2»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    Mexicans will be the downfall of the usa

These filthy miscreants flood this place illegally,? the system by having mad babies once they get on us soil and steal ss#'s and/or work under the table for cheap which keeps u.s. citizens from getting jobs

They love their countries yet they wont stay there fucc em

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL U "? " I MEAN "DUNNY" U PROBABLY TRIED TO SPELL THAT BUT U TO ILLETARATE TO...

quoted so it lasts forever
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So that's how they get those screen prints of Mexico on the back of their windows...by being low down dirtyfoots.

• Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options
    not surprised at all by this
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL U "? " I MEAN "DUNNY" U PROBABLY TRIED TO SPELL THAT BUT U TO ILLETARATE TO...

Rofl @ this dumbfucc sonnin himself its illiterate jesus sanchez garcia rodriguez martinez pedro alejandro rodrigo gonzalez
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying this for a minute that mexicans have been getting free rides especially out here in texas ? wanna jam rap music and dress like blacks but think they are better than us cause the white folks give them a lil chump change ? them wetbacks
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell ? do this too. i know many ? that will claim other people on their taxes. *kanye shrug*
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been saying this for a minute that mexicans have been getting free rides especially out here in texas ? wanna jam rap music and dress like blacks but think they are better than us cause the white folks give them a lil chump change ? them wetbacks
  • major pain
    Options
    LOL! IM TIRED OF ETHERING U ? GOTA GO ? THE SYSTEM! IM OUT...

this ? break at the taco truck is over..
  • major pain
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    So that's how they get those screen prints of Mexico on the back of their windows...by being low down dirtyfoots.

lol they making their way east now?

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    THE ONLY HEDGES THAT SHOULD B TRIMMED IS THE ONES COMMIN OUT THE SIDE OF YO HEAD WITH YO NAPPY ASS HAIR! I WOULDNT EVEN WEAR THEM WACK ASS J'S IN UR AVI TO MOW THE LAWN...

but you WILL cut that lawn doe.. dont make me call INS if yall mess up edging again..

LOL.........
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/12/jerry-brown-california-budget_n_1512251.html

--For anyone who says illegals aren't draining the American taxpayer.......
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? Mexicans. I miss the good ol' days when America was just us white people suppressing everyone of color.
    Now we have to pretend like you guys are all different and that we didn't cause the very conditions that forced you to migrate here in a completely foreign land just to feed your families in the first place, all the while unwittingly being stuck in same system that we captured you within in the first place.
    ? Mexicans.
    We should just swarm in there; support their genocidal drug cartels while running media stories that state we fight them, set up sweat shops while claiming we try to shut them down, finance the corporations that privatize every bit of livability they possibly have, or just basically leaching them dry as a whole all while not even sneakily exploiting the ones that try to escape it. Man why isn't America doing that yet????
    THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS ENVISIONED!!!!! (anyone that's not a Caucasian being allowed to breath for free.)
    USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    ? Mexicans. I miss the good ol' days when America was just us white people suppressing everyone of color.
    Now we have to pretend like you guys are all different and that we didn't cause the very conditions that forced you to migrate here in a completely foreign land just to feed your families in the first place, all the while unwittingly being stuck in same system that we captured you within in the first place.
    ? Mexicans.
    We should just swarm in there; support their genocidal drug cartels while running media stories that state we fight them, set up sweat shops while claiming we try to shut them down, finance the corporations that privatize every bit of livability they possibly have, or just basically leaching them dry as a whole all while not even sneakily exploiting the ones that try to escape it. Man why isn't America doing that yet????
    THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS ENVISIONED!!!!! (anyone that's not a Caucasian being allowed to breath for free.)

WTF.I CAN´T ROCK WIT YA.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    ? Mexicans.

I miss the good old days before Amerigo Vespucci and Christopher Columbus......

Word to my Native American brothers.....

?

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? where tax money goes
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans and Latins are both the same ? . Getting too much free ? over here. They will definitely be the downfall of America and it is not the same for some chick to have 5 children and get her cousin to claim the 2 or 3 she can't claim. This is on a whole nother level. They are doing this ? themselves. I still remember how quick they sent those Haitians back. The white mans idiotic hate for there direct opposite the black man is blinding them.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Well dayum LOLOL

Well, they're free to come to Canada if you guys don't want em. I wish we had more hispanics out here anyways :(
    you just want to ? the females I see right through you homie lol...