P. Town
P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjLa7dInT4

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barkley probably ready to go commit that.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *flatlines*@ wearing the rings on camera!
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol castro for governor of texas
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn son rocking them rings like Thanos rocks them Gems
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's funny is that Chuck is always clowning "small market cities" and he's from ? ' "Leeds, Alabama."

Leeds, my ? . Alabama, my ? .

Man, I said, LEEDS, bruh.

Population: 9.5.

And the .5 come from some fat ? in a trailer park that's the size of 1.5 offensive linemen.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I think Mr. CJ is from Leeds. lol
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leeds is a real place I thought he made that ? up

I been through bama a couple of times ain't seen that ?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Leeds is a real place I thought he made that ? up

I been through bama a couple of times ain't seen that ?

Yeah, you did. You changed the radio station in your car and missed it.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    not shocked lol...once a ? always a ? right chuck?

scaled.php?tn=0&server=878&filename=lnzlq.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

wtf
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Mr. CJ is from Leeds. lol

hell naw

this the school he went to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX0PeLQm6yk
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol Castro went in. Still though I live in S.A. MEN's fitness must have only been looking at men when they looked at that ? because the men here stay in shape since theres so many military/retired military here. The women on the other hand....... smdh.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looks like a slave..
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how many minutes did castro play? i doubt this ? was with them shooting in the gym.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    how many minutes did castro play? i doubt this ? was with them shooting in the gym.

Samething i was going to post..has he ever even played basketball and does he know how much it takes to win a championship.He's the mayor, he roccin them rangs like he the spurs gm or some ? .
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What kinda ? pic
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He makes San Antonio a cool place to live in
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn son rocking them rings like Thanos rocks them Gems

ROFL Lol
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We do have a lot of fat chicks though but rather than get their fatasses to the gym, they want to ? about being called fat. Smh
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Two cities in Texas I have no desire to visit. El Paso and San Antonio. If both places were buried in a dust bowl, no lost of life, No ? will be given.

OKC would get the same treatment but I admire their business potential. OKC is slept on especially during this natural gas boom.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Two cities in Texas I have no desire to visit. El Paso and San Antonio. If both places were buried in a dust bowl, no lost of life, No ? will be given.

OKC would get the same treatment but I admire their business potential. OKC is slept on especially during this natural gas boom.

Oklahoma is actually a slept on source of females, I dated a girl from there once and went up there with her and her friends and man OKC and Tulsa both got lots of females.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oklahoma is actually a slept on source of females, I dated a girl from there once and went up there with her and her friends and man OKC and Tulsa both got lots of females.

lotta mixed females there
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Hell yeah, I love going up there to my brother's house too many females. Long as your not looking for Pocahontas your straight. Most native american women = NOOOO.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Hell yeah, I love going up there to my brother's house too many females. Long as your not looking for Pocahontas your straight. Most native american women = NOOOO.

That is the key. Native and black is a good combo but just black and just native. Nah mane! I have to admit I have met some nice ones in Dallas from OKC and Tulsa but the majority straight black or native joints. It is a no go! The native faces be long as hell with them big ass cheek bones (I cant talk, I have high cheek bones too!) and the sisters look like they just got out of slavery. Maybe I just need to go to the source! But I have no reason to want to go to Oklahoma. I went to Broken bow and Idabel as a child to see family but them MFer moved.

If you want to know some places for underrated black females. Iowa and West Virginia!!!! Never met a ugly sister from either places. Dark to light skin, both of those places have represented well. I havent been to neither so the best could be migrating.

• ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Leeds Alabama