Why do you fall so quick?

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited May 2012 in The Powder Room
Not every one of you but with my experiences the majority seem to fall like within 2-3 weeks, the panties comin off and I got you wrapped around my finger. Its rather easy and ends up being a turn off in the end. And no Im not "simpin" aka feedin you fairy tales like "Damn girl I want u to be mine so bad" or cakin u out by buying u ? or anything like that. Im strickly a bar/dinner date type down to earth brotha and keep it very simple until I like you alot.

I know some of you are gonna say/think "If we hold out too long, you gonna leave". Nah 2-3 weeks aint long. Id be willing to wait a month or 2 for something I really like. Then when I just want you as a ? buddy your like "nah, that aint me" lol like u just didnt just give it up that fast anyway. Might as well be.

Again this is not everybody just the majority of my experiences with dating.

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You not consistently going on dates with a girl for 2 months and not beating something breh..

Girls in this era aren't used to a guy that's just tryin to ? taking them on dates and ? . Haa.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    none of us are ? with you so how we know?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi I just told u modafucka

Does it matter? If somethins better then usual do u take that in consideration? Ill prolly never understand how your kind works but the more knowledge the better....please be a woman
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats how you separate the wheat from the chaff...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you have it like that, more than likely you give off an indifferent vibe. Women hate indifference. They act out to make you care, which is usually by way of coughing up ? like sprinkles. I personally don't question the ability. I just wished I realized the ? earlier in my life.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    If you have it like that, more than likely you give off an indifferent vibe. Women hate indifference. They act out to make you care, which is usually by way of coughing up ? like sprinkles. I personally don't question the ability. I just wished I realized the ? earlier in my life.

That makes sense and LOL at the last sentence. Me too bruh

You complaining cause a chick wants you too soon? You're a ? yourself anyway.

No im not complaining more like just asking a question. Maybe I am a man-? but I dont give a ? , It would be much worse If I actually attempted to hit on females but It aint even like that. I could be like these ? everyday out here sweating women, beggin for a number but that aint me.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont ? me by da end of the 2nd week im talkin to another ? bottom line
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder the same about all females.....they do tend to forget about everything and act like a new ? is their savior rather quickly......i hate that convo after the second time ? "i wasnt ready to be in love again, why u doin this?".....? dont fall in love then cuz u dont even know me....but its always the same
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm sure you being an attractive man has a lot to do with it. maybe they feel like because of that, you have a lot of options so they don't wanna wait lest you lose interest
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    ? dont ? me by da end of the 2nd week im talkin to another ? bottom line

if it was me, you'd just be talking to another chick then. i'll be damned if i give it up to a dude cuz of the threat he might find somebody else

lmao i doubt it i got mad game usually the reason i can get away with it is cause i talk to them alot i might text or talk on the phone with a girl everyday for a few weeks so when we finally do meet they feel like they already really know me and i never tell a girl im going to talk to another girl or talking to another girl that would be ? me up with her i just do it i have rules i follow when it comes to women
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo you blood?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Soooo you blood?

ya why?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Cuz real ? don't tell on themselves thru the world wide web.

Check out what real gangstas do to ? that expose themselves and they gang on the internet.

? it, ill just tell you. They ? them.

Cuz.they real ? and don't play that look at me ? . You can't be doing something illegal and draw attention to yourself especially if you really living that life.

Real ? know whats up.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Cuz real ? don't tell on themselves thru the world wide web.

Check out what real gangstas do to ? that expose themselves and they gang on the internet.

? it, ill just tell you. They ? them.

Cuz.they real ? and don't play that look at me ? . You can't be doing something illegal and draw attention to yourself especially if you really living that life.

Real ? know whats up.

bro u cant get arrested for thrown up ya set if im proud to be blood den im gone throw it up u took it like im doing something illegal in my photo calm all that ? down i already know whats up on the streets cant school a ? on whats already known its 5 poppin 6 droppin where im from thats how its gone stay im just shown what i rep now back to the thread topic
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Answer this.

Why are you a blood?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    cause where i live u either blood or u a mark when most of ya friends&? in ya family blood its something your born into u really dont know any other way to live
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Fasho.

Where you from?

I lived in LA off crenshaw and 48th. Known blood hood hell I sue to go to Dorsey basketball games in that lil ass gym. I aint never get banged on bout what you doing round here and I know ? who ain't bang a day in they life and ain't considered no mark or whatever you want call it.

I know crip ? and ? who grew up in the rolling 60's area who don't bang. I know dudes that got crips in they family and all live in the same hood that don't bang.

So I know.first hand ain't no such thing is you born into it. I mean I know them ? got ties with them but they aint banging or throwing ? up.
  • Shizlansky
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I know that's how it is in LA but it could be different where you from.

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    im from houston dads in the military so moved around alot but live in griffin now but i decided to bang thats all
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Griffin?

Where that's at?
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options
    i have to co-sign that whole thread even though icecold lost for messin with that washed up sniffer broad

once you realize that, that whole ? aint fun anymore even. thats like goin for a hoop session and playin against someone who you know will lose anyway...

biggest turn off is when a broad wants it more than yourself, ? catch mad feelins if they throw it at you and you are not interested...
  • Stew
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i have to co-sign that whole thread even though icecold lost for messin with that washed up sniffer broad

once you realize that, that whole ? aint fun anymore even. thats like goin for a hoop session and playin against someone who you know will lose anyway...

biggest turn off is when a broad wants it more than yourself, ? catch mad feelins if they throw it at you and you are not interested...

lol who u talkin bout bruh
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Griffin?

Where that's at?

georgia its and hour from atl
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options
    this kansas girl, she said she used to snort coke
This discussion has been closed.