50 Cent Says He Has Not Spoken To Lloyd Banks In 9 Months

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.

so wat is woodface droppin? imean his weedplate is suppose 2 drop next month fill us n then...

BostonDro wrote: »
    Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.

gtfoh & stop worryin about our post ? & u cant hate on a hater like woodface so ? !
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.

What does that even mean, "You can't hate on a hater"????? That makes no sense, but then again, look who is saying it, so I shouldn't expect it to make sense.

Your in a thread about an artist you hate and you have more post then any one else in here. You are the definition of a hater.

Back on topic:

I'm pulling for Banks, I'm glad to see him out and about working with different artists. Maybe it's his time to move on his own, he has a nice following and who knows it may grow once people see he is moving away from all the negative ? from his camp.

• GeE-757
    Options
    What does that even mean, "You can't hate on a hater"????? That makes no sense, but then again, look who is saying it, so I shouldn't expect it to make sense.

Your in a thread about an artist you hate and you have more post then any one else in here. You are the definition of a hater.

Back on topic:

I'm pulling for Banks, I'm glad to see him out and about working with different artists. Maybe it's his time to move on his own, he has a nice following and who knows it may grow once people see he is moving away from all the negative ? from his camp.

? im on a HIPHOP 4UM & i can go n any thread i want 2 & yess i said U CANT HATE ON A HATER u dumb ? woodface diss;d da 757 VA so like i said u cant hate on a hater again stop worryin about my postz & worry about U!
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »
    SO!

That's basically all we have to say. friends fight all the time. Who cares if they haven't spoken. They are still going to put out music regardless. It's the haters on here that are making a big deal out of it.

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically I could careless if a guy doesn't talk to another guy. Sound like there's some ? in here with all this gossiping
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well damn.. Banks is a stand-up employee if he doesn't have to speak to his boss in 9 months. some of ya'll got the ? backwards.. if my boss is cool with me not checking in for long periods of time and just out in the field taking care of ? on my own it means i've earned that freedom through trust, loyalty and respect. who's more loyal to their crew then Banks? nobody. dude has earned the right to do whatever the ? he wants to do and he went about it the right way.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    lol @ ? recitin the game, cause he said some ? nearly 10 years ago. like you gotta be a prophet, thats the how the biz is...

you know what 10 years from now, drake wont be on YMCMB anymore, you can quote me twice

Lets deal with facts:

10 years ago in 2002 50-Cent didnt even have a record deal.

Game made his statement in 2008:

Rapper THE GAME is predicting another member of G-UNIT will be fired - and he is convinced LLOYD BANKS will be next.

The Dreams hitmaker was the first to be booted from 50 Cent's group in 2005, and Young Buck followed in April this year (08), after falling out with the superstar over royalty payments.

The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - claims he forsaw Young Buck's departure from the crew "like four years, three years" ago, and he's now putting his money on 50's cohort Banks being ditched.

Speaking on New York radio station Hot 97, he says, "After that (Buck leaving), it's Banks, but I don't think that (G-Unit co-founder Tony) Yayo will ever break they (sic) thing because they got they (sic) real boo lovin' thing down. Banks is going to be next, man."

And The Game blames 50 Cent's lack of leadership qualities for the line-up changes - advising him to look to legendary rapper/producer and Aftermath Records founder Dr. Dre for tips.

He adds, "50 needs to change his ways. Until then, you gonna see his empire dismantle itself.

"It's like a totem pole. Dre worked with Pac (Tupac Shakur), then he found Snoop (Dogg). ...Dre found Snoop, and let Snoop blow up. Look at Snoop today, Dre never stopped Snoop from blowing up. Dre had helped Snoop, and it was in good business. Then Dre found a white boy from Detroit, and he came in... Dre gave Eminem the chance to blow and they never stopped. Then they gave it to 50, and let him blow. 50 didn't pass the baton like that man. ... (50 Cent) wanted everybody to be soldiers forever, forever, forever, forever... and grow old... That will never hold up."

okay, but banks is still part of the unit officially, they had their fall outs before which is probably the reason why game made quoted assumption that even after 4 years passed still didnt prove to be true.

and his analogy with snoop, em etc doesnt match up, because unlike the other rappers dre found, 50 actually helped people blow, game sold 5 million, buck & banks went platinum.

no stanning but if at all fif is the best leader out of them, jay said it best:
    "All I see is these ? I made millionaires. Milling about, spilling they feelings in the air."
    Funny I seen that same quote on 50 website in a thread, by this big chin white boy LOL.

And damn I see the Wonder Twins are on a roll in this thread, they have over 70% of the post in here.

i dont understand that white boy talk wtf is da wonder twinz is that a popular show that yall watch?
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Wow...Is that really 50?? The same dude that made "Many Men"?? The same dude who made "What Up Gangsta?"...Wow man....Just wow, smh.

yes that is really woodface & that is SELLIN OUT @ itz finest!

Wonder twins are two loaves of white-bread, it's an insult used towards white Canadians by Ukranian immigrants.

Lot of emotions in this thread, the Wonder-Bread gang has gone from pale-white to beet-red in anger.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a ? about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

? get spayed or neutered to shut the ? up
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up

Unfunny post marathon from hrap

Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look who has the most posts in a 50 thread

shocking
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does this thread even turn into what it is now?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up

lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a ? about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?

That ? is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got ? male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

• T. Sanford
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up

That ? is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got ? male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

N/H at you acknowledging & being obsessed with Gee's dimples
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up

Tammy-the-? & his female-dog alias love the attention.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 smart tho...now evryone gonna ask banks bout this shiit
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options

i know rite i told u this mann male stalkin ? is gettin outta hand on herr else when i can c da same ? AVI on all my postz cuz sum stalker is watchin my postz reactin & flaggin my ? when i dont even use da reactionz smh....& yeaH rite when i had my real face pik n My avi therr was faceless faggotz on herr obsess;d wit my dimple, sayin im fat & white & wat eva these facelesss FAGGOTZ LIEZ they have told thru da yrz....i just find it funnie when sum faceless bitchz come wit all this wonder twin talk when we can b identified & they is sum faceless faggotz just talkin ? scared 2 post a pik cuz they dont wanna get xposed as JUSTIN BIEBER LOL....but again do u think blankz is gonna b on bLK MAJIK?

that is no MANN ? that is da TRUTH therr was faceless pretty BITCHZ aka FREDZ on herr who couldnt stop talkin about my dimple now thatz MANNN ? !

lol u got them real scorn...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicca shut yo ass up

That ? is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle..

except 50, right?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    except 50, right?

smh u stupid cracka woodface is apart of HIPHOP & thatz wat we r on herr 2 discuss not other MALE POSTERZ!
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    50 won though

how did woodface win when interscope dont give 2 shitz about him & he criez about it on TWITTER? yeah woodface is stanky rich after snitchin on many men but MUSICALLY ja rule said it best ITZ A WRAP a fukin dun dada fa da muuunkee woodface gotta BEG jimmy 2 get behind him NOW!
  • T. Sanford
    Options

i know rite i told u this mann male stalkin ? is gettin outta hand on herr else when i can c da same ? AVI on all my postz cuz sum stalker is watchin my postz reactin & flaggin my ? when i dont even use da reactionz smh....& yeaH rite when i had my real face pik n My avi therr was faceless faggotz on herr obsess;d wit my dimple, sayin im fat & white & wat eva these facelesss FAGGOTZ LIEZ they have told thru da yrz....i just find it funnie when sum faceless bitchz come wit all this wonder twin talk when we can b identified & they is sum faceless faggotz just talkin ? scared 2 post a pik cuz they dont wanna get xposed as JUSTIN BIEBER LOL....but again do u think blankz is gonna b on bLK MAJIK?

that is no MANN ? that is da TRUTH therr was faceless pretty BITCHZ aka FREDZ on herr who couldnt stop talkin about my dimple now thatz MANNN ? !

lol u got them real scorn...

So Hrap was one of the ones that couldnt stop talking about yo dimples nh?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goat trolling going on I see......

50 fans and anyone that falls for this ? deserves to be trolled.