Jean Shorts: yay Or nay

Options

Comments

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    your son will be the kid at the playground by his self with his 2x white tee and jeans shorts which will eventually actually lead to him becoming as ?

funny thing is my son would beat the hell out your ass for trying to clown...how do i know this for fact? you cant bob and weave in those skinny jeans bruh.
    id kick that lil ? firetrucks over and spit in his eye

and i dont wear skinny jeans lol

shaq-face-300x300.jpg
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So anyone who doesn't wear those atrocious jean shorts automatically wears skinny jeans? Interesting.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    So anyone who doesn't wear those atrocious jean shorts automatically wears skinny jeans? Interesting.
    old ? logic b
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    WHo said anything about automatically wearing skinnies if you aint wearin jean shorts?
    you good wit cargos, camos, jogging pants, beach, and ballin shorts
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    your son will be the kid at the playground by his self with his 2x white tee and jeans shorts which will eventually actually lead to him becoming as ?

funny thing is my son would beat the hell out your ass for trying to clown...how do i know this for fact? you cant bob and weave in those skinny jeans bruh.

When you say no to just about ever style of pants and shorts forgetting to mention "skinny jeans" then yes! lol
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options

id kick that lil ? firetrucks over and spit in his eye

and i dont wear skinny jeans lol

Umm Hmm, I hope not.

;))
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What other shorts are there?
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess nerdwear
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a few pair of jeans I pullout
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i live in Florida its always 90 degrees so if it aint gym shorts it's cargo's. Im only rocking jeans my size to a party or club.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    R.D is that you lil nig? this is the type of ? you'll weird new schoolers call fashion wear. faggetry
    [url=" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eplEwvDgX0"] youtube.com/watch?v=8eplEwvDgX0[/url]

these kids out there now days need more father figures like this
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    old ? logic b

nah bruh its "captian obvious logic" your the type to wear your thong on the outside of your skinnys so its easy to tell
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    where can i cop some good cargo's ?

army surplus store

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no. Cut off BDUs, ACUs and multicams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    old ? logic b

nah bruh its "captian obvious logic" your the type to wear your thong on the outside of your skinnys so its easy to tell

stop catching feelings, its all good b

You still wear Jean shorts and Atlanta Vick Jerseys

jorts%255B1%255D.jpg

have some respect for yourself b
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can wear whatever yall want, but don't dare brag about being fresh and trying to stunt from clothes that the majority stopped rocking several years ago.
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    old ? logic b

stop catching feelings, its all good b

You still wear Jean shorts and Atlanta Vick Jerseys

jorts%255B1%255D.jpg

have some respect for yourself b

not even close.....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol so this is where the jokes came from in the pic thread. Yall ? is crazy lol
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got one and I haven't taken it out of the closet yet
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol so this is where the jokes came from in the pic thread. Yall ? is crazy lol
    Nah it really didnt come from here

the jeans shorts posters of america do not support or participate in tom sawyer cut-off jean shorts
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol my ? wasnt cut off tho. That was Dizzle
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Woah woah what Jean shorts out of style? ? that jean shorts till the day i die.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    lol my ? wasnt cut off tho. That was Dizzle
    Nah i was referring to that other cat
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rock cargos more than jean shorts. It just amazes me that ? is so quick to be trendy that if some famous designer starts makin jean shorts "hot" again, allotta you weak ass ? gonna be all over em. Same thing happened with snapped backs, ? was callin snap backs wack years ago but now since its "trendy" ? jumpin on the ? cuz they see the next man styling in it. no one is catching feelings because you guys are sayin "nay" to jean shorts, we just laughin at yall fashionista ass ? .
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I rock cargos more than jean shorts. It just amazes me that ? is so quick to be trendy that if some famous designer starts makin jean shorts "hot" again, allotta you weak ass ? gonna be all over em. Same thing happened with snapped backs, ? was callin snap backs wack years ago but now since its "trendy" ? jumpin on the ? cuz they see the next man styling in it. no one is catching feelings because you guys are sayin "nay" to jean shorts, we just laughin at yall fashionista ass ? .

Quoted for emphasis.. this all sounds like everything i would say