Meek Mill & Chris Brown beefing over Rihanna?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    This ? meek was just talking bout the rumors of him and rihanna were fake and it's ? up ? with his real girl, now all of the sudden CB takes him off a song and the ? gets in his feelings and hits twitter. he been hanging with Wale too much. Chris Brown got a new girlfriend but spends all his time talking bout his ex. ? keep it moving.

2 L's here one for Meek and one for CB. Get yall ? off twitter with this gossiping ? girls in 7th grade do

I don't see an "L" for Meek all I see is free publicity attached to his name because he smashed one of the biggest singers on the planet before he dropped his first album.

Yeah he checked CB over removing him from a song and in that same Tweet the hashtag said #DreamsAndNightmares, nice promo for that video "These Hoes be actin' up and y'all ? 's be lettin' 'em".......

Meek got a compilation dropping in less than 30 days and his debut album dropping in 2 months and his name buzzing like crazy on every gossip-site and rap-blog so I say the youngsta is on a winning streak.

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, this ? called me a simp.

@Turfaholic Meek just called CB out on catching feelings. Doesn't seem like an L to me.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Turfaholic Meek just called CB out on catching feelings. Doesn't seem like an L to me.

He got taken off a track, big deal. ? happens all the time in the industry. When Omarion got taken off the Young Money "Bed Rock" track, I dont recall any tweets from Maybach O. Meek already got the streets blazing, so why bring up the fact you were removed off one track to public view? Its not like his career was riding on that feature. Dude shoulda been too busy to even notice he was removed.

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid question... are these tweets direct responses to each other? Or are they standalone tweets? Cuz if it's the latter, I smell a lot of duck tales since neither party addresses the situation since then. *remembers Mobb Deep fiasco 2 months ago*
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Turfaholic wrote: »

He got taken off a track, big deal. ? happens all the time in the industry. When Omarion got taken off the Young Money "Bed Rock" track, I dont recall any tweets from Maybach O. Meek already got the streets blazing, so why bring up the fact you were removed off one track to public view? Its not like his career was riding on that feature. Dude shoulda been too busy to even notice he was removed.

I never knew Omarion got taken off Bed Rock. And you right, it happens all the time. D'Angelo was taken off Break You Off and was replaced by Musiq Soulchild. Q-Tip was removed from Left and Right and was replaced by Method Man and Redman. etc...but I doubt any of those examples were done out of jealously.

Cosign the bolded.

...and Meek probably should have kept quiet. But I still don't see how that's a L for him.
  • Turfaholic

I never knew Omarion got taken off Bed Rock. And you right, it happens all the time. D'Angelo was taken off Break You Off and was replaced by Musiq Soulchild. Q-Tip was removed from Left and Right and was replaced by Method Man and Redman. etc...but I doubt any of those examples were done out of jealously.

Cosign the bolded.

...and Meek probably should have kept quiet. But I still don't see how that's a L for him.

? it, calling it a Loss is a bit of a reach on my part. But Omarion was on the hook on "Bed Rock" before Lloyd. Omarion leaked a track and got kicked off Young Money causing his part to be axed.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    in the "A1" song Meek clearly states he has a girl that looks like Rihana, not that is Rihana. Breezy Tony Romo'd again.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    This ? meek was just talking bout the rumors of him and rihanna were fake and it's ? up ? with his real girl, now all of the sudden CB takes him off a song and the ? gets in his feelings and hits twitter. he been hanging with Wale too much. Chris Brown got a new girlfriend but spends all his time talking bout his ex. ? keep it moving.

2 L's here one for Meek and one for CB. Get yall ? off twitter with this gossiping ? girls in 7th grade do

I don't see an "L" for Meek all I see is free publicity attached to his name because he smashed one of the biggest singers on the planet before he dropped his first album.

Yeah he checked CB over removing him from a song and in that same Tweet the hashtag said #DreamsAndNightmares, nice promo for that video "These Hoes be actin' up and y'all ? 's be lettin' 'em".......

Meek got a compilation dropping in less than 30 days and his debut album dropping in 2 months and his name buzzing like crazy on every gossip-site and rap-blog so I say the youngsta is on a winning streak.

Yea know that i think about it this explains why Meek changed his story up. This is good publicity for him, but i still gotta give him a L. Any gossipy based comments on twitter automatically receives an L.

Chris Brown is on another planet with his L.
  • Lab Baby
    #NextOnRihannasSmashList is trending... everyone involved in this ? lost
  • Queens Finest
    Queens Finest Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    I'd smash Rihanna's ass
  • Turfaholic
    I'd have Rihanna on some Amber Rose ? ......If she passed the herpes test I'd eat it from the back too. #realniggarap
  • Lab Baby
    I'd have Rihanna on some Amber Rose ? ......If she passed the herpes test I'd eat it from the back too. #realniggarap

Meh, I dunno about all that eatin from the back ? . Rihanna reminds me of them girls you knew since they were 8 playing hopscotch and ? ... fast forward 10 years later they're the local jumpoff, and all you can do is SMH at them... ? 's sad, but you'd still beat just to say you did. You both lose either way.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea unno how you act like Meek is capin here, Chris is the one who caught feelings
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z wants to act like he is a white businessman well lets follow a white business model.

WHITE businessman? WHITE business model?

So what's a "black" business model that a "black" businessman would approve of? Wasting all your money on chains and rims and a pool w/ your face on it and a whole bunch of stupid ? instead of investing it and making more money? I swear, this jealously of Jay's business acumen is getting ridiculous. It really feel like ppl is just mad he ain't MC Hammering his money away. ? 's the definition of crabbery.

? admire Tony Montana & Marlo Stanfield then whine about how Jay is so cold-hearted cuz he's always lookin for ways to get more bread.......lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^This.

90% of yall are playin Checkers.

How DARE Meek pop ? about bangin a pop star!? How DARE he!?

While the rest of the game is havin video models get famous off THEM, Meek is usin Rihanna. Lets step away from the wh-ore we know she is. She is also famous as ? .

While other nggas are reminiscin about holdin hands in bowling alleys with her, he used her as a ? . Meek for the W.
  • Turfaholic
    edited May 2012
  • Turfaholic
    s2jepeka wrote: »

^^^This.

While the rest of the game is havin video models get famous off THEM, Meek is usin Rihanna. Lets step away from the wh-ore we know she is. She is also famous as ? .

While other nggas are reminiscin about holdin hands in bowling alleys with her, he used her as a ? . Meek for the W.

You givin away too much game.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^This.

Lol Im sayin, im as humble as the next man but these dudes should NEVER enter business thinkin this way

Lemme see,

A) Do like everyone else: make horrible songs with pop stars and alienate my fanbase... AND still dont sell
    B) Do like Meek- ? said pop star, say one sentence about it, treating A-list star like a neighborhood ? , cash out
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I need to run into Rihanna if she slangin her ? like that
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012

laawd lamont that 'old man' is comin out again lol j/k....but real talk meek is wat 24 come on now u know hez a playa especially now since hez winnin wit MMG his gurl gotta b a damn fool if she thinkz mill is not out herr fukin 1 of these mmg groupiez all she gotta do is listen 2 1 of his songz...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

^^^This.

Lol Im sayin, im as humble as the next man but these dudes should NEVER enter business thinkin this way

Lemme see,

A) Do like everyone else: make horrible songs with pop stars and alienate my fanbase... AND still dont sell
    B) Do like Meek- ? said pop star, say one sentence about it, treating A-list star like a neighborhood ? , cash out

This the same Meek who also does interviews talking about how in love he is with his girl, how he got his family life at home, etc...so yeah it does make Meek look silly to on one hand be bragging about being a young family man dedicated to his woman and son and then in the next instant "I ? Rihanna"...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »

laawd lamont that 'old man' is comin out again lol j/k....but real talk meek is wat 24 come on now u know hez a playa especially now since hez winnin wit MMG his gurl gotta b a damn fool if she thinkz mill is not out herr fukin 1 of these mmg groupiez all she gotta do is listen 2 1 of his songz...

ain't ? wrong with being a player just don't be on twitter with that's all.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek dont really want nothin to do wit this, he got a girl at home, he say the media ? his ? up

but chris breezy....smh bruh trippin.

damn meek come on son im a fan u got a girl @ home ???????? i could never tell from the music ... i got hoe in la philly ny etc.... come on son L for this 1 ;)

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    ain't ? wrong with being a player just don't be on twitter with that's all.

smh c thatz that og comin out again lol cuz we live n da TWITTER ERA wherr that ? is just da norm
    antarticp wrote: »
    damn meek come on son im a fan u got a girl @ home ???????? i could never tell from the music ... i got hoe in la philly ny etc.... come on son L for this 1 ;)

if meek millz gurl believez meek is faithful she is real gullible & is a SILLY1 cuz all she needz 2 do is listen 2 HOUSE PARTY

http://youtu.be/GKFzPv9vnB8