Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    times change people change
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went over a year without speaking to my bestfriend, we was doing our own ? then when we met up it was like we aint spoke for a day, some people are reading too much into this.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went over a year without speaking to my bestfriend, we was doing our own ? then when we met up it was like we aint spoke for a day, some people are reading too much into this.

I don't know what foreign culture you are from but any friend that goes a year without checking on my status and my situation is not my "BEST" friend.

You not going to call me on my born-day or on Superbowl Sunday, you can't call me once within a year on Thanksgiving, after Ramadan or during the NBA finals?

Yeah you right, I heard through the news that you had to go to the hospital and possibly have surgery and Emenim called you in the hospital and I still didn't ring your phone.....with a friend like that who the ? needs enemies?

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game said Buck was gonna go......
    he said Banks was next.........

Only 50 and Yayo will remain gunit.
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    he came up under 50 wing, he owes alot to 50, i bet there still love there,they are just not feeling each other right now...happens alot in life,people grow together cause conditions they are in make it that way, when those conditions no longer exist people grow apart but still remain close on another level, no one outside of their circle can really know whats up though

I disagree on da part of Banks owe 50. Yes I overstand without '03 50cent & GRODT we wouldn't B discussing dis but I hate when ppl do U a favor or assist U N some kinda way & hold it ova ur head. Yes 50 s/u Banks & Yayo to win but if 50 didn't just so happen to make millions N da process I'd agree. Here N now it looks like they're d#mn near even steven!! (they both benefited)
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess yayo will carry G Unit.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    He said in the gangsta grills interview that he wants Banks and other g-unit releases to do it on their own. He said it's harder to sell an artist when you're on their ? than it is for them to make their bones and THEN can do records with them. He also proceeded to use the J.Cole and Jay-Z comparison. I think ? feedin too much into it. Even if Banks leave the label to find another new home these ? is friends and always will be.

its ? tho. I say that cuz to be real all them cats went plat off of 50 s initial succes and have had the same numbers since.... Theres some tension there and its obvious. If u friends u dont go a year without speaking
  • aneed123
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    So, Banks can party with Meek Mills and 50 can party with Mayweather, but they haven't spoken to each other in 9 months? No loyalty...

is he supposed to suck 50's ? foreva? or be his own man. Erveyone may not be content with being a yayo
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    no wonder Fif be having that wack Kidd Kid ? on most of his tracks these days
    smh
    Banks is off doing his own thing, that Kidd Kid cornball took his spot and Yayo is still back in CT trimming 50's hedges
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    So, Banks can party with Meek Mills and 50 can party with Mayweather, but they haven't spoken to each other in 9 months? No loyalty...

is he supposed to suck 50's ? foreva? or be his own man. Erveyone may not be content with being a yayo

Not sayin he should be under him forever... but dayum, you'd think two people that came in the industry together and been rockin for years would at least keep in contact... a "hey whats up", a "happy bday", "hows the family"... something.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    aye Game called it years ago. smh.

Props on supporting Erk, first of all.

On topic, I think 50's ego tripping did that relationship in. I remember watching some interviews when 50 came out and some after he was a star, and he was talking down to Banks and Yayo like some kids. I understand they ain't sold on his level, but nobody's going to take that abuse for YEARS if they have any kind of self-esteem. It's only so far "he made me rich" can take you.

Loyalty is earned with respect, and disrespect is the quickest way to lose that ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I don't know what foreign culture you are from but any friend that goes a year without checking on my status and my situation is not my "BEST" friend.

You not going to call me on my born-day or on Superbowl Sunday, you can't call me once within a year on Thanksgiving, after Ramadan or during the NBA finals?

Yeah you right, I heard through the news that you had to go to the hospital and possibly have surgery and Emenim called you in the hospital and I still didn't ring your phone.....with a friend like that who the ? needs enemies?

checking on yo status? nicca pick the phone up & hit him up if its bothering you. Some of yall sounding real emotional on this
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    aye Game called it years ago. smh.

Props on supporting Erk, first of all.

On topic, I think 50's ego tripping did that relationship in. I remember watching some interviews when 50 came out and some after he was a star, and he was talking down to Banks and Yayo like some kids. I understand they ain't sold on his level, but nobody's going to take that abuse for YEARS if they have any kind of self-esteem. It's only so far "he made me rich" can take you.

Loyalty is earned with respect, and disrespect is the quickest way to lose that ? .

powerful
  • aneed123
    Options

Not sayin he should be under him forever... but dayum, you'd think two people that came in the industry together and been rockin for years would at least keep in contact... a "hey whats up", a "happy bday", "hows the family"... something.

friendship is a two way street. 50 got his number as well so call him.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you actually listened to how 50 talk recently, you can tell G-Unit is only a business for him and if it ain't paying, he ain't interested.

They was prolly never real friends anyway.

The fact he said he checks on him via his lawyers speaks volumes.

You cannot have a crew, that come together to make music, that don't actually speak to each other.

Best thing for Banks. He can now have features with artist that are current/hot with out having to be under the umbrella of 50's stupid beefs.
  • Lab Baby
    Options

friendship is a two way street. 50 got his number as well so call him.

True. I was referring to both parties.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet it's cause of how fif act. didn't he punch banks in the face ? banks better watch those callibs. he know how fif get when u work with the artists he don't like
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    after lloyd blankz bought a mmg artist sum rozay 'n da club' this is no surprize especially when PRODIGY & BUCK both said blankz was sayin ? WOODFACE behind woodface back back n 06......da only thang is itz 2 late fa lloyd blankz 2 switch sidez now cuz da gggggay-unit is dead & WOODFACE is da GGGGGAY-UNIT NOW.....we only know lloyd pumper cuz WOODFACE lloyd didnt come n da game on his OWN SELFMADE & wit that wack azz voice of his he is gonna b nuttin mo then a MIXTAPE rapper now cuz he cant sell on his OWN...& hopefully woodface smartenz up & drop this weedplate n july & RETIRE from rap & just b a full time straight 2 DVD hollywood ACTOR he';d make mo munnie n that then rap!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"you aiight dawg I heard you might need surgery" "Get well soon man" "you need anything"?

"Hey Boss since I'm signed to your label and you have 10 million Twitter followers would you please be kind enough to tweet a few links of my new mix tape to your followers"?

"Hey Boss just popped some bottles with Meek from MMG, I noticed his Boss is heavily promoting his mixtape, do you think you could do the same for my "V6" mixtpe"?

"What's good Fiddy, tell Marquise I said happy B-day"!

"Hey Boss I heard you wanna collab with LiL Wayne, you think I could
    T. Sanford wrote: »

checking on yo status? nicca pick the phone up & hit him up if its bothering you. Some of yall sounding real emotional on this

Last poster I saw get emotional had a picture of a female dog in his avatar to represent herself/himself.

My peeps get at me on the regular just to ask how my Mamma doing or my daughter doing or how I'm doing and I do the same with them but that's because we loyal dudes and once we become close friends we become family.

Even if we fall-out we still drop text-messages and voicemails during holidays, birthdays, major-events and emergencies.

....now if all your friends exist online in a sub forum on a rap website then you might not be unable to overstand that.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    How many more albums banks tied down for?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

definition: That ? dont talk to me, but he's being a good boy until his contract with G-Unit is fufilled

there is no contract smart dumb ?

he's independent
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

said he aint spoke to Banks in 9 months but still talk to his lawyers to make sure he doing what he got to

definition: That ? dont talk to me, but he's being a good boy until his contract with G-Unit is fufilled

there is no contract smart dumb ?

he's independent

so the G-Unit logo is still all over his mixtape ? for no reason right?

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    http://youtu.be/6BR4RvRSJdk

lol@ da straight ETHER @ DA 00:40 mark cuz thatz REAL LIFE ? !
    http://youtu.be/-MQb-bQ8OG0
  • Lab Baby
    Options

"you aiight dawg I heard you might need surgery" "Get well soon man" "you need anything"?

"Hey Boss since I'm signed to your label and you have 10 million Twitter followers would you please be kind enough to tweet a few links of my new mix tape to your followers"?

"Hey Boss just popped some bottles with Meek from MMG, I noticed his Boss is heavily promoting his mixtape, do you think you could do the same for my "V6" mixtpe"?

"What's good Fiddy, tell Marquise I said happy B-day"!

"Hey Boss I heard you wanna collab with LiL Wayne, you think I could
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Last poster I saw get emotional had a picture of a female dog in his avatar to represent herself/himself.

My peeps get at me on the regular just to ask how my Mamma doing or my daughter doing or how I'm doing and I do the same with them but that's because we loyal dudes and once we become close friends we become family.

Even if we fall-out we still drop text-messages and voicemails during holidays, birthdays, major-events and emergencies.

....now if all your friends exist online in a sub forum on a rap website then you might not be unable to overstand that.

LMAO... yeah, something like that.