Pack of 10 or more teens chases down and stabs 15-year-old boy on Brooklyn playground

Options
MorrisBX
MorrisBX Members Posts: 652 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Social Lounge
May 12 - Pack of 10 or more teens chases, stabs 15-year-old boy on Brooklyn playground - ThatHustle.com
image.jpg

A police officer places a marker next to a knife at a playground on Madison St., in Bushwick, Brooklyn, where a teenager was stabbed Friday.

A gang of teens stabbed a 15-year-old boy in the chest with a kitchen knife on a Brooklyn basketball court after cornering him and pummeling whim with bottles and sticks Friday, police and a witness said.

The victim tried desperately to escape over a fence as the group of 10 to 20 blocked the exits of the Bushwick court and closed in on him, wielding sticks and bottles about 6:30 p.m., a frightened teen who saw the incident unfold told the Daily News.

A ? knife was remained on the basketball court after the mass of kids scattered from the playground.

"They grabbed him and they pulled him down. They started kicking him and beating him with sticks,” said the young witness who said she was terrified by the ordeal.

"I was scared. I ran back inside into the house. I couldn't believe it, it was crazy,” she added, saying the attackers shouted about a gang affiliation.

Police said the victim was rushed to Kings County Hospital for treatment. He was in stable condition.

image.jpg
Police officers at the Brooklyn playground where a 15-year-old was stabbed Friday.

Source: NY Daily News

May 12 - Pack of 10 or more teens chases, stabs 15-year-old boy on Brooklyn playground - ThatHustle.com

Comments

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Imo

This tribal mentality is getting worse by the day - YET those so-called community organizer types aren't showing the same attention to THIS problem, as the various race hustlers do to isolated incidents. I just don't get it ANYMORE - black on black crime always gets ignored - Y do some black people tend to avoid this issue....then when it gets really bad they wanna ? and complain about NOBODY cares about us... BS!! starting taking care of your ? laundry...so many have been telling you about it for decades upon decades.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn @ them bending the knife in his ass tho....its damn near curled up....he gotta be leakin pretty good
  • heyslick
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    heyslick wrote: »
    Imo

This tribal mentality is getting worse by the day - YET those so-called community organizer types aren't showing the same attention to THIS problem, as the various race hustlers do to isolated incidents. I just don't get it ANYMORE - black on black crime always gets ignored - Y do some black people tend to avoid this issue....then when it gets really bad they wanna ? and complain about NOBODY cares about us... BS!! starting taking care of your ? laundry...so many have been telling you about it for decades upon decades.

you need to stay off fox news, turn off rush,beck,hanity, and stop jumping in to threads with ya white conservative high horse acting like black people dont give a ? death and poverty with in our hood. those community organizer types you are talking about consist of 5 or 6 people you see going back and forth with your gawds, and you put "some black people" but speak of its as if its a overwhelming majority ...shut the ? up,you dont know ? about the emotional ordeals of the black community, tribal mentality?...you are the worse kind of white person

I don't need to watch anything - my sources speak for themselves. -- If my memory serves me well? I do believe that one prominent black Icon has spoken on this issue repeatedly - yet it still festers within so many poor black communities. Seriously how many more generations need to be plagued with this cripplingly disease.....address the issue head on and stop playing the victim game.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? was the point in this ? ? Damn kids are beyond crazy these days
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These kids these days are something else. Than again, it's not like they have the best role models walking around them.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • heyslick
    Options
    federal govt needs to give parents back the right to put a foot off in their kids ? ...

How 'bout this simple concept - stop having SO many babies & learn how to nurture those you have. -- Is it NOW the governments job to teach people how to raise their children? - Holy Cow! the damn blame game just ? away!

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably ethnics. Only they roll in "packs."
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ten or more? wtf Cold World and im with Thulsa Doom the streets raising kids parent gotta be able to whoop theese kids...
  • heyslick
    Options
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    Damn ten or more? wtf Cold World and im with Thulsa Doom the streets raising kids parent gotta be able to whoop theese kids...

Seriously! how can any REAL solutions come about when you ignore the real problem - basically there's NO parental guidance whatsoever in the lives of to many black youth of today.....of course you can play the blame game - or face the reality of said point and start addressing that issue.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Seriously! how can any REAL solutions come about when you ignore the real problem - basically there's NO parental guidance whatsoever in the lives of to many black youth of today.....of course you can play the blame game - or face the reality of said point and start addressing that issue.

Why don't you worry about your own kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCP5hGYllw

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pqjG38fVBoM/T3jcI16ZD6I/AAAAAAAAAXw/dzkiIyANJSQ/s1600/? +children.jpg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0trIouiUtM

• heyslick
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Why don't you worry about your own kids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyCP5hGYllw

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pqjG38fVBoM/T3jcI16ZD6I/AAAAAAAAAXw/dzkiIyANJSQ/s1600/? +children.jpg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0trIouiUtM

Y ask Y? btw isn't the topic about black youth? FYI I see young people everyday of my life & many are homeless and disillusioned -- I don't worry about THEIR kids - I empathize. STOP passing the buck.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Y ask Y? btw isn't the topic about black youth? FYI I see young people everyday of my life & many are homeless and disillusioned -- I don't worry about THEIR kids - I empathize. STOP passing the buck.

Well, i just derailed the thread and made it about white kids. Also, those white kids in the pics and vids weren't homeless. My post obviously goes beyond this thread and points out your overindulged focus on blacks as if black people don't illuminate their own problems. I don't see you worried about other kids of other races as much on this forum cuz you never post about them. You're quick to tell others about their problems and generalize. Why shouldn't i ask why?

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOml1f8wj4

Citizens need to channel their inner charles bronson.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't knew.? been getting it in since forever.They had gangs in the 60's and 70's who did this same ? .The crime element even in the hood is a small % of the ppl. but they cause a lot of damage.

Glad dude didn't die
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye these posters like heyslick, gee, dretox they all the same with that repetitive ?
    and yall fall for that dumb fuccs
  • heyslick
    Options

Well, i just derailed the thread and made it about white kids. Also, those white kids in the pics and vids weren't homeless. My post obviously goes beyond this thread and points out your overindulged focus on blacks as if black people don't illuminate their own problems. I don't see you worried about other kids of other races as much on this forum cuz you never post about them. You're quick to tell others about their problems and generalize. Why shouldn't i ask why?

Isn't it really ironic that you refuse to understand? yet can criticize others and there actions simultaneously as if you've got me all figured out - dude, give - it - up - I work on a simple principle it's called staying focused. Incidentally since you can't comprehend what I actually said about children - just stick to pictures and leave my words alone.

• TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options

yeah your right theyre isnt much guidance but damn the streets most of the time have more influence on youth in general i dont think its a black and white thing. I live in a place where kids of both races are acting out. I dont think black kids are worse its just we dont get the benefit of the doubt like people of a lighter complexion. I personally know kids 19 and 20 in drug rehab. White kids selling drugs been caught and still dealing. Reality is what im speaking on btw. There are fewer blacks so if five black people do something we all do it. If five white people do something they cant believe it blame rap music. Im not playing the race game i think you need to get from out front of that T.V. Race is a card mostly everything play for rating no matter the consequence of people like you who are always dichotomize everything as a black or white thing.These are human being issues grow up bro forreal.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Isn't it really ironic that you refuse to understand? yet can criticize others and there actions simultaneously as if you've got me all figured out - dude, give - it - up - I work on a simple principle it's called staying focused. Incidentally since you can't comprehend what I actually said about children - just stick to pictures and leave my words alone.
    The own pretty pictures are in your confused mind when you paint your racist narratives. You didn't say much of anything nor do you ever other then spewing cynical rants. It's ironic that you're not worried about their kids but you're worried about ours. I comprehend that you seem to think that nobody is trying to do anything for these kids.

You were quick to dismiss somebody for stating that the government is restricting parents ability to punish by telling us that black people have too many kids. SMH at your advocacy for genocide. So many stereotypes thrown about with the kids race not even being mentioned. I ask again, what are you going to do about your white kids and their problems and why are you so focused on black kids? Do you love the black childrens heyslick? That's wassup.
  • heyslick
    Options
    The own pretty pictures are in your confused mind when you paint your racist narratives. You didn't say much of anything nor do you ever other then spewing cynical rants. It's ironic that you're not worried about their kids but you're worried about ours. I comprehend that you seem to think that nobody is trying to do anything for these kids.

You were quick to dismiss somebody for stating that the government is restricting parents ability to punish by telling us that black people have too many kids. SMH at your advocacy for genocide. So many stereotypes thrown about with the kids race not even being mentioned. I ask again, what are you going to do about your white kids and their problems and why are you so focused on black kids? Do you love the black childrens heyslick? That's wassup.

Give it a break with the excuses - face the damn facts about the father-less black youth who are a lost generation & many are wild in the streets. Yes I'll address this problem i.e.,when bands of white boys starting terrorizing there own communities & start looting local convenience stores - Oh YEAH! when young white boys start terrorizing peace loving State fair goers - U ? right the ? is gonna get front center attention.unlike you and yours who get protected by the media & that lingering issue still isn't covered - YEAH! just leave it up to the community to take care of it - just like they take care of everything in there due time - BS! Now to my redundant and consistent remark - There's a thin line between Love and Hate & of course you'll pic the latter part of my comment as usual.

FYI/btw - Whether you believe me or not I've been known to let a punk ass white boy know what hes doing.....ain't right! The old saying about walk softly and carry a big stick - WELL I have my own version of that & most savvy individuals don't wanna push my envelope - fyi I would never harm any minor/young teen...BUT I will defend myself.....period!

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    creatures... lesser-thans
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Give it a break with the excuses - face the damn facts about the father-less black youth who are a lost generation & many are wild in the streets. Yes I'll address this problem i.e.,when bands of white boys starting terrorizing there own communities & start looting local convenience stores - Oh YEAH! when young white boys start terrorizing peace loving State fair goers - U ? right the ? is gonna get front center attention.unlike you and yours who get protected by the media & that lingering issue still isn't covered - YEAH! just leave it up to the community to take care of it - just like they take care of everything in there due time - BS! Now to my redundant and consistent remark - There's a thin line between Love and Hate & of course you'll pic the latter part of my comment as usual.

FYI/btw - Whether you believe me or not I've been known to let a punk ass white boy know what hes doing.....ain't right! The old saying about walk softly and carry a big stick - WELL I have my own version of that & most savvy individuals don't wanna push my envelope - fyi I would never harm any minor/young teen...BUT I will defend myself.....period!

Blah blah blah. How am i making an excuse? I didn't say that we didn't have problems (so does everyone) nor did i say how they should be handled. You still don't know the race of these kids (this is Bushwick) and the fact that white folks have a fairly high divorce rate and your abstinence programs don't work, you shouldn't be talking. For someone who doesn't care, you care too damn much. Whatever you have been known to do, you sure don't show it here. There is a thin line between love and obsession.
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    aye these posters like heyslick, gee, dretox they all the same with that repetitive ?
    and yall fall for that dumb fuccs

i really don't understand why they continue to go back and forth w/him...