African Hebrew Israelites kick off African alliance in the Holy Land!!!!

2»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    "What you talkin bout Willis" lookin demon... Lmbo @ everybody being a demon.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently, everyone who disagrees with him is a demon
    ? you young king, I'm sig'n that quote
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited May 2012
    Tel Aviv 05/23/2012
    Rioters attack black migrants while shouting racist slogans. 20 people were arrested. ? and other violent crimes against mostly sudanese blacks are on the rise in Israel.

even tho that is heathen vs heathen u ? still got the nerve to think it aint gonna be great race riots all over the world n people gettin put 2 sleep. ? all of u ? bcuz when that time comes it aint gonna be no pity bcuz people have been tryna warn u n to get u in order but u keep scoffin n havin demons on u. so ? u n get ready 4 what u get ready 4 n ? u demons that delete n lock threads weak fa990ts.

all that talk this ? was was doin all it took was 2-3 days for ? to speak 4 me without me saying a word! thats my power ? . im not even gonna go back n forth with u ? no more im just gonna post things ? is doing to shut yo got damn mouths. so young flava stay yo weak azz in a weak ? place my son. im just gonna keep lettin ? tell u ? that u dont belong over there YET. n why werent u out there helpin your so called african bros mr 5 star general zulu warrior ryda?
  • young-king
    ms jade u half ? half stud ? shut yo got damn mouth ? . leave me the hell out of your lil page u know how ? happens when ur lil devish azz scoffs n talk ? . this aint yo game so stay yo weak azz on the sideline n let a young king shine! thats all your life was meant n purposed to be ? ... now end it demon!
  • Bodhi
    edited May 2012
    young-king wrote: »
    ms jade u half ? half stud ? shut yo got damn mouth ? . leave me the hell out of your lil page u know how ? happens when ur lil devish azz scoffs n talk ? . this aint yo game so stay yo weak azz on the sideline n let a young king shine! thats all your life was meant n purposed to be ? ... now end it demon!

you weak and you a lame.
  • young-king
    yea and u a slave a demon a ? and them nukes are gonna teach u how to be a real man
  • Bodhi
    edited June 2012
    yeah you could learn how to be a real man from me but I can't teach you cuz I'm not your father
  • young-king
    yeah you could learn how to be a real man from me but I can't teach you cuz I'm not your father

ms jade fight global warming... and die ? ! like i said im letting MY ? speak so from here on this is what u n the rest of your lil minions need to worry about

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-nukes-no-direct-threat-says-us-commander-191916901.html
    China nukes no 'direct threat,' says US commander
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel Aviv 05/23/2012
    Rioters attack black migrants while shouting racist slogans. 20 people were arrested. ? and other violent crimes against mostly sudanese blacks are on the rise in Israel.

even tho that is heathen vs heathen u ? still got the nerve to think it aint gonna be great race riots all over the world n people gettin put 2 sleep. ? all of u ? bcuz when that time comes it aint gonna be no pity bcuz people have been tryna warn u n to get u in order but u keep scoffin n havin demons on u. so ? u n get ready 4 what u get ready 4 n ? u demons that delete n lock threads weak fa990ts.

all that talk this ? was was doin all it took was 2-3 days for ? to speak 4 me without me saying a word! thats my power ? . im not even gonna go back n forth with u ? no more im just gonna post things ? is doing to shut yo got damn mouths. so young flava stay yo weak azz in a weak ? place my son. im just gonna keep lettin ? tell u ? that u dont belong over there YET. n why werent u out there helpin your so called african bros mr 5 star general zulu warrior ryda?
    lol you aint spiritul and you aint doing ? but typing a bunch of mess on a forum. youre a loser with no life who has to rant about revolution and guns and all kind of ? online because youre too much of a ? to live it for real. hoe ass ? aint even in the game but wanna sit on the sidelines and talk ? ...
  • young-king
    edited June 2012
    yo ? azz is getting all emotional now?!?!?!?! lol ur a joke! and ur also a got damn liar n i cant wait for yo ? azz to drop dead for lying on me. bcuz i have never said 1 ? time for us to be running around getting guns n starting a revolution so i hope to ? that HE deals with yo monkey purple lip azz. u got some explainin to do to the nukes lil boy my son lil tike... im gonna make sure to raise u better than that in the kingdom ok jr. but as i said im thru going back n forward with u but u made fake accusations so i cleared myself. so here is what MY ? is doing to make sure demons like u n yours know that u dont belong in the my land YET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMENGLP3c9E
    YOUR BROTHERS need YOUR help mr 5 star zulu warrior princess
  • judahxulu
    yo ? azz is getting all emotional now?!?!?!?! lol ur a joke! and ur also a got damn liar n i cant wait for yo ? azz to drop dead for lying on me. bcuz i have never said 1 ? time for us to be running around getting guns n starting a revolution so i hope to ? that HE deals with yo monkey purple lip azz. u got some explainin to do to the nukes lil boy my son lil tike... im gonna make sure to raise u better than that in the kingdom ok jr. but as i said im thru going back n forward with u but u made fake accusations so i cleared myself. so here is what MY ? is doing to make sure demons like u n yours know that u dont belong in the my land YET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMENGLP3c9E
    YOUR BROTHERS need YOUR help mr 5 star zulu warrior princess

Dumb ? , they aint doing nothing to us...we been there and they know they cant do ? with us..for over 40 years. You slow as hell...and a sellout monkey ass ? . We are black people fighting with and alongside other black people who are of the seed of Abraham and you have a problem with it based on some ? doctrine of some loser ass ? in clown outfits cussing broads out on street corners. Get in the game before you commentate ? ...? you and your jokes. In a ll seriousness, I repeat- YOU HAVE NO WORKS. YOU AINT DOING ? BUT TYPING. We win by default ? . If you so right, why the ? dont you have anything to show for it? Any of you fake ass americanized hebrews...where are your works ? ? We the ? reason why its even popular to be a hebrew now anyway you disrespectful ? . We the only ones doing ? as a group..fpr the longest period of time. You aint doing ? ...
  • judahxulu
    btw...you stupid muthafucka...thats a kkk video ? ...u didnt even watch it ? lol...you just posted a video put together by none other than david duke..lol...sellout ass ? ...14:01...a ? david duke video...? u dumb...bet u dont even know who that mufucka is...? ? lol
  • young-king
    edited June 2012
    yea ? im a sellout bcuz MY BIBLE says that MY enemy is going to sell me to MY OTHER enemies and im calling them fly swatting africans out as my enemy! ? u! ? and i cant wait til them nukes scar yo weak azz n im not joking u ? azz fake hebrew niggalites over there now are going to be and will be OUR sons in the kingdom bcuz u ? DO NOT follow the BIBLE and are already in the land and will be X'd out when iran russia china n korea etc get the word from ? to handle HIS bizness. n yo ? azz will die bcuz u str8 up LIED on me in front of all of these people for NO reason! n u gon die bcuz u scoffin at HIS SON dont believe in HIS SON so ur dead n ur gonna be my jr u lil ? HIS SON had on the same type outfits was in the same type streets n was cussing ? out callin them vipers snakes devils etc so ? u ? u aint about the truth. u are a damn liar n its not in u it dont take much to figure that out bcuz u str8 up lied on me out the blue these are the type of ? to watch out for in the last days bros n sis they will and are gonna turn on US n offer US up to ceasar by lying but all them ? n ? are gon die
  • young-king
    edited June 2012
    here u go again blaspheming and talking yo weak azz prideful chit... this what made the hebrew israelite word powerful n popular... the INTERNET u ? . so im using what I learned it from n where it is going to be learned from the MOST in the LAST DAYS the internet to tell people n i tell some people in the street/ real life

Psalm 19

1 The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Matthew 24:14
    And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

n i dont give a chit about david duke im just showing yo purple ranger posing azz that WHEN ITS THE RIGHT TIME TO GO BACK TO ISRAEL THERE WILL BE NO WARS AGAIN WHEN WE GET THERE NOT EVEN A WAR OF WORDS ? !

Micah 4:3
    And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

and this is what were gonna be doing to your precious lil african buddies when that date comes n when HE sends US back home

Isaiah 45:14
    Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely ? is in thee; and there is none else, there is no ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Young_king I don't know Wat type of entity u follow but it don't appear to be the Father that Yeshua came to reveal. And no Yeshua did not go around acting like you so don't take scriptures out of context. Speaking of scriptures I think you may need to watch out more than all the other ppl you constantly condemn. I think the Bible may of said condemn or judge not lest YOU be condemned?
  • judahxulu
    here u go again blaspheming and talking yo weak azz prideful chit... this what made the hebrew israelite word powerful n popular... the INTERNET u ? . so im using what I learned it from n where it is going to be learned from the MOST in the LAST DAYS the internet to tell people n i tell some people in the street/ real life

Psalm 19

1 The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Matthew 24:14
    And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

n i dont give a chit about david duke im just showing yo purple ranger posing azz that WHEN ITS THE RIGHT TIME TO GO BACK TO ISRAEL THERE WILL BE NO WARS AGAIN WHEN WE GET THERE NOT EVEN A WAR OF WORDS ? !

Micah 4:3
    And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

and this is what were gonna be doing to your precious lil african buddies when that date comes n when HE sends US back home

Isaiah 45:14
    Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely ? is in thee; and there is none else, there is no ? .

You are dumb as hell lol. 1.) Youre not talking the gospel of no kingdom so just stop it. Youre talking ? loosely based on scripture. 2.) Micah 4:3 is what we're doing. You dont even understand the scripture! Your commentary was totally out of context. The prophecy says we judge, THEN turn weapons into farming tools, you ? . That means we make peace stupid. Thats nowhere near what you be talking about (or doing for that matter). There nothing out of that saying to "do something" to somebody so what the hell you mean thats what you gone be doing? we doing it already ? . what was found in the judgement? those africans are all indegenous to lands within the borders of eden, stupid with the exception of the ghanaian but even they are well documented to have hebrew blood. you have no idea what you be talking about, loser.

3) Isaiah 45 (60 too) has been happening with us for years lol. yo ? looking for nukes. talking about it aint time to go back lol. ? the world already ended. its white men who programmed your mind to expect it to end all at once- not prophecy lol.

4) ? if it wsnt supposed to be any war BEFORE WE WENT TO ISRAEL then why the ? does the accounts of Armageddon/Megiddo talk about at the final confrontation the Israelites were to flee to the mountains of judea? That means that the children of ISRAEL HAD TO ALREADY BE THERE. otherwise...why flee? ? you dont even read the bible lol...

stupid ? ...Yah NEVER said wait on him to flee. You teach the doctrines of men. Yah says for us to flee to our own countries, ? ..

Jer 51:5-9
    For Israel [hath] not [been] forsaken, nor Judah of his ? , of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.

Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this [is] the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Babylon [hath been] a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up [even] to the skies.

NOW ARGUE WITH THE MOST HIGH, ? . HE SAID FLEE. HE SAID DELIVER YOUR OWN SOUL ? ...NOT WAIT ON JESUS OR WHATEVER YOU WAITING ON. HE SAID GO TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY, YOU ? . ARGUE WITH HIM NOT ME. U THE DAMN DEMON. YOU DONT EVEN FOLLOW THE BOOK YOU RANT ABOUT
  • young-king
    edited June 2012
    what im sayin is 100% out the bible... so in the kingdom of heaven YOU think were gonna be farming n plowing land ? ??? u are out of yo mind they are gonna do that fool. it is NOT PEACE on the earth bcuz every ? day they say were closer to WW3 so how do u think u can make micah 4:3 turn into we are already doing that. u dumb ? MY BIBLE says when the wicked are in authority the people mourn. yo ? azz is NOT in authority n will never be under them pinkpeople boy! it will never be peace until the kingdom so how the hell do u think u doin that... oh i forgot this niggalite already thinks were in the kingdom lol.

3) Isaiah 45 (60 too) has been happening with us for years lol. yo ? looking for nukes. talking about it aint time to go back lol. ? the world already ended. its white men who programmed your mind to expect it to end all at once- not prophecy lol.

but u got damn dicklickin ball draggin ? got the nerve to listen to him and his ever pecking word??? all of u ? are gon die n all of u are gon feel them nukes! this ? said the word is already over we just been programmed to think its not?!?! ? u got 1 2 many bobby hemmitt dvds i see. did noah have a flood ? ? whats the opposite of water ? ? that fire

Malachi 4:1
    For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Revelation 20:14
    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    did that happen yet ? ??? well guess what the world its not over yet demon

1 Corinthians 6
    8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
    keep lyin on me ?

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    u can say loser all day but like i said liars on their bros are gonna feel them nukes

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of ? .

u are an abomination
  • young-king
    Matthew 25
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Isaiah 13:19
    And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when ? overthrew ? and Gomorrah.
    has that happened yet mr the world is already over

Jeremiah 50:9
    For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.
    did this happen

14 Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD
    did that happen

18 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the ? of Israel; Behold, I will punish the king of Babylon and his land, as I have punished the king of Assyria.
    did that happen

19 And I will bring Israel again to his habitation, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan, and his soul shall be satisfied upon mount Ephraim and Gilead.
    AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will bring israel to the habitation.... NOT A GOT DAMN american express delta airline NIGGALITE

22 A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction.
    war ? a fight ?

23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!
    did this happen yet

29 Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel.
    did this happen yet

Jeremiah 16
    14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
    is everybody still talkin about the delivery from egypt

15 But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
    well its gonna be 1 way greater than that 1 n people wont even be thinkin about the egypt 1 anymore... did that happen yet ? ???

we supposed to come out of the babylon mindset and beliefs like holidays customs etc... not run to israel. israel was taken from US n was given to the heathen bcuz we disobeyed so ? used it as a punishment 4 us to not have a continued place of rest like all the other nations. so the pinkman has it and dirties up our land by having ? right festivals there, koshering pigs there, child molesting rings there, nude beaches etc in the land of israel. so ? does NOT want US there at the time n if ur there i dont hear nothin from u ? tellin them crackkkaz they need to quit that ? u ? are just going along n just tryin to co exist with them devils thats another reason u ? are gon feel them nukes
  • young-king
    but like i said im thru with u ? i just made sure to clear my stance up on u ? 4 lying on me then lying to these people now that my side is out there damn u ? yo azz is on timeout like that devil beenfaggotegyptologist. but on the real u need to stop confusing these people even your name is confused...

judahzulu ? are u michael jordan or dikembe mutombo??? are u 2pac or bangs??? are lebron james or minut bol??? are u KING DAVID or golith??? make up yo mind u double minded pharasee ? . u pharasee didnt believe in HIS SON then n u aint gon believe in him now so enjoy your life n do what u do my son... ill raise u in the way to go when the time is right jr. in the meantime between time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMDYSAl9My4&feature=related
  • judahxulu

r u stupid? you posted all that scripture...and gave all that commentary...still..none of it says were not supposed to be in israel, ? ..none of the scriptures even vaguely support your opinions....and btw, you stupid ? ..wee been fighting them about their wickedness for over forty years...? like i said...u on the sidelines listening to other sideline ? talk about the game buuuuut none of you muthafuckas is playing. you aint even on the bench lol...so therefore ur opinion is amusing. how the view from the stands?