Go on then, you big ol bully
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Shadyteam keep typing my name hoping I might respond
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ faggotz givin me them reactionz when im speakin da truth da reason y his ? is ? ;d is cuz he got shot fa bein a snitch/? ..
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ RapH

Oh yeah, thats right, you guys switch names up
    Funny ? like '' ? Dre, Woodface, Feminem ''

Cool ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Why Shadyteam keep typing my name hoping I might respond

Because you simp her when you're on your Gee account?
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Weazel wrote: »
    @ Hrap

Yeah, right, sure, ok
    Go on then, you big ol bully

Shadyteam how do you feel about Eminem having sex with a 15 year old?
    http://www.amazon.com/Shady-Bizzness-Marshall-Industry-Gangsters/dp/0970388101

States eighteen is the legal age, but in Sweden sixteen is the legal age, and in some
    places in Europe, fifteen is the legal age. This girl looked every bit of twenty-two. She
    had a ? body! She was hot, and she was pushing up on Slim pretty tough. Slim
    was like, “Why don’t you come up to my room?” and we checked her ID, which said
    she was nineteen years old. She was all over him. I left them, and they went up to his
    room, and a couple of hours later he came back down. Slim was hype, “Yo, man, that
    was the best ? I ever had in my life. She came like eleven times. ” I said, “Man,
    she ain’t come no damn eleven times!” Slim said, “Man, you should see my sheets,
    they are soaked! She sucked my ? , we sixty-nined. Man, she knows how to ? !”
    He was totally blown away by this girl, but at the time he didn’t know her real age—
    none of us did—she had fooled all of us. Her game was tight, so tight that Slim
    wanted to fly her out for the rest of that tour. However, when we went to get her a
    ticket, the authorities discovered that she was underage—only fifteen years old!

Lo and behold, on the second trip Slim wanted to hook up with her again. He
    didn’t care about her age because her ? was so tight. I had to remind him of all
    the drama, when her mom had the authorities threaten to come get Agnes. I told him
    we all could have gone to jail. Luckily, we found out what was going on, and we sent
    her back on the first thing that was running on gas. We called her mom and
    apologized because we didn’t know she was only fifteen, and we told her about the
    fake ID and that she looked nineteen. But that didn’t matter to Slim because he lived
    up to the lyrics of his song when basically he said, “she’s fifteen, he doesn’t care.
    Look at her bush, does she have hair? ? her right there on the spot, there. ” He
    lived up to his song lyrics. Whether he realized he did this or not, he did it.

^Damn Marshall wanted some more of that 15 year old ? ? I guess that was what was big in the streets at the time. "bagging" 15 year olds
  • Bay Boy 707
    Bay Boy 707 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Hope 50 gets better
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Shadyteam is there a reason why Eminem has NEVER EVER denied these statements his ex bodyguard made in his book? Normally when I feel I'm being falsely accused of something like this.....I would respond right away.

But your boy Marshall seems to have really desired getting that 15 year old ? even when he found out that she was not really 19

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: ALL DAY 707, Mr Klansman, Southern Rebel, Tar Baby

USER BANNED
    Bay Boy 707
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol told u 707 was a troll.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Jesus.......gee isn't hrap you lames sound dumb saying that.

Gee's alias is.......never mind I'll let you figure it out on your own smh

Word?? He got an alias?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

If the Peckawood aliases is that slow then let's just sit back and laugh.

Besides, Johnny Green already exposed that one white and hes an Emo-? so you know the rest is just like him.

• GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol told u 707 was a troll.

smh i knew it & foolz was n his v-? thread takin him serious lol
    Word?? He got an alias?

r u really that gullible?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    karma is a ? 5-0
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Besides, Johnny Green already exposed that one white and hes an Emo-? so you know the rest is just like him.

damn my white skin hurts your soul that much? you cant keep my name out of your mouth. Just admit it H, you wish you were white. thats why you focus on race so much because you got bullied growing up for being black
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn my white skin hurts your soul that much? you cant keep my name out of your mouth. Just admit it H, you wish you were white. thats why you focus on race so much because you got bullied growing up for being black

*grabs popcorn*
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

*grabs popcorn*

Cosign, the Clippers better come to play 2-night.....Lakers already trying to mess off the church money....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*grabs popcorn*

Cosign, the Clippers better come to play 2-night.....Lakers already trying to mess off the church money....

yo h-rap, do you actually hate 50? If so, why?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that gee being h rap theory has been debunked over 50 times. yall still on that ? ?
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ alphajjc
    Keep the ? away from my inbox

? puppet
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hahahahah

i swear everytime sum cracka or sum faceless ? wit no cred on herr sayz sum ? about me therrz alwayz got sum gullible ? fallin fa da stupid ? smh
    that gee being h rap theory has been debunked over 50 times. yall still on that ? ?

da ? is stupid 1 day im hrapz gaylias then da next day im dretox gaylias & itz alwayz sum cracka or a faceless ? sayin that dumb ?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

*grabs popcorn*

yo h-rap, do you actually hate 50? If so, why?

No I don't hate 50-Cent and I'm sure 50-Cent doesn't hate Nas, Fat Joe, Styles P, LiL Wayne, Young Buck, Dj Khaled or any of the other people he disses for no reason.

He's a cancer to the culture and HipHop would be better without him.

Some people say all Black people look alike, it's in their nature to feel that way.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    hahahahah

i swear everytime sum cracka or sum faceless ? wit no cred on herr sayz sum ? about me therrz alwayz got sum gullible ? fallin fa da stupid ? smh

da ? is stupid 1 day im hrapz gaylias then da next day im dretox gaylias & itz alwayz sum cracka or a faceless ? sayin that dumb ?

Lol why you so bothered bruh? I'm not gullible, you obviously can't take a joke lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.