Why do you fall so quick?

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol youd be surprised by the amount of people who have done coke before homie
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Maybe you're subconsciously going after girls that are needy to boost your confidence.
  • Stew
    Options
    I dont "go after" girls tho. I give pretty girls an opportunity when the 2 of us meet.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont "go after" girls tho. I give pretty girls an opportunity when the 2 of us meet.

real ? post ^^^
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But if you're repeatedly attracting girls who exhibit the same behavior, would you say that's coincidence?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    this kansas girl, she said she used to snort coke

Correction
    I tried it in college 10 yrs ago
    T/s is a man ?
  • Stew
    Options

But if you're repeatedly attracting girls who exhibit the same behavior, would you say that's coincidence?

Well like I said not ALL ive encountered but most so maybe just most women are like that.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol youd be surprised by the amount of people who have done coke before homie

ight...but apparently you hurt her haha

back to topic, i think the average or even below average girl (more class than looks related) just doesnt care that much.
    it's mostly conservative or religious girls that dont give it up that easy, for other girls it's just not a big thing. they've done it before and they will do it again...
  • Stew
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

Well like I said not ALL ive encountered but most so maybe just most women are like that.

no, no, no. the bolded couldn't be farther from the truth. i'd even venture to say that most women aren't like that

there is something to be said for the fact the we are the common denominators in all our relationships. we do have a hand in the type of people we attract to us, even if it's not a conscious effort

lol So why did u fall so quick then Kai?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no, no, no. the bolded couldn't be farther from the truth. i'd even venture to say that most women aren't like that

there is something to be said for the fact the we are the common denominators in all our relationships. we do have a hand in the type of people we attract to us, even if it's not a conscious effort

but u do have a hand in who u choose
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

trill talk

but u do have a hand in who u choose

he kept it trilla tho
  • Stew
    Options
    I don't disbelieve that I've had a chic tell me she loves me within a couple months
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Only your hating ass would come here and say some ? like that. Lakers bout to get swept chump
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Where the Hawks at? You better start talking about how the Mets are gonna win the NL East, and we not getting started on the Redskins bout to go 3-16 this year. I hope RG3 tears his ACL before he steps on the field.

Lakers gon win the series though.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

ha ha, i don't fall quick tho

a physical connection without an emotional or mental connection is worthless to me. i would never have sex with someone i couldn't honestly say "i love you" to.

.......i cant believe that one you saying you aint never ? nobody just because you thought they was sexy/cut/hot...etc i call ducktales
  • Stew
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Where the Hawks at? You better start talking about how the Mets are gonna win the NL East, and we not getting started on the Redskins bout to go 3-16 this year. I hope RG3 tears his ACL before he steps on the field.

lmao. Im a Orioles and Redskins fan man. Just work for the Hawks and Braves for the 8th time.
    I don't disbelieve that I've had a chic tell me she loves me within a couple months

did you say i love you back?

Not until 5 years later lol. Dead serious
  • buttuh_b
    Options

lmao. Im a Orioles and Redskins fan man. Just work for the Hawks and Braves for the 8th time.

Adam Jones is a good friend of mine. But my favorite AL East team is Tampa Bay. So ? Cal Ripken.

The Hawks are your basketball team.
  • Stew
    edited May 2012
    Options

Adam Jones is a good friend of mine. But my favorite AL East team is Tampa Bay. So ? Cal Ripken.

The Hawks are your basketball team.

? u too ? but Yo get me a Orange on Black #10 bruh lol

I dont have any heart for the Hawks. O's and Skin's are childhood teams, I was a Jordan groupie and wouldnt allow myself to jump on a Chicago wagon so I stayed teamless.

did you say i love you back?

Not until 5 years later lol. Dead serious

so she still slept with you after you didn't tell her i love you back?

and why did it take you so long for you to say it?

question, if you don't mind me asking: have you ever met a girl that was worth the effort in your mind?

Yes

Young, she liked me much more then I liked her, I was still doing my thing so If i said it I wouldve been lyin and feeding the ? I was talkin about in the O/P

Yes, 2 of them. Her and another

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

ha ha, i don't fall quick tho

a physical connection without an emotional or mental connection is worthless to me. i would never have sex with someone i couldn't honestly say "i love you" to.

.......i cant believe that one you saying you aint never ? nobody just because you thought they was sexy/cut/hot...etc i call ducktales

call it what you want. but i don't get down like that.

i was in love with both the people i've had sex with. married the 2nd guy actually

i'm muslim, so that probably has a lot to do with it

well in that cause i retract my earlier statement
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Not every one of you but with my experiences the majority seem to fall like within 2-3 weeks, the panties comin off and I got you wrapped around my finger. Its rather easy and ends up being a turn off in the end. And no Im not "simpin" aka feedin you fairy tales like "Damn girl I want u to be mine so bad" or cakin u out by buying u ? or anything like that. Im strickly a bar/dinner date type down to earth brotha and keep it very simple until I like you alot.

I know some of you are gonna say/think "If we hold out too long, you gonna leave". Nah 2-3 weeks aint long. Id be willing to wait a month or 2 for something I really like. Then when I just want you as a ? buddy your like "nah, that aint me" lol like u just didnt just give it up that fast anyway. Might as well be.

Again this is not everybody just the majority of my experiences with dating.
    so basically you feel like beezy is calling/texting you too much

it must be your stable cuzzin hlf

• Stew
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    What kind of naive, high school puppy love struck girls do you date?

LOL apparently im not the only one who's going thru this so idk.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »

T/s is a man ?

Were you aware that he was a man ? before you flew out to meet him?

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ohhhh

so this was the prelude to HLF's 2nd FOF

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »