Anyone rock them TOMS shoes?

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl got a couple pair but I dont fool with them.

If u like those karate shoes and bonded leather couches "the more power to ya"
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iamnfamous wrote: »
    Trockm wrote: »
    I wouldn't even rock those DC shoes so I damn sure wouldn't touch those

ill be surprised if you can afford payless shoes you ? ?

You sound like you would rock them ugly ? with your ? ass
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? is wack to me.... long haired hipsters and chicks love em tho
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    Seansosa wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »
    dont see whats so funny..
    they go solid wit these Robert Graham shorts i have and will be rockin for the summer..

? like u need to live a little.. travel outside ur four intersections u call a hood.. make some money.. & get at ? outside a 5 mile radius..

im tellin u.. the ? do wonders u uncultured ? . lol

i feel what you sayin but that aint got ? to do with them ugly ass shoes i cant rock with them joints if you do power to u

like i said.. yall mu'fuckas need to get out more..
    the way some of yall post ? yall "got" ..y'know.. a pic straight off the website.. i doubt yall even get out the house to even see ? in person..

i aint go sit here and act like those that were posted aint ugly..
    i know i wouldnt rock them.. but Summertime.. in the fit below.. my out the box thinkin ass go ? .. turn heads and pull ? ..

so yeh.. more power to me...

2a9qn8x.jpg
    2093e2s.jpg
    11tl9ib.jpg
    2ro11kj.jpg

just no bro...just "no"
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have the feeling they tryin to push these shoes on us, stores bein flooded with them
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them those joints bruce lee rockin in Enter the Dragon?

enter-the-dragon.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    joints looks like a bee hive
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even know these ? existed before a few weeks ago. Me and my girl was chilling and she was like what you wanna do this weekend and she brought up this club she wanted to go to. But then she said they don't allow sneakers, she know damn well all I have are Nikes. I don't ? with Sperry's, then she brought up Tom's and showed em to me. They not too bad, so she got me a pair. They pretty comfortable, and casual.

18i16x.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even know these ? existed before a few weeks ago. Me and my girl was chilling and she was like what you wanna do this weekend and she brought up this club she wanted to go to. But then she said they don't allow sneakers, she know damn well all I have are Nikes. I don't ? with Sperry's, then she brought up Tom's and showed em to me. They not too bad, so she got me a pair. They pretty comfortable, and casual.

18i16x.jpg

Bruh why is all that you got is sneakers???
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

18i16x.jpg

That's just my main shoe of preference, I have dress shoes but I only wear them to church and etc. I never really got in to boat shoes, but I'm looking to add some more non sneaker casual shoes to my closet.
  • king hassan
    Options

18i16x.jpg

That's just my main shoe of preference, I have dress shoes but I only wear them to church and etc. I never really got in to boat shoes, but I'm looking to add some more non sneaker casual shoes to my closet.
    Loafers my dude, loafers. When you stepping out loafers is the way to go.

• HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any ? rocking a pair of shoes called "toms" are a bunch of ?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

18i16x.jpg

Agreed, a step up from sneakers, brotha.

• king hassan
    Options
    b00kie wrote: »

18i16x.jpg

Agreed, a step up from sneakers, brotha.

I Know right, gotta get the shoe game up. Dress shoes not only for church and they have a bunch of comfortable loafers out here
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    They still shoes for females imo. its like dudes tryna wear capris smh.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

18i16x.jpg

wait...you had to find a shoe other than a sneaker and you chose these?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

18i16x.jpg

wait...you had to find a shoe other than a sneaker and you chose these?

Yea just something casual to rock for the summer, I'm planning on expanding to other ? in the next month or so. I'ma check out some loafers like O.G. suggested. You got any suggestions?

• Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My big ass size 13 in some Toms <<<<
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would buy em but like honor above me my feet to big. I wear a size 13
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • illedout