Comic folks....i need some help

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Quite Comical
i trying to get caught up on the marvel stuff...an who beats hulk and thors brother and who the fukk hawkeye is..and why is collosus a ? ...well not really collosus.

but im about to get a online comic subscription...where do i start?

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plenty of peeps can beat hulk, even ? weaker than him. marvel doesnt write their ? like dragon ball z.

thors brother loki gets his ass beat constantly by thor.

clint barton is hawkeye.

piotr like bishes, kitty pryde in particular. rasputin dont play them battyboy games as far as i know.

Someone on here might be able to help u but its best just to walk into a comic book shop and ask question.
    Them geeks will be happy to help and u can see where to start on some story lines right there and then.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the ? out collosus you're refering to is from the ultimate comics universe a completely different reality
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ya know....the ? out collosus wasnt needed...i was trying to give an example...lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PIck up the Venom comic. ? cool.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
    The point is marvel has been split between the regular and "ultimate" universes and some things going publicized might be confusing, like you might hear about Peter Parker being dead and wolverine havina two different sons, thought I would just clear the confusion a bit
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    @MorganFreemanKing

So theres the Regular universe, Ultimate Universe, and the Apocalypse one right? cuz all my comics like AoA and Uncanny X Force, the characters look different and it doesnt seem to tie in with the rest of my comics. i dont have any Ultimates tho, art looked wack in those.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    Options
    Yeah, 616, Ultimate, the new AOA. I haven't kept up with the Uncanny X Force but the new AoA came from there. There are many others but none have current stories involving them
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    The point is marvel has been split between the regular and "ultimate" universes and some things going publicized might be confusing, like you might hear about Peter Parker being dead and wolverine havina two different sons, thought I would just clear the confusion a bit

so wolverine.....skeetin in hoez now....how when hes always mad?
    this ninja got two babymamas?

wow
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

so wolverine.....skeetin in hoez now....how when hes always mad?
    this ninja got two babymamas?

wow

Wolverine has always been a sucker for love ass dude...(one of the goat characters, but he loves the ? ).

The avengers have so many storylines its crazy...I didn't start in order. I try but its too difficult when you're playing catch up. Pay attention to alternate universes and don't get your panties in a wad when some big dog characters lose to someone they shouldn't lose to it happens in comics.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    thx for all the help
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo anyone got a download site i could use to get some ebooks ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    google: Comic book; download; mediafire

might wanna throw blogspot or a different link hosting site in there. Like Rapidshare or something.