Cast Your Own Movie

kuskklassic
kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Come up with storyline and a GREAT CAST for a movie you would make if u could !!! also choose a genre

My movie.....

Genre : Crime-Drama

Story : 2 college students(Marcus Barrow & Tyreek Richards) murder one of the professors(Mr.Huntington) after being in a compromising postion of a local drug dealer(Stace B/Stacey Barrow). 2 detectives (Dt.Highman & Dt.Williams) find out some things while trying to unsolve the murder. The professor dat was killed was an drug addict and owed Stace B some money. Stace B sent his little cousin Marcus and his bestfirend Tyreek to burglarize Mr.huntington's home to see if they could find his money just to find themselves gettin into a scuffle that led to accidental killing of the professor.

Main Characters...

Marcus Barrow - Tristan Wilds (Michael from the Wire)

Tyreek Richards - Evan Ross (ATL)

Stace B - Michael Ely (Barbershop,Takers)

Detective David Highman - Idris Elba (The Wire,Takers)

Detective Kimberly Williams - Taraji p Henson (Babyboy,Smoking Aces)

Mr. Robert Huntington - Adrian Brody (King Kong)

Other Characters....

College Dean - Michael Caine (the Dark Knight)

Samantha Huntington/Mr.Huntington Wife - Unknown Actress

Tiffany Glover/Marcus' Girlfriend - Teyanna Taylor

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My movie: EBRC
    starring: Big Norm and Sanaa Lathan.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Genre - Action, Crime, Comedy

Story;
    4 loser friends working fast food, janitor, and retail jobs decide to make some real quick money selling ? for the neighborhoood drug kingpin, dice. One of the more level headed friends gets in good with dice and dice trusts the 4 men to go pick up 20 kilos from a mexican connect. After the kilos are picked up, the 4 men are robbed. The drugs are gone. Dice gives the men 7 days to come up with his money or they are dead. Knowing dices reputation and power, the men come up with their only solution to get the money; robbing a competitor dealer across town. Little do they know, the competitor dealer, Burn, has crooked cops on his payroll and has plans of his own for dices territory.

The 4 friends

Dave Chappelle
    Deray Davis
    Ludacris
    Dane Cook

Dice - Ice Cube

Burn - Samuel L. Jackson
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    lol @ norm

i've been wanting to see a pablo escobar movie made (looks like it's gonna happen soon) ever since i read up on him years ago. his story would play out great onscreen.
    same with a griselda blanco movie. idk who'd play her tho.