Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    LoL @ Kai goin ham on the "ether" reaction towards charlie danger in the G&S thread me and charlie had words in....

Kai hits "ether" whenever someone calls charlie a fatty.... Kai doesn't like Charlie because she is a fatty....

lol ? is pathetic. If she got words with u she wacks all ur rebuttals, then she hits ether for every poster's posts towards you.. sad and childish.

@Cain.. stop being nice to me, I rather have beef with u. Ur one of the posters I like shittin on whenever im in troll mode.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there an easy way to see all the people that have given you said reaction or are y'all actually checking each individual post?

I've lost interest if it is the latter.

I went through the first page of wacks then lost interest.
    It will be funny come Monday though when feelings start coming out the woodwork.

Names don't show up for me when I go check the reactions on my profile.

I'm not going back to check old posts..too time consuming.

Hover over the reaction.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I am also predisposed to react negatively to the posts of fat ? .

Aside from sloth girl, who here isn't a fat ? ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

The murderous Somali and the 50 year-old Canadian.

And of course, the GOAT; whose name shall not be mentioned amongst these commoners.
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @mostVAGorousone... keep talkin bout my e-? like that and im a see to it I send u into another half year lay off where no one noticed ur absence.

@Cain.. lol a month ban might do u a justice, then maybe u can lurk and study all my posts and become better, instead of bein the C list poster that u are now... just saying.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    LoL @ Kai goin ham on the "ether" reaction towards charlie danger in the G&S thread me and charlie had words in....

Kai hits "ether" whenever someone calls charlie a fatty.... Kai doesn't like Charlie because she is a fatty....

lol ? is pathetic. If she got words with u she wacks all ur rebuttals, then she hits ether for every poster's posts towards you.. sad and childish.

@Cain.. stop being nice to me, I rather have beef with u. Ur one of the posters I like shittin on whenever im in troll mode.

yea kai been wack'n my ? up too but i'm not trippin, ? she still had it in her to give me "ether" reactions when I had words wit charlie....

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    P.R. wats the deal with you and kat...yall stay at each others necks.lol
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xp98u8.jpg

HLF has a part time gig as a jackhammer
  • fiat_money
    Options
    fiat_money is projecting that he'll double his reaction output for the remainder of Q3, continuing to trend upwards well into the next fiscal year.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And of course, the GOAT; whose name shall not be mentioned amongst these commoners.

Forgive me oh GOAT, whose name shall not be mentioned amongst these commoners, for I failed to acknowledge you in all your svelte glory I'll continue on my quest to experience your GOATNESS live and in color.

And yeah, 83 pound Kai and paste granny are thin. I have a feeling that paste granny has some loose skin or wild ass blue/green veins protruding from her legs.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    P.R. wats the deal with you and kat...yall stay at each others necks.lol

She let me hit back in 2003 and never called me back after. I'm still bitter.

Thought you only ? wit tha sistas.
  • -CB-
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    @mostVAGorousone... keep talkin bout my e-? like that and im a see to it I send u into another half year lay off where no one noticed ur absence.

@Cain.. lol a month ban might do u a justice, then maybe u can lurk and study all my posts and become better, instead of bein the C list poster that u are now... just saying.

Word? I'll just study ? 's you know the one who you got style from lol.

Well this might be the most etherous thing u said to me before, for the fact that u accuse me of emulating a poster thats inferior to me and truly wants to be CB, if we're being honest.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    PR's mad I like black dudes like the typical white dudes that have black gfs.
    Oh wait...wtf?
    Stop being a ? PR.

From what I've seen black dudes usually go for the trashy white girls so that's never bothered me.

No diss at you, just an observation.

Not i
  • -CB-
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

lol, don't start. i hit ether if i think something is etherous, regardless of who is being attacked. i've hit ether on charlie's posts as well. i am equal opportunity with my reactions

i like this change, i'll still keep hitting reactions in the same fashion tho

U must a felt like a ? when u checked ur reactions where u dissed me and received a wack and assumed it was from me but it wasnt.. goes to show u how much u stalk my posts and how mad u are that I refuse to simp u. Not everyone gonna think u look good, Kai.. plus I worked at Macy's for 3 years, skinny, wig wearing manikins give me the creeps.

• fiat_money
    Options

Forgive me oh GOAT, whose name shall not be mentioned amongst these commoners, for I failed to acknowledge you in all your svelte glory I'll continue on my quest to experience your GOATNESS live and in color.

And yeah, 83 pound Kai and paste granny are thin. I have a feeling that paste granny has some loose skin or wild ass blue/green veins protruding from her legs.
    Word, Mos Def is probably slim too.nh

And I'm sure the GOAT will forgive your lapse.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? neglects her daughter to investigate who wacked her posts.

You live with your dad dude..your opinions hold no weight.

HAHAHAHA
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ all who click the wack/feelings button --- there ya go giving a ? when it's not your turn to give a ?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ parallel's girl wiping some dude's nut off her forehead b4 getting on skype.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . Heart shaped nipples!! I'm in love with a picture.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Lol..yall are crazy.
  • -CB-
    Options

lol, don't start. i hit ether if i think something is etherous, regardless of who is being attacked. i've hit ether on charlie's posts as well. i am equal opportunity with my reactions

i like this change, i'll still keep hitting reactions in the same fashion tho

U must a felt like a ? when u checked ur reactions where u dissed me and received a wack and assumed it was from me but it wasnt.. goes to show u how much u stalk my posts and how mad u are that I refuse to simp u. Not everyone gonna think u look good, Kai.. plus I worked at Macy's for 3 years, skinny, wig wearing manikins give me the creeps.

lol, how do you know what i "assumed", your privy to inner machinations of my mind now?

as hard as it maybe for you to believe cb, not everyone is so invested in this like you are. some of us *shock and surprise* just don't care
    and it's mannequin

U bonehead, how the hell can u say the bolded? Especially seeing how from what ive seen so far, u've given the most reactions on the board, its obvious u care, lame.

And yeah I knew when I typed it, it felt like I was spellin it wrong lol.. but yeah, eat a ? .
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey Kat, what did the numbers in your old name mean?

I believe she said it was the date she started posting.. Feb 1, 1980. (2180)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "manikins"