sooo black hebrew israelites, if the gentiles cant be saved ..

Options
lostsamuraisotaku
lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
how did luke the scribe (a gentile) get into the new testament ?

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U lying ass who is a grown ass man with a pokemon fetish who said that he's a demon and fairies are nice, no where in the scripture it states that gentiles can't be saved, and to answer the other questions it's because he was a disciple of paul and the roman church approved of it since paul was a roman citizen that gave them their sun day worship and told them that they can keep their other custom like not being circumcise
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options
    arent the edomites going into slavery ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    Man stop playin your ? , u know scripture said that there will be gentiles follow hebrews and ask how to worship Yah to become a citizen of israel. You just stirling up ? , u aint righteous.
  • waterproof
    Options
    And yes some edomites are going in slavery for how they treated israel, you just hope young king aint make a bid on your ass, lol a inside joke
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    And yes some edomites are going in slavery for how they treated israel, you just hope young king aint make a bid on your ass, lol a inside joke

aint no such thing as some... ALL. u dealin with feelings n emotions ? aint in u if u cant come 100% out of HIS word n agree with it. a lil leaven is lumpin your whole lump. get your self in order this aint time 2 be going half way n its time 2 go 100 mph on theyre weak azzes from here on out. or do u wanna feel them nukes 4 tryna please a pokemon card tournament playing nothin azz 2 time loser demon.

n yes i got a spiritual mind 2 remember all demons that came against this truth so in the kingdom ? is gonna make me know exactly which 1 of these ? said what n did what n when they hit that auction block im chris tuckerin their weak azzes... u got jokes i see
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    young-king wrote: »

aint no such thing as some... ALL. u dealin with feelings n emotions ? aint in u if u cant come 100% out of HIS word n agree with it. a lil leaven is lumpin your whole lump. get your self in order this aint time 2 be going half way n its time 2 go 100 mph on theyre weak azzes from here on out. or do u wanna feel them nukes 4 tryna please a pokemon card tournament playing nothin azz 2 time loser demon.

n yes i got a spiritual mind 2 remember all demons that came against this truth so in the kingdom ? is gonna make me know exactly which 1 of these ? said what n did what n when they hit that auction block im chris tuckerin their weak azzes... u got jokes i see

so ur saying ur going to put ppl in slavery but the bible says that anyman that enslaves another man will go to hell
  • young-king
    Options

young-king wrote: »

so ur saying ur going to put ppl in slavery but the bible says that anyman that enslaves another man will go to hell

well it sounds to me that u aint heard the real TRUTH n u are telling fairytales n fulfilling your own belly with what U believe n want to happen instead of what the bible says sir...

this is what my bible says about a damn heathen putting me n mine ancestor in chains
    Revelation 13
    9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    ALL heathens are going so u can cut that weak chit out dude its over for that weak talk that ur whispering

• young-king
    Options
    Isaiah 14

1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard ? wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
    and were going to be talkin chit... so u already know im gonna be 1 of the main chit talkers n rubbin it in all them heathens n demons faces
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    None of this makes you better people, nor does it bring you closer to the Most High...