When Will Obama Find The ? To Speak Out On How Blacks Are Unfairly Treated By The Judicial Systm

Options
2»

Comments

• moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he wants to get reelected, then never. White voters don't wanna hear that.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    If he wants to get reelected, then never. White voters don't wanna hear that.

Why would he ever consider that? - it would just make him look like he's profiling black people & picking on black criminals. I swear to ? some black people will never be satisfied with the truth - it always comes out bad when the truth is brought forth - wtf ever happened to taking care of said children and raising them to be decent human beings?

I'm actually surprised this VERY intelligent and articulate man/President Obama hasn't made comments thus far - his second term will bring about all of those issues you mentioned above - poor criminals just don't get treated fairly & we all know President Obama is all about fairness & being truthful - he'll convince whitey to go along with this unfinished agenda of transforming America & making it like all sunshine and lollipops.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its all politics fam. He touched on the drug thing by lowering the discrepancy between powder and ? ? (not lowered enough but its a start).

A lot of people are waiting for him to do something "racial", they even make things that aren't racial racial issues because that's what they want to hang him up on.

With that said even with this second term don't expect anything. Obama can't do ? about the local & state courts mistreating black folks.

Besides bro we got to start making changes ourselves, get out there and start boycotting these cases. Courts are open to the public, you can go and sit down and take notes in any case you want to or compile online news stories or something and spread the word.

Obama can't and won't do ? , you got to make the moves yourselves.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never..i doubt he can relate. how many cousins do you think he has on lock?..i bet none..he was raised by his white mother and his dad was african...why would he care?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Its all politics fam. He touched on the drug thing by lowering the discrepancy between powder and ? ? (not lowered enough but its a start).
    but let's be fair: what he signed was a bill that had bipartisan support. i have my doubts about what he would have pushed for if that had not been the case.