Was It ? ???? O_o

Tru_Hitta
Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
oka this is way back way way back when i was 15 we had this lil well known hoe at our school. Anyway it was before basketball practice my boy set it up for me,my 2 other patnas&him to go train this hoe. We go over there she let us in we kickin it. There was a knock at the door she open it&6 other ? we know walk in so im like WTF hell going down turns out they was trying to train her up to....smh this ? went in the bathroom&my patna went in after&closed the door..he come out bout 15mins later my other patna go in....man everybody in the house ? that hoe including me 6+4=10 ? . GOAT ? right? well heres where it gets sketchy like around the forth ? she talking bout she dont wanna do this no more -_- so we all like man damn. But one of the ? i know said hold up let me holla at her he drag the ? back in there. 10mins later he out talking bout she ready so i go in she bent over the toilet sit all quite. But i didnt ask no questions just ? her told my homies lets go left the house (all them other ? still in there)

As I Think Back Im Wondering Was That A ? That I UNKNOWNINGLY Was Involved In?....What Yall Think?

Comments