So thanos is the guy at the end of the avengers movie?

124»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    You can't just say Warlock is above surfer cause he saved his life or beat him before because he's also stated that Surfer was above him and he was in awe of his power before. He is on Surfer's level and from what he's shown against everyone except Thanos, he seems to be below Surfer.
    Who has Warlock lost to that Surfer beat?
    Warlock merked Mephisto in hell...Surfer wouldn't dream of that battle...
    Surfer stalemates or loses to Thor except 100 years ago when he was amped and controlled by Loki (in the issue he mentions Thor still being stronger more powerful than him) Warlock had Sif in a forcefield while simultaneously beating the ? out of Thor until Warlock decided he would fight thor without using his powers and got warrior madness merked off.
    this isn't a good reference considering the Surfer was powered down during this time
    Warrior madness Thor was beating Surfer so bad...lol Warlock had to come save that ass/
    I love Surfer and I have succumb to the idea that he is equal to thor, but he is not equal to Warlock and certainly not above. We can rank him higher in powers, but what warlock has trumps all that.

in Blood and Thunder, Thor beat up on everyone, including Thanos..so I wouldn't use that jobfest as the sole reasoning. Warlock isn't as powerful as Thor.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaxn wrote: »
    You can't just say Warlock is above surfer cause he saved his life or beat him before because he's also stated that Surfer was above him and he was in awe of his power before. He is on Surfer's level and from what he's shown against everyone except Thanos, he seems to be below Surfer.
    Surfer stalemates or loses to Thor except 100 years ago when he was amped and controlled by Loki (in the issue he mentions Thor still being stronger more powerful than him) Warlock had Sif in a forcefield while simultaneously beating the ? out of Thor until Warlock decided he would fight thor without using his powers and got warrior madness merked off.
    this isn't a good reference considering the Surfer was powered down during this time
    Warrior madness Thor was beating Surfer so bad...lol Warlock had to come save that ass/
    I love Surfer and I have succumb to the idea that he is equal to thor, but he is not equal to Warlock and certainly not above. We can rank him higher in powers, but what warlock has trumps all that.

in Blood and Thunder, Thor beat up on everyone, including Thanos..so I wouldn't use that jobfest as the sole reasoning. Warlock isn't as powerful as Thor.

I think saying he beat up Thanos is a bit of an overstatement. They exchanged blows. Thor bloodied Thanos' lips, and then Thanos imprisoned Thor.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    jaxn wrote: »

I think saying he beat up Thanos is a bit of an overstatement. They exchanged blows. Thor bloodied Thanos' lips, and then Thanos imprisoned Thor.

I said beat up on and going by the ? nose, guess i was correct in that assesment. if PIS wasn't involved, Thor wouldn't have even done that much damage
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo...Thor has jobbed far more than Thor. Warlock rarely jobs...Warlock fights much bigger heroes on a frequent basis than Thor...

I love thor but Warlock skulll drug Dax the Destroyer like a ? and Surfer was STUPID shook of Drax like he was unbeatable. Warlock is the one hero in the marvel program that has complete control over his power-set with the capability of embarrassing more powerful guys like a cosmic BATman...

Soul powers and masterful energy manipulation and magic help alot!
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death> any thanos incarnation
  • The Lonious Monk
    MobTown wrote: »
    Death> any thanos incarnation

In what way? Power? I guess so since Death is an abstract and Thanos is pretty low on the overall cosmic scale. As a character? No, not even close.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw just power wise, he/she/it ge trolling and killing him for fun
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know Thanos is the champion of death right?
  • evoljeanyes

Death hates Thanos
  • evoljeanyes
    y'all be sure to vote in the battle forum me and @cain1 picked 9 characters andwe're engaging in a no prep battle
  • The Lonious Monk

Death hates Thanos

Where you get that from? She had accepted him as her consort for a while. She sent him back because he was necessary to defeat the Cancerverse, but there was nothing to suggest she hates him.
  • evoljeanyes
    She banned him and he simps and she ? around and gave ass to deadpool. She doesn't ? with Thanos.
  • evoljeanyes
    She trolled him into doing that ? . She wasn't ? with him. She played off his thirstiness
  • The Lonious Monk
    Still have yet to give proof that she hates him. Her taking advantage of his obsession and preferring Deadpool to him are not signs of hate.
  • evoljeanyes
    Still have yet to give proof that she hates him. Her taking advantage of his obsession and preferring Deadpool to him are not signs of hate.

She doesn't like him. Excuse my hyperbole.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    edited October 2012
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death loves Deadpool and Thanos
  • evoljeanyes
    Death loves Deadpool and Thanos

No death doesn't!

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death still trying to rebound after I dumped that ? .