I HATE AUNT FLO !!!!

Options
MsSouthern
MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
edited May 2012 in The Powder Room
This thread is for the ladies to vent about our montly visitor .... UGH

This ? has me almost in tears .. I'm so emotional ... I'm only speaking to my man by text for at least 24 hrs. I don't want to accidently snap on him. He laughed when I told him that .. which made me cry for really no reason other than my cycle is here. Grrrrrrr!!!!

Woke up this morning feeling like someone punched me in my ? and grabbed my ? with a death grip

I hate her !!!

I need some Blue Bell Cookies and Cream and a vicoden for lunch to make me feel better

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we hate that ? too, trust.......she loves to pop up on a friday and ? , when the kid is gone, its raining outside...basically anytime its a good time to ? ....

not to mention our (men) trips to the store for random snacks and tampons....

GOT DAYUM @ an 11 day period tho!!!.....are u ok?
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @kai

I think that's what my friend might have... she's had 3 periods in like a month. I'm gonna tell her to go to the gyno and get checked out.

good luck with the baby making ... remember it always happens when you are really "not" trying. So just enjoy the sex and hopefully you will get those 2 pink lines : )

@Haf... lol I'm sure I drive my man crazy. I get real clingy too and it makes him back away a little. Like while I'm freaking out ... he can sense it and knows to stay away. lol
  • HafBayked
    Options
    hell yeah i gotta keep cold soda and newports on deck if i wanna talk during that time.....

lucky for me she doesnt get emotional.....i dont know what thats like but it sounds like i would be gettin a hotel room somewhere
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiittttttttttt I gotta have chocolate on deck or get some from the store if the wife is on hers.........I don't hit women, but I finally starting to understand what all the old heads said and D.L./Bernie said on Kings of Comedy... that ? be makin a ? thinkign about slapping that chick and tell her to get that ? the ? out of your system being all emotional and ? like that....she trip over the tiniest thing when she on the rag................
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I don't have them long. Three days on average. I don't even have emotional problems. I might get a cramp the first day but some Advil usually takes care of that. My only problem is that it doesn't come the same time each month. Sometimes the beginning, other times the end, then others time the middle but I usually know when it's going to happen since my ? get fuller right before.
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    I took my girl to Foxwoods this weekend, we had seats in the 3rd row to see Aziz Ansari...had reservations at the best steakhouse there and stayed in a $800 dollar room. She was on her period. I cried.
  • OceanState
    Options
    The show was really funny, his whole demeanor just makes me laugh. We had a good time regardless of the period situation though, gambling, drinking and whatnot.
  • Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options
    Its great for me when my girl gets a visit from aunt flo, her next visit is the first week in June

my girl;s are only like 4 days and only the first 2 days are heavy
  • OceanState
    Options
    OceanState wrote: »
    I took my girl to Foxwoods this weekend, we had seats in the 3rd row to see Aziz Ansari...had reservations at the best steakhouse there and stayed in a $800 dollar room. She was on her period. I cried.

smh..you should have manned up and laid that towel down.

Haha its nothing I haven't done before but I wasn't even trying to do that. We messed around in the shower and whatever...plus red week is head week.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when my wife be on that period, i be out in the backyard with a glass of scotch, a cigar and tell her the house is your baby
  • HafBayked
    Options

aw hell nawl lol.....i swear that ? knows when u got plans....
    waterproof wrote: »
    when my wife be on that period, i be out in the backyard with a glass of scotch, a cigar and tell her the house is your baby

pretty much....

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My periods have always been pretty easy. Not much cramping or anything, pretty light flow. Usually lasts about 4 days. No mood swings for me. I just get a sweet tooth right before it comes.

Now i'm stressing though cuz I'm late by about two weeks. Have a doctors appt tomorrow so I'll know for sure :-/
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's nasty Kat, straight nasty!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I thought this was about flo the progressive lady who does those ? insurance commercials.

I hate that ugly ?

But this thread is still funny LOL

Good thing im not eating right now :0)
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

such a good man

lol

I'm feeling better now... my friend brought me a weed brownie

better than ice cream and a pill for sure

Still wanna go home and throw on yoga pants ...veg out on the couch... and watch something like Steal Magnolias or Beaches... just to get the cry out of me

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mirena ftw. The first couple months suck ass though, I had a heavy period for 10 days when I first got it. Now I don't have one.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options

Close thread

Thats the reason yall hoes so aggy because your man isn't manning up and running that red light. U gotta get some sexual healing to relieve that pressure ? an advil.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a ? FTW!

***Prepares for post to be buried***
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My periods have always been pretty easy. Not much cramping or anything, pretty light flow. Usually lasts about 4 days. No mood swings for me. I just get a sweet tooth right before it comes.

Now i'm stressing though cuz I'm late by about two weeks. Have a doctors appt tomorrow so I'll know for sure :-/

Let me be the 1st to congratulate u LOL

• MsSouthern
    Options

Close thread

Thats the reason yall hoes so aggy because your man isn't manning up and running that red light. U gotta get some sexual healing to relieve that pressure ? an advil.

You are a man,... how can you be so sure sex is the answer to ? ????
  • Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options

let me be the second to congruatulate
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern I feel you!

Triggers my migraines so I can't stand that ? !
  • HafBayked
    Options
    hey special k.....where u been? u post like once a week...
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @HAF BAYKED Hey yourself. I am around just been busy wrapping up with finals...