So how do you feel about the WWE now?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
It's a "new era", the "People Power" era. Seems like a name for now until they can figure out where they are. But it's 2012; CM Punk has been champ for almost 180 days, Sheamus is current WHC. Mark Henry had a run and so did DBry. Rhodes is bringing back relevancy to the IC Title. We have new tag team champs, Truth/Kofi.

We also have a bit of a new roster; Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Ryback, Brock (again), Rock (again), Lord Tensai (again), Camacho, Hunico, Sin Cara, Brodus Clay, A.W. (with a possible stable), Damien Sandow, and more to come pretty soon.

A "new revolution" is coming to the WWE.

John Cena is getting destroyed and losing matches.

And John Laruinatis is running the show.

How do you feel about it? Is it finally a good change up from the previous years of the "PG Era"?

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This era seems like more optimistic than the previous era..its not held back by the "PG" in "PG era" and the idea of People Power can be bent and twisted into a variety of ideas.

This roster looks better than the roster two years ago...Triple H seems to have some major plans with the new talent and FCW is filled with characters like Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and more.

However, the most important thing to recognize is that all of these things are dependent upon the creative team and Vince's ego. If HHH can keep Vince under control alot of positives will come out...otherwise we'll just have to hope they don't ? up too much
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE is very meh to me atm
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    linda still running for office so its still really the PG era
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    Options
    I think they're headed in the right direction since Punk's shoot on Raw last summer. Just better attention to the tag team division, give the divas some storylines, and hopefully they'll bring back the cruiserweight title that new show for the network. I think you can get away with being PG if the writing and matches are on point.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    WWE is much more watchable then it has been for the past few years but it can be much better than it is now. I 1000% co sign Indy above me.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »
    This era seems like more optimistic than the previous era..its not held back by the "PG" in "PG era" and the idea of People Power can be bent and twisted into a variety of ideas.

This roster looks better than the roster two years ago...Triple H seems to have some major plans with the new talent and FCW is filled with characters like Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and more.

However, the most important thing to recognize is that all of these things are dependent upon the creative team and Vince's ego. If HHH can keep Vince under control alot of positives will come out...otherwise we'll just have to hope they don't ? up too much

I love your sig bruh lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KiIIaKam wrote: »

I love your sig bruh lol

Don't be looking at my wife like that bro. Layla is what that is.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im back hooked again. randy orton gets me pumped when he goes thru his moves in the ring. he never get to finish as much but thats understandable. Im liking YES YES YES YES YES.

Im liking that cody is being that ultimate bad guy. That funkasaurus ? , hmmmmmm. i like the chicks. needs a better finisher. And u cant front on the little dude with the u.s belt. sooooo funny when he jumped for the tag and straight missed lol.

now if Layla only came out to the music of eric clapton rock version of the song. that right there would get the pop. the crowd would got nuts when they hear that intro guitar
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    There isnt one guy who the crowd goes ? for, and WWE needs that. There is no more excitement like there used to be.

WWE needs competition!
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There isnt one guy who the crowd goes ? for, and WWE needs that. There is no more excitement like there used to be.

WWE needs competition!

Pretty much this. Im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more excited about the era of FCW stars coming in then WWE current roster. ALso im not liking how they are ? up the titles importance by NOT making them main events anymore. Over The Limit PPV Main Event is all about Cena, Just Like Extreme Rules, WM28 etc. and not WWE title. Even tho Cena has been losing lately, they need to stop making it alll about him, because its making every other story in the WWE irrelevant.

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    Options
    I agree with that. Reminds me of when I went to Summerslam 08 and the two world title matches were in the middle of the card. The main events were Cena/Batista and Taker/Edge in Hell In A Cell. CM Punk was champ then too.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I feel the fans need to get abit more amp

6:00 mins in 10yrs ago the crowd would have gone wild while he mentioned those names

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBY8mjj7MoU
  • deadprezadentz
    deadprezadentz Members Posts: 106
    Options