Rappers that make you dislike a poster over?

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    If anyone catches feelings, its Tomp

That ? acts like every rapper in new york ran a train on his moms
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Squall wrote: »
    To answer this question. I don't really care, it's their opinions. Like when Gee talks down on people associated with Dre, Em, 50 Cent. I don't dislike him for that, I dislike him because he's a terrible poster and post the same ? .

whoz gaylias r u? cuz i dont know who u r & i dont give 2 shitz about ya postz so y r u worried about minez? & this is a HIPHOP 4UM wherr every1 can post n any thread they want 2 & every1 is not gonna like da same thang...so when i get on them 3 faggotz that u named itz on sum JUSTIFIED ? cuz dre help';d white emerica style hiphop from da streetz, feminem is a racist cracka & woodface is a muuunkee & a hater who diss;d da 757....so if i wanna speak on that ? on a HIPHOP 4um imma do that ? & i dont care if U dont like it stop readin my postz & typin my SN cuz i dont give 2 shitz about U!

tumblr_m3vmy85CCb1qihztbo1_500.gif
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    HassanCHOP wrote: »

keep it up cracka & ya gonna get clapp;d take ya azz back 2 da duunkee & stop male stalkin!
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭

keep it up cracka & ya gonna get clapp;d take ya azz back 2 da duunkee & stop male stalkin!

i aint white and aint nobody stalkin yo fat assgriefing.jpg
  • GeE-757
    i aint white and aint nobody stalkin yo fat assgriefing.jpg

cracka stop stalkin me & postin pix of ya fat azz self
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah... no

people have their opinions.. so why dislike a rapper you like over what somebody from the internet said..

that ? sounds childish...
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squall wrote: »
    LMAO@ H-Rap's shot to Tommy Bilfiger.

fixed
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    No I've never disliked a poster because of a rapper. Weird question btw.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm Am I the only one who doesn't understand the thread title?
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    i c that woodface lovin ? tammy is back smh...lol@ hrap tryna act like tammy is blk ha
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    250ht06.jpg
    30s99qb.jpg

Yea I remember this one emotional old man mod pm'd me upset about me "slandering" that wacc ? pac

So when I told him to get lost he threatened to ban me and he stays mentionin me

Poor guy his emotions got the best of him

Meh' they made a Donkey thread about it and posted that guys face...? was tragic.

I never understood his malfunction and obsession with age until I saw his Benjamin Button looking face.

Now it all makes sense.

i c that woodface lovin ? tammy is back smh...lol@ hrap tryna act like tammy is blk ha

I thought the transvestite never left, I thought Tammy was a Mod.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrap getting sonned once again
  • H-Rap 180

I
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Last poster that tried to son me had to put a female-dog in her avatar to represent the ? in her blood.

.......check them avatars to see who my victims is.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I

Last poster that tried to son me had to put a female-dog in her avatar to represent the ? in her blood.

wack.......................
  • H-Rap 180

I

wack.......................

Oh ? ! I forgot you had the female-dog avatar to represent the ? in yoo!

But on-topic you should never dislike a stranger online, you can't dislike an anonymous person, opinions are opinions online.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    I gotta give this ? Tommy props, it's crazy how son be having ? that live and die off Pac's words so emotionally wound up...I'll admit the ? is a habitual line stepper when he praises the dude who allegedly clapped up Pac, but at the same time you dudes that worship Pac as the second coming of Muhammad would take the time and effort to ? on his black brother, Christopher Wallace if need be. ? for tat, ? ....don't get mad now
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread title got me like

67p4wmg3a6.jpg
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl @ Tommy post

T/s did u mean to ask does any poster make you dislike a rapper? If so hell yeah shadyteam & her 50 alias's made me dislike eminem.
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    LOL, that's a crazy question. If you dislike a poster because of an artist, then you need help. Even if reversed and you dislike an artist because of a poster (even though I can't understand because of the kind of posters that are on here) thn a hip hop forum isn't for you.
  • narv
    narv Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    There was one lonely-troll-kid who had a pic of MJ in his avatar and he would lay in his hospital-bed and drool into his
    green jello and type the silliest ? . I think he's a MOD now, it's impossible to tell these people apart

Anyway he was obsessed with Tupac and Nas and he would talk about Tupac being a ballerina and a latent-homosexual and he would say that Nas was the ultimate loser blah blah blah. He would even log-out/log-in to use multiple aliases to co-sign himself.

Ultimately I didn't dislike him as a person due to him being anonymous and without an actual identity but I did began to feel less compassion for nerds, cripples, latent-homosexuals and random weirdos.

stayin thowed
  • H-Rap 180
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I gotta give this ? Tommy props, it's crazy how son be having ? that live and die off Pac's words so emotionally wound up...I'll admit the ? is a habitual line stepper when he praises the dude who allegedly clapped up Pac, but at the same time you dudes that worship Pac as the second coming of Muhammad would take the time and effort to ? on his black brother, Christopher Wallace if need be. ? for tat, ? ....don't get mad now

That ? gets zero props he's the only troll that gets trolled by Trolls. You gassin' a ? .

The only time you see a Tupac thread is if he makes one, my sarcasm is worthy of screen-shots, them ? is like camera pics and candy to a kiddie.

I promise you wont never see somebody get in front of a video-camera and ? on Tupac or Biggie just net-nerds too scared to put an identity next to their words.
  • narv
    staying tthowed
  • narv
    edited May 2012