High School Girls

Options
MD4L
MD4L Members Posts: 4
edited May 2012 in Growing Pains
Wassup peoples, I'm new to this forum.

I just wanna say most of the girls in my school are either stuck up, fulla of their own problems, or the worst thing in a relationship. It's a couple I wanna get at and I think I can get rather easy, but some try and play hard. Like she'll always look at me like she wants me, but there's always people around her. When I finally manned up and went to her, she looked kinda nervous and was acting like a kid so I left her alone. I just wanna a couple things from a girls stand point on this.

If you saw a guy you wanted, like how would you let him know you wanted him?
What did you look for in most guys? What do you wanna know? What made yall think he was the one?

What would make you say, forget him he's irelvent and I don't wanna talk to him anymore?

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Man If I had a cell phone in High School I wouldve been the mayor of that town I was living in.

Welcome to the board homie.
  • MD4L
    MD4L Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks. Been a lurker for a while but just wanted to hear some other ladies thoughts besides the one I see ereyday
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? high school girls... some of them are a bunch of immature, unthoughtful don't know what they want, ain't ? girl that rides all the trends and date all these ? that are not going to be anything in life.

You can date em' but it's hard to come out with one that serious about life at that stage.

it's better when you get to college tho.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High school girls are evil
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They crazy them on some other ? they not worth the time..........................

wait till college to date.

you can ? the highschool girl just don't date them.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    high school is a time of fun bro im in the 12th grade&aint had a gf since 8th grade but ? atleast 1/3 of the bitchs in my high school not counting the other bitchs i ? at the other high school in our town ? dating them try ? all of them im talking bout hit that ? then try her friends,her cousins,man try the mama if ya can lol everythings fair game in high school
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man HS was a great time in my life ? went to fast cant believe its been 8 yrs since those days
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    high school is a time of fun bro im in the 12th grade&aint had a gf since 8th grade but ? atleast 1/3 of the bitchs in my high school not counting the other bitchs i ? at the other high school in our town ? dating them try ? all of them im talking bout hit that ? then try her friends,her cousins,man try the mama if ya can lol everythings fair game in high school

Another nerd making up stories on the internet about how he gets ? on the regular? ?

• Leah_Bonita
    Options

Another nerd making up stories on the internet about how he gets ? on the regular? ?

? u must not see me in that pic (no ? ) but built like i am i hoes come to me den i play basketball ? i might sound cocky but im the muthafucking ? &?
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    edited May 2012
    Options

? u must not see me in that pic (no ? ) but built like i am i hoes come to me den i play basketball ? i might sound cocky but im the muthafucking ? &?

If you are truly content with yourself and believe that you are 'the ? ' then you wouldn't have to brag about it on the internet. It just screams, "I'm a lonely ? ass ? who only ? my sister'.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High school girls are the WOAT.
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol in couple years t/s your going to look back at your 1st thread and say ''what ? was I thinking''
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options

If you are truly content with yourself and believe that you are 'the ? ' then you wouldn't have to brag about it on the internet. It just screams, "I'm a lonely ? ass ? who only ? my sister'.

or it could just mean im cocky af&wont the world to know my greatness plus i rap so i have to be cocky ? whens the last time you heard of a humble ass rapper...i'll wait
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    ? high school girls... some of them are a bunch of immature, unthoughtful don't know what they want, ain't ? girl that rides all the trends and date all these ? that are not going to be anything in life.

You can date em' but it's hard to come out with one that serious about life at that stage.

it's better when you get to college tho.

i got rejected a lot in high school post *
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not when you're in college ;)
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    High school girls be playing those games, but the sooner you can daddy chicks (lay down your law and tell them how its sposed to be) the more ? youll get. When they are young like that, they are more down for the sporadic ? in the hall way or sucking ? at lunch break cause its exciting to them still and they arent as experienced.

Just be bold as ? , itll pay off. Why do you think its usually one ? and his folks who be ? all the broads you want... Tell em what it is, start now and itll be 20x easier in college and beyond.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not worth getting into a relationship with a high school girl, only just smash them. Very few may have common sense.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Man-O-Man the hints tossed my way were so obvious e.g., 'you have bedroom eyes' I never really got it. Oh well can't cry about things I never got back in those days.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Not when you're in college ;)

...bruh...

4jouwz.gif
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if I would of known then what I know now, I would of ? like every female that went to my high school. I've actually ? more girls from my high school now that I'm not in high school than when I was in that ? .
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if I would of known then what I know now, I would of ? like every female that went to my high school. I've actually ? more girls from my high school now that I'm not in high school than when I was in that ? .

right? haha

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt get any ? in high school, that ? was hard and I didnt really have any free time back then.

If your social, cool and good-looking than it really shouldnt be that hard....
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in high school dont chase sucessful ? as much as ? do once they hit their 20s