Meek Mill & Chris Brown beefing over Rihanna?

1235»

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the same ? who caught feelings and threw a chair out of a window the minute an interviewer brought up rhianna's name. i mean it doesnt take rocket science to see that chris clown was, is, and always will be an emotional ? that throws ? -like tantrums.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek & Big Sean needa do a video for "Burn". That ? restored my faith in Big Sean.
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    To a regular ? , Rih Rih is wifey material, but if you a ? getting money why would you stress her?
  • Queens Finest
    Queens Finest Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    I'd beat, but the ? forehead and vocie annoy the ? out of me, just keepin it 100
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entertainment magazine said Meek's track Amen is one of the 12 best singles of the year..so far! Meek doing big things.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    $pyda wrote: »
    None of this has anything to do wit Jay-Z

Jay Z has everything to do with this. this is his artist making his label look bad. Jay Z wants to act like he is a white businessman well lets follow a white business model. A company is only a strong as its weakest link. This is the ? he been molesting since she was a teen.This the hoe who stood with him and her ? big brother Kanye in the no church in the wild video talking about run this town all black everything. Jay Z look like a bigger simp than ? arguing over Rihanna because he cant keep his bottom ? in check. She constantly ? dudes from the other side. None of them roc nation ? cant ? no inhouse ? ? Thats why I laugh at all them ? ? that was in the YMCMB vs GM/RN thread talking about RN/GM got this. Roc Nation and Good Music full of awkward ? ? who never spoke to a women prior their rap careers thats why all of their rhymes are about tricking and spending money on ? cause they aint no real macks nor got any game. This ? that Jay Z risked his marriage over was just ? Matt Kemp at this time last year. She went from ashton kutcher, chris brown, meek millz, trey songz, rick ross in less than 12 months. Rihanna is a hoe like Beyonce was. Why Roc Nation or Good Music can never break new bad hoes in the game that arent cumbuckets? Jay Z looking bad out here right about now with his bottom ? actin out like this. She got Pac tatted on her while she was a Roc Nation artist. I hope the camel aint thought ? forgot about that ? . ? talk that Nas lost ? all day and can give you a full resume of ? that Kelis and Carmen ? but when you bring up ? that Jay Z simped over threads like these become empty all of a sudden. I swear Jigga warriors/Jay Z fans are the biggest homos on the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGzq2HQ2YRs

• coolc31
    coolc31 Members Posts: 517 ✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    To a regular ? , Rih Rih is wifey material, but if you a ? getting money why would you stress her?

No doubt...all these dudes are lames. I don't get stressing any chick. If she wants to get her ? out, ? the chick & keep it moving. I never understood why dudes go at cats over chicks...too many in the world.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody woulda knew
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    LOL, this ? called me a simp.

@Turfaholic Meek just called CB out on catching feelings. Doesn't seem like an L to me.

He got taken off a track, big deal. ? happens all the time in the industry. When Omarion got taken off the Young Money "Bed Rock" track, I dont recall any tweets from Maybach O. Meek already got the streets blazing, so why bring up the fact you were removed off one track to public view? Its not like his career was riding on that feature. Dude shoulda been too busy to even notice he was removed.

I never knew Omarion got taken off Bed Rock. And you right, it happens all the time. D'Angelo was taken off Break You Off and was replaced by Musiq Soulchild. Q-Tip was removed from Left and Right and was replaced by Method Man and Redman. etc...but I doubt any of those examples were done out of jealously.

Cosign the bolded.

...and Meek probably should have kept quiet. But I still don't see how that's a L for him.

yeah he had a single with Wayne (he had a cold verse) O leaked it early and they dropped him. O they released the single with Gucci rappin on it instead of Wayne
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhiannas ? is rottin smell like socks
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I salute JR Smith for shittin on these rappers lately in the ? department....first he made Buddens cry by showin him Tahiry ass on twitter now he smashin Riri while these fools argue who can have her on they song smh
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea 'Bedrock' was originally 'Girl You Know' w/ Omarion
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OfficialiAmSwag.Com
    OfficialiAmSwag.Com Members Posts: 3
    Go Meek, do your thang
  • kekko bros beats
    kekko bros beats Members Posts: 1
    blackbloc wrote: »
    tweets1.jpg

man rihanna must have that good good ? cause she have these rapper and singer making songs about her now they taking shot at each other on twitter over it. but meek is right she belong to the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPRKxrKt51I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

^^^ 4:16 ^^^

wow !

• BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    i don't see the problem what meek said too!