When Will Obama Find The ? To Speak Out On How Blacks Are Unfairly Treated By The Judicial Systm

tab58064
tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Great, Obama final spoke out in favor for ? marriage, but I wonder when will he speak out against how blacks by majority are doing prison sentences that are much greater than whites who commit similar crimes. It's a fact that blacks are treated more unfairly than any other group when it comes to our judicial system. It's troubling how Obama stays silent about this. 1st time offenders get ridiculous sentences for drug charges. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for violent offenders being locked the hell up for long periods, but non-violent drug offenses??? Nobody should be in prison for 30 years for that UNLESS they deal to kids!!

I doubt if he'll ever address issues like this because it will make him seem like he's helping "his people," but if he can come out for one group why won't he speak out for another group's (blacks) issues?

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when does Obama have ? lol
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Since when does Obama have ? lol

Betcha you don't know Y women be rubbing their eyes in the morning? --- cause they ain't got any ? . IMO the BEST MAN for the job,? is usually a WOMAN.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He won't. I promise you that.

As far as I know, he has never spoke out on any Black specific issues.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama wants a second term, speaking out will cost him.
    Whites want him to be the 'safe' black and blacks want him to be the hero of the community-no win situation.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about blacks stop committing crimes?
  • kingblaze84
    Mad Jack wrote: »

How about the justice system treat Blacks and Whites fair and equally under the law? Whites use and sell drugs just as much, if not more, than Blacks yet Blacks are locked up with harsher sentences and are imprisoned more for the same crimes percentage wise. Is that fair to you?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

How about the justice system treat Blacks and Whites fair and equally under the law? Whites use and sell drugs just as much, if not more, than Blacks yet Blacks are locked up with harsher sentences and are imprisoned more for the same crimes percentage wise. Is that fair to you?

You are missing the big picture.The world will never be fair and the majority rules.Obama does not have the power to change that fact.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    because obama aint got no family on lock...that's a black american problem for the most part
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012

You are missing the big picture.The world will never be fair and the majority rules.Obama does not have the power to change that fact.

Obama isn't doing anything to change this fact though. He's working even harder than Bush to prosecute drug crimes, even in medicinal marijuana shops that are legal in MANY STATES. Obama is a ? made sellout, stop the excuses for him. It's tired because Obama was supposed to work for change but aside from ? marriage and a subpar healthcare plan, I don't see any fight in him. That's why people are abandoning him and he's losing against an even worse candidate now.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every race commits crime. we are just treated harsher and maybe if blacks weren't systematically targeted and left out, they wouldn't be poor and have to commit crimes

• idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Every race commits crime. we are just treated harsher and maybe if blacks weren't systematically targeted and left out, they wouldn't be poor and have to commit crimes

Whites always seem to leave this fact out whenever tryin to argue things like this.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When doing so helps him win an election

He's a politician first

• kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    haute wrote: »
    When doing so helps him win an election

He's a politician first

I guess Obama will forever turn a blind eye to the racial injustice of the justice system than.
  • kingblaze84

Co-sign all the way bruh.....I've yet to hear a good argument against this simple fact
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    yall think whites would give a ? if Obama speaks on this?
  • TheBadOne
    TheBadOne Members Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Why do people still assume that Obama even likes black people? He hasn't really done anything for black people, but he'll bend over backwards for ? ,illegals,jews, etc. If he could still be president with a white wife, he would have picked one over Michelle.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    TheBadOne wrote: »
    Why do people still assume that Obama even likes black people? He hasn't really done anything for black people, but he'll bend over backwards for ? ,illegals,jews, etc. If he could still be president with a white wife, he would have picked one over Michelle.

LOL......Obama is a coward sellout for sure, but damn at that Michelle comment haha
  • tab58064
    edited May 2012

Thank you for letting this dude know something real. Blacks, whites, latinos, etc. commit crimes, but what is important is that regardless of what race commit crimes they all should be treated and punished the same!

• tab58064

So that means that we should not work to have as fair a society as possible?? That's just a cop-out. No, there will never be a perfect system, but some of the ? that happens to blacks is just blatant unfair treatment that can easily be fixed!

• tab58064
    Co-sign!! If I were a cop and I watched white folks all day long in certain areas I'm sure that I could find ? to ticket them for and arrest them for. Sure some black folk seem to go out of their way to make themselves a target, but again if the focus is only on one group of course the other group will look better. Anyone who believes that white folk sell and use less illegal drugs than blacks are just out of touch with reality, but just look at the color of the people who fill our courtrooms and prisons!

• kingblaze84
    edited May 2012
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    yall think whites would give a ? if Obama speaks on this?

Can't believe I missed this post.....MLK Jr and Malcolm X said and acted upon the truth, despite the massive hate they received from Whites back in the day. Why can't Obama do the same?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when his term is done.....

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    when his term is done.....

pretty much.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    2nd term..

this... i expect a few "oh ? , obama a real ? for that" moments in the next few years