Options
starvin
starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're too much for the WWE to handle in this era. WWE would water them down heavy.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're too much for the WWE to handle in this era. WWE would water them down heavy.

Yeah they don't really have the "look" WWE is looking for..shame too
  • VIBE
    Options
    Which is wack because look at Hacksaw, he doesn't have the "look". Bushwhackers?

I think they have the "look" they just wouldn't be utilized right.

It might be bad to say this but I can't wait until Vince dies. Hopefully it TURNS INTO GREAT stuff after he passes.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which is wack because look at Hacksaw, he doesn't have the "look". Bushwhackers?

I think they have the "look" they just wouldn't be utilized right.

It might be bad to say this but I can't wait until Vince dies. Hopefully it TURNS INTO GREAT stuff after he passes.

Hacksaw had the look in the era he was in

This era is full of clean cut baby faced chiseled mofos..Vince would look at the Briscoes and think they drive trucks and eat squirrels.

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »

Yeah they don't really have the "look" WWE is looking for..shame too

"The look" man I hate that

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Vince Mcmahon is like wrestling's Al Davis.

They would probably be set up as John Cena's ghetto brothers
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't have agreed more with @Sion WWE is watered down so much now and with Linda trying to rerun for Senate, ? is gonna get worser. I abosultley hate this soft ass era with the anti bullying ? ? . WWE has to worry about there
    Image so much now that its hurting their product. If thy ? up Dean Ambrose, yo I swear I'm done.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    WTf is the "look" cuz honestly CM punk and Daniel bryan both dont have that and they are/were WWE champions... it's the ? if you ask me.

Maybe because they are too authetically ghetto is why they are not in the WWE, ask New Jack.

But hey these are the same guys that said ? TNA no too long ago so they didnt leave themselves much of an option
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2012
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Couldn't have agreed more with @Sion WWE is watered down so much now and with Linda trying to rerun for Senate, ? is gonna get worser. I abosultley hate this soft ass era with the anti bullying ? ? . WWE has to worry about there
    Image so much now that its hurting their product. If thy ? up Dean Ambrose, yo I swear I'm done.

You should never make the mistake of putting all your faith in one thing or man (you know dont put ya eggs all in one basket), you just leave yourself wide open for greater disappointment. I'll take the WWE now, then 2-3 years ago.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    WTf is the "look" cuz honestly CM punk and Daniel bryan both dont have that and they are/were WWE champions... it's the ? if you ask me.

Maybe because they are too authetically ghetto is why they are not in the WWE, ask New Jack.

But hey these are the same guys that said ? TNA no too long ago so they didnt leave themselves much of an option

It took Cm Punk a while to get to where he is now. People are probably still not sold on him. They job Bryan out in 18 seconds on the biggest stage in wrestling, it backfired on them because he got more over. Vince looks for freakshow size or chiseled look.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bret hart, HBK...and the tag teams have even more examples of guys not fitting the WWE look (i.e the Colons Deuce & that Other guy) but still winning the tag titles, so nice theory but it's still ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I disagree, the WWE has improved. The "anti-bullying" is simply to please politics for Linda, there is no "anti-bullying". Look at Mark Henry, he bullied wrestlers and staff. Kane bullied Ryder. Ryback is destroying scrawny guys. Brock destroyed Cena for two weeks and destroyed him at ER.

There is no anti-bullying.

They've walked the line with Punk, Brock and Cenas destruction. It's obvious they're going a different route and it's been damn good. It's not flawless but it's good.