Ladies...... What are the pro's and cons of wearing your hair natural?

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    pixie_cut.jpg
    tumblr_m0sg3chD8H1rr6iggo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ly4ko0ncTw1qczj8jo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltf300tkn21qifbieo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lvx97ussdR1qks5cwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lzp4hiweHe1r20ynpo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lybecdLm3c1qmz84wo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m0v28kOd771qjfbeho6_r1_500.jpg

All these chicks would get wifed up
    Preach........

These women's fine ain't they. My lady had her fro blowing in the breeze over the weekend. ? was epic!
  • king hassan
    pixie_cut.jpg
    tumblr_m0sg3chD8H1rr6iggo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ly4ko0ncTw1qczj8jo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltf300tkn21qifbieo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lvx97ussdR1qks5cwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lzp4hiweHe1r20ynpo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lybecdLm3c1qmz84wo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_m0v28kOd771qjfbeho6_r1_500.jpg

All these chicks would get wifed up
    Preach........

These women's fine ain't they. My lady had her fro blowing in the breeze over the weekend. ? was epic!
    YESSIR!
    I wasn't feeling naturals until my s/o made the change last yr. that ? is GOAT now

I still like weaves and perms and such but naturals are the way to go for majority of black women
    Man even as a shorty I alwas liked naturals, maybe because my moms always had one. She permed a few times but she cut that ? back off. She rocking the mini fro right now. I had a professor @ Chicago State that had the mini fro, pretty to me. My baby mama was rocking a ceasar when I met her, afros and ? , can't beat it
  • king hassan
    ? was blowing on the lakefront Saturday 30a7uyu.jpg
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is cool to color the hair but relaxing the hair is a no no?

Some of the models posted don't look to have natural hair color (Henna, which is an all natural product can also have added metallic compounds and other chemicals in order to obtain certain colors. )

Natural hair can be unhealthy/healthy as well as relaxed hair...it is all in how you choose to take care of it.
    Your diet, and overall health also contribute to the appearance of your hair.

If you like natural hair go with it, relaxed-nothing wrong with that either.

I have seen this question and those similar to it elsewhere turn into something that opens the door for women to tear each other down...smh

• king hassan
    How u made it off that lakefront without ? (II) is beyond me.......

LOL man we had be drinking that day, left, went to Hyde Park, got more drank and went to Prominary Point, then I went home and passed out lol. I was tired and ? lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    something in my thought process is moving away from the white girl look on black women. i cant really ? wit it anymore. its like a flaw to me now. its like putting ketchup on cereal

I wont call it the white girl look, but weaves, perms and wigs on chicks does make me form (sometimes unfair i admit) assumptions about some broads.

Just dont like black women who overly rock weaves, i couldnt get with a chick on no nicki minaj steez.

Natural look on black women is sexy as ? !

I always wonder if I had a daughter and just never allowed any chemicals in her hair would she have half as many problems as these grown black women, with their hair?!

@king hassan u need to fight that hoe on some worldstar ? , she violatin
  • king hassan
    gns wrote: »
    something in my thought process is moving away from the white girl look on black women. i cant really ? wit it anymore. its like a flaw to me now. its like putting ketchup on cereal

I wont call it the white girl look, but weaves, perms and wigs on chicks does make me form (sometimes unfair i admit) assumptions about some broads.

Just dont like black women who overly rock weaves, i couldnt get with a chick on no nicki minaj steez.

Natural look on black women is sexy as ? !

I always wonder if I had a daughter and just never allowed any chemicals in her hair would she have half as many problems as these grown black women, with their hair?!

@king hassan u need to fight that hoe on some worldstar ? , she violatin
    A little to old to be fighting, but I swear fo gawd I be feeling like it man, I swear I do
    How u made it off that lakefront without ? (II) is beyond me.......

LOL man we had be drinking that day, left, went to Hyde Park, got more drank and went to Prominary Point, then I went home and passed out lol. I was tired and ? lol
    lol u better than I
    I would have been sipping and schemeing the whole time out

yes I still scheme on the misses lol
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiit, don't think I don't LOL. I just ran out of gas before it happend. To much vodka and Henikens, we had a keg out there. But I have pulled it on the N Side beach plenty of times and at the S Shore cultural center lol, that was just one of those loooooooong days. Believe me when she came over that day I knocked it down before we left the crib, she came over in that dress and just did those toes with her sandles on, I was on her at the door lol

• mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    edited June 2012
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    98866132.jpg

:)

Who hair is that?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^Goat'd. I'm jealous of the your curls....
  • mdcu16
  • king hassan
    98866132.jpg

:)

Nice. How does your man dig it like that

• mdcu16
    He preferred my hair straightened unfortunately.... But I think he's starting to like the curls
  • king hassan
    edited June 2012
    He preferred my hair straightened unfortunately.... But I think he's starting to like the curls

When my woman wears her her hair in it's natural wavy stae I can't keep my hands off her. When she straighten it it's way past her shoulders but I like it natural better
  • king hassan
    @MCDU16, you in Chicago too?
  • mdcu16
    @king Hassan she's pretty, I love her hair

I'm from Chicago but not currently located there
  • mdcu16
  • king hassan
    @king Hassan she's pretty, I love her hair

I'm from Chicago but not currently located there
    Ok cool and thankss. But I encourage her to rock it like that, she usually does on the weekend but flatirons it for work or a pony tail, but she has no perm in it tho

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    @mdcu
    Beautiful hair my queen. Keep it that way.

@king hassan
    Your queen also has very beautiful hair. Make sure you compliment her on that heavy. She'll keep it if you do
    Im gonna do a survey but ill go as far to say, black women with natural hair get married more than self hating permed out girls...... And there is a reason for this too
  • king hassan
    @mdcu
    Beautiful hair my queen. Keep it that way.

@king hassan
    Your queen also has very beautiful hair. Make sure you compliment her on that heavy. She'll keep it if you do
    Im gonna do a survey but ill go as far to say, black women with natural hair get married more than self hating permed out girls...... And there is a reason for this too
    Best believe that I do.

And drop the science when you get that survey done

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I'm bout to start professionally simpin this mdcu lady

Chi go head and save yourself the heartbreak

and go run along and play somewhere son
  • mdcu16
    @chicity smh... I'll type whatever I want to type :P
  • mdcu16
    @mdcu16, keep freshing youngin'
    Give me a reason to show up with 6pc from Harold's..........

6pc is too much.... Let me get that snack pack, fried hard, mild sauce on the side.... And I want my chicken hot from the grease

• mdcu16
    @chicity you ain't about that life