the I.C title and the U.S title ( Keep the I.C title)
    Bring back King of the Ring
    Bring back ? title
    Bring back a Light heavyweight/Cruiserweight title
    some blood
    have real tag teams