Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Not the Dolphins
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ocelot - Co-sign. I'm tired of seeing us lose games because of simple mistakes that should have been ironed out in spring training, or even individual flaws that should of been ironed out in college at the latest rookie season.

@angrymaninc - I'd still bet on the 49ers beating the Pats, that D is for real, but yeah we just gotta wait until the regular season. I can't wait until September man cause honestly the NBA playoffs have been boring as ? . All I have is baseball until then.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    @Inglewood_B

what u think of my Buccaneers chances? We wuz active in Free Agency, and we drafted well..

Its all rests on JF5 now. He got a solid O-Line, has No. 1 WR, and they got a 3rd down back and Blount is stil a good back.

honestly, i like josh freeman but after last season he got a lot to prove. his regression is what got raheem fired.

i expect yall to make an improvement as a team but obviously, your playoff chances hinge on whether or not drew brees and NO get past this ? they on.

and even if drew breezee dont play it aint guaranteed, because i expect cam newton to be even better and probably the best QB in the division (if brees sit out). NFC south is a tough division

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dallas4eva

I don't even know who to blame anymore... I charge it to the game and expect it now... I stopped getting excited in 2007 when we lost to the Giants with a 13-3 record... I rather have Pop from the Spurs coach them...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the Pats have a good chance this year IF their rookies turn out well (2 first rounders)
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless Brady blows his knee out...

Or they have to play the giants again
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @dallas4eva

I don't even know who to blame anymore... I charge it to the game and expect it now... I stopped getting excited in 2007 when we lost to the Giants with a 13-3 record... I rather have Pop from the Spurs coach them...

That was some heartbreaking ? . We were so much a vastly superior team than them but they had the hot streak and once again we beat ourselves. I try not to blame anyone anymore, because honestly there are a lot of people within the organization that are at fault: players, coaches, management, and owners. I just hope Jerry Jones sticks to his word and backs off and lets Jason Garrett do his job.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for Lovie Smith it's now or never if he wants to topple Ditka as the GOAT Bears coach after George Halas. for Brian Urlacher it's now or never if he wants to go into the HoF on the same level as Mike Singletary. for Jay Cutler it's now or never to reach the upper echelon of NFL QB's and go down as the greatest Bears QB since Sid Luckman.. barring injury, everything has a solid chance to align for the Bears to win a championship in 2013
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    for Lovie Smith it's now or never if he wants to topple Ditka as the GOAT Bears coach after George Halas. for Brian Urlacher it's now or never if he wants to go into the HoF on the same level as Mike Singletary. for Jay Cutler it's now or never to reach the upper echelon of NFL QB's and go down as the greatest Bears QB since Sid Luckman.. barring injury, everything has a solid chance to align for the Bears to win a championship in 2013

It'll be tough with the Packers and Lions in the same division. They might not even make the playoffs, but then again the Giants won the Superbowl twice as the wildcard in a tough division so who knows.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same damn team that just won it (if we stay relatively healthy)
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its Matt Ryan's time now. I expect him to lead the Falcons to they 1st SB Win and get that MVP.....

because it damn sure wont be josh freeman and the bucs

Falcons hav lost to the last two SB winners. I jus think this there year and Matt Ryan should lead them to the SB.

I expect him to pass for 4,500+ yards and throw 40+ TDs. Wit the Saints bounty issues and Brees not signd up yet, Cam Newton should experience that soph slump, Bucs wil be Bucs lol! Falcons should win NFC South wit a 15-1 record..

Matt Ryan has shown us his best I think. He's a good QB, and that's where it stops. He may have one fluke season that stands out, but I think we've seen what he has to offer. Michael Turner in the backfield, White/Jones/Gonzalez catchin passes for him. How many teams have better offensive weapons? But he got blanked in the playoffs. Falcons won't be in the SB.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2012
    Options
    its Matt Ryan's time now. I expect him to lead the Falcons to they 1st SB Win and get that MVP.....

Falcons hav lost to the last two SB winners. I jus think this there year and Matt Ryan should lead them to the SB.

I expect him to pass for 4,500+ yards and throw 40+ TDs. Wit the Saints bounty issues and Brees not signd up yet, Cam Newton should experience that soph slump, Bucs wil be Bucs lol! Falcons should win NFC South wit a 15-1 record..

Matt Ryan has shown us his best I think. He's a good QB, and that's where it stops. He may have one fluke season that stands out, but I think we've seen what he has to offer. Michael Turner in the backfield, White/Jones/Gonzalez catchin passes for him. How many teams have better offensive weapons? But he got blanked in the playoffs. Falcons won't be in the SB.

I disagree.

Drew Brees was just a "good" QB once upon a time. Look at him now. One of the most prolific passers of all time.

Eli Manning took years to develop. Everyone thought he was a ? . He now has 2 rings and a shot at the HOF.

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    As much as I love my Ravens, I doubt they will win it all. These ? are professional choke artists; beating the good teams last year and losing to some ? bums (The Chargers the only respectable team we lost to). When we do make the playoffs, I'm sure some clown will find a way to drop a pass that would have either won or tied the game down the stretch (Houshmanzadeh, L. Evans)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Arizona Cardinals!

• louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    The same damn team that just lost it
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pats have by far the EASIEST SCHEDULE for the second straight year, and will claim the #1 seed and make the AFC Title game for the 2nd straight year.

Gotta see how the Ravens/Steelers look. I think they are a lil bit 'past their prime' overall as a team while the Pats are still at the peak.

Still don't have faith in Texans, Bengals, Jets or Titans.

NFC is a toss up. Pack will be near the top, Saints probably too. And Bears/49ers/Lions/Giants/Cowboys/Eagles/Falcons all have potential to be between 12-4 and 9-7. The Bucs improved vastly and the Panthers/Redskins should be better.

NFC deep as ? .
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but i got the BUCCANEERS winnin the NFC South..

If there was ever a time, this is the year for them to do it. Saints turmoil... Falcons underachieving, and panthers still rebuilding.

VJax was a great pickup, it all rests on Freeman now...
  • bow to royalty
    Options

I disagree.

Drew Brees was just a "good" QB once upon a time. Look at him now. One of the most prolific passers of all time.

Eli Manning took years to develop. Everyone thought he was a ? . He now has 2 rings and a shot at the HOF.

Brees I can agree with. But Eli is different. He's a QB that seems to hit a new level in the playoffs. Ryan is the opposite. A poor man's Peyton. Good during the regular season, not so much during the playoffs. 2 games with 40+ passes that he didn't get 200 yards (got 199, but still should be able to easily pass 200 yards with that many attempts).
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love my Ravens, I doubt they will win it all. These ? are professional choke artists; beating the good teams last year and losing to some ? bums (The Chargers the only respectable team we lost to). When we do make the playoffs, I'm sure some clown will find a way to drop a pass that would have either won or tied the tame down the stretch (Houshmanzadeh, L. Evans)

Well, you guys did sign jacoby jones. Lol
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    but i got the BUCCANEERS winnin the NFC South..

If there was ever a time, this is the year for them to do it. Saints turmoil... Falcons underachieving, and panthers still rebuilding.

VJax was a great pickup, it all rests on Freeman now...

its now or never for Freeman. No excuses. With all the free agent signings and the talent Bucs drafted, Freeman shouldnt have to shoulder all the responsibility. Carl Nicks should open up holes for Blount and Doug and wit V. Jax out there as the No. 1 WR, Mike Will should hav a gud season.

any1 can win NFC South.

I wish Bowers didn't go down. The Giants have shown a couple times what a dominant D-line can do. With Clayborn, Price, McCoy, Bennett, Bowers we could have had a really good line. And it'd take the pressure off our LB's. I'm excited to see how our new offense will be with Sullivan and the new players. But worried about the defense still.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Where these new Bucs fans comin from? Last year it was just me and Mumo X in here
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So impossible to predict. So I'll pick one from each conference, but I'm sure I'll ? up the AFC side of it.

NFC N: Packers - Aaron Rodgers
    NFC E: Giants - Still really good.
    NFC S: Falcons - Who knows, who cares.
    NFC W: 49'ers - Great team last year. Almost wouldn't pick them just because of Moss and Flynn could change Seattle.
    AFC S: Texas - Locker ain't doin ? this year. Colts will still suck.
    AFC W: Broncos - Peyton Manning
    AFC E: Patriots - Tom Brady
    AFC N: Ravens - Harbough
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i said ravens, now close this thread
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Arizona Cardinals
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love my Ravens, I doubt they will win it all. These ? are professional choke artists; beating the good teams last year and losing to some ? bums (The Chargers the only respectable team we lost to). When we do make the playoffs, I'm sure some clown will find a way to drop a pass that would have either won or tied the tame down the stretch (Houshmanzadeh, L. Evans)

Ravens honestly should have gave TO a look 2 years ago instead of signing Houshmanzadeh