Rappers that make you dislike a poster over?

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
What rappers have made you dislike a poster for sayin somethin about them?

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was one lonely-troll-kid who had a pic of MJ in his avatar and he would lay in his hospital-bed and drool into his
    green jello and type the silliest ? . I think he's a MOD now, it's impossible to tell these people apart.

Anyway he was obsessed with Tupac and Nas and he would talk about Tupac being a ballerina and a latent-homosexual and he would say that Nas was the ultimate loser blah blah blah. He would even log-out/log-in to use multiple aliases to co-sign himself.

Ultimately I didn't dislike him as a person due to him being anonymous and without an actual identity but I did began to feel less compassion for nerds, cripples, latent-homosexuals and random weirdos.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? is not that serious too me
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's not that serious.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't even know what the ? u tryna say
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote:
    What rappers have made you dislike a poster for sayin somethin about them?

This is an oddly worded question...but I have the urge to answer your question with a "no."
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at said poster giving H-Rap a feelings. Tommy Bilfiger you a ?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really not that serious to me. Once I log off I forget what posters say on here anyway.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None, I don't get emotionally invested like that
    ? is not that serious too me

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

I don't think that's him unless he has multiple alias lol
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant lie sometimes i want to hit a wall or something when people tell me they listen to Kreayshawn or Lil B.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at ? acting like they too cool with that "not that serious" ? . everybody has caught feelings on this board from someone else at one point or another stop the ? cause yall be the main ? pressing the feelings or wack button when somebody say something about your favorite rapper. plenty of jigga warriors got under my skin. usmarin3 ethered me with that pato avi and plenty other instances. monizzle done said a few things before that made me close my laptop and act like the IC didnt exist
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Shut yo ? up Jamel
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Is that his screen-name? I can't tell him apart from the rest of his aliases.

I wouldn't talk too bad about him because he might ban you....some posters have 20 different aliases.

I enjoy when posters put reactions on my posts because they acknowledge my posts when I ignore theirs.

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    smh at ? acting like they too cool with that "not that serious" ? . everybody has caught feelings on this board from someone else at one point or another stop the ? cause yall be the main ? pressing the feelings or wack button when somebody say something about your favorite rapper. plenty of jigga warriors got under my skin. usmarin3 ethered me with that pato avi and plenty other instances. monizzle done said a few things before that made me close my laptop and act like the IC didnt exist

So no one caught this? LMAO
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw i dont take this ? that serious. everybody has an opinion, even if its a stupid one
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    no one's disliked a poster because of a rapper though, and thats what I think the TS is asking.

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Squall wrote: »
    To answer this question. I don't really care, it's their opinions. Like when Gee talks down on people associated with Dre, Em, 50 Cent. I don't dislike him for that, I dislike him because he's a terrible poster and post the same ? .

whoz gaylias r u? cuz i dont know who u r & i dont give 2 shitz about ya postz so y r u worried about minez? & this is a HIPHOP 4UM wherr every1 can post n any thread they want 2 & every1 is not gonna like da same thang...so when i get on them 3 faggotz that u named itz on sum JUSTIFIED ? cuz dre help';d white emerica style hiphop from da streetz, feminem is a racist cracka & woodface is a muuunkee & a hater who diss;d da 757....so if i wanna speak on that ? on a HIPHOP 4um imma do that ? & i dont care if U dont like it stop readin my postz & typin my SN cuz i dont give 2 shitz about U!

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I know in the reverse plenty of Kats still have hard feelings with me for what I have said about their favorites to the point of Cyberstalking, hacking my accounts to change what I said or just delete my posts. Hell till they exposed the reactions some of those ? just flagged my every post over the hurt feelings regarding their mancrushes on Biggie and Eminem...