Rappers that make you dislike a poster over?

13»

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I thought the transvestite never left, I thought Tammy was a Mod.

lol@ transvestite....i neva knew tammy was a mod??!?! but regardless she ownz 50 cuuurly signature gggay-unit dildoz smh....but watz up wit this clown BostonDroz male stalkin sig? this ? is watchin our postz dont nobody give 2 shitz about his cracka azz or his cracka postz so y is he male stalkin?? imean this ? has flagg;d damn near all my postz that ? should call fa a PERMANENT BANNIN cuz that is MALE STALKNI!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ me bein a mod when I been banned for the last 3 months

Dumb fucc impressionable orangutang

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    simple ass question did you every dislike a poster becuase the said something negative about one of your favorite rappers?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    GeE-757 wrote: »

lol@ transvestite....i neva knew tammy was a mod??!?! but regardless she ownz 50 cuuurly signature gggay-unit dildoz smh....but watz up wit this clown BostonDroz male stalkin sig? this ? is watchin our postz dont nobody give 2 shitz about his cracka azz or his cracka postz so y is he male stalkin?? imean this ? has flagg;d damn near all my postz that ? should call fa a PERMANENT BANNIN cuz that is MALE STALKNI!

Tammy the ? ?

? fam' these imposters put a different man in their avatars so much that I can't tell them apart, all I know is that his
    Screen-name is a 60 yr old white dude that used to design clothes.

Yeah ain't nothing going to happen to flag-abusers or hack-? so we just gonna have to ignore them so they don't get the sick satisfaction of knowing we noticed.
    Lol @ me bein a mod when I been banned for the last 3 months

Dumb fucc impressionable orangutang
    LOL

We can't tell you apart from the rest of the aliases but your ? -ass is back so we can ? , spit & ? on you again.

BillFaggit the 45 year old ? from the suburbs
  • GeE-757
    LOL@ TAMMY 'BILLFAGGIT'
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHhaHAHHHAah. oh wait, it wasnt actually funny.
  • riddlerap
    glad you got pet names for everyone though.
  • H-Rap 180
    riddlerap wrote: »
    glad you got pet names for everyone though.

Fiddy got pet-names too

These are his Top 5 Pet-names for his fan base:

"I don't see only ? can judge me, 'cause I see things clear
    Quick these crackers will give my black ass a hundred years
    I'm like Paulie in Goodfellas, you can call me the Don"

50-Cent "Many Men"

^^^^? on your fanbase and shout-out the Mafia in the same breathe

"If ya'll hear (hear), the ? ' (? ')
    Chase these crackers that's cuttin' us right now
    (You should be here) Man you still local
    I'm out the hood man (I'm out the hood man) (c'mon)"

50Cent "You should be here"

"I spoke it Michael Vick and I told him I'm happy he home
    You tell them crackers sorry ? then you get back on"

50Cent "Flight 187"

"I talk about my arsenal, I rap about my infantry,
    them crackers they be scared of me, the hood man they into me"

50Cent "Crime Wave"

"Erica the jump-shot but he's smoking ? now
    The Lunatics the Lost Boys cheap ? is wack now
    Country boots show dem crackers got him on his back now
    And Sean runnin' round with his gat now"

50Cent "Im so Hood"

Damn Homie, no wonder you worship 50-Cent...he's speaking directly to you.
  • BostonDro
    BostonDro Members Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

lol, at me being the stalker, but yet you keep bringing up my name and posting my pic.

I know your too slow to understand what's going on so I'll let your handler explain it to in a way that wont hurt your feelings and so you both can go on thinking you guys didn't get ethered on a public forum. enjoy

• H-Rap 180

I bodied the one troll-white so bad that he took screen-shots of the Ether to share with the rest of the world.

He got a man-crush on you....Jungle-Fever. NO MANN!
  • riddlerap
    actually thats 50 being realistic and realizing white people run every single major institution. try again.
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Fiddy got pet-names too

These are his Top 5 Pet-names for his fan base:

"I don't see only ? can judge me, 'cause I see things clear
    Quick these crackers will give my black ass a hundred years
    I'm like Paulie in Goodfellas, you can call me the Don"

50-Cent "Many Men"

^^^^? on your fanbase and shout-out the Mafia in the same breathe

"If ya'll hear (hear), the ? ' (? ')
    Chase these crackers that's cuttin' us right now
    (You should be here) Man you still local
    I'm out the hood man (I'm out the hood man) (c'mon)"

50Cent "You should be here"

"I spoke it Michael Vick and I told him I'm happy he home
    You tell them crackers sorry ? then you get back on"

50Cent "Flight 187"

"I talk about my arsenal, I rap about my infantry,
    them crackers they be scared of me, the hood man they into me"

50Cent "Crime Wave"

"Erica the jump-shot but he's smoking ? now
    The Lunatics the Lost Boys cheap ? is wack now
    Country boots show dem crackers got him on his back now
    And Sean runnin' round with his gat now"

50Cent "Im so Hood"

Damn Homie, no wonder you worship 50-Cent...he's speaking directly to you.

dead
    BostonDro wrote: »
    lol, at me being the stalker, but yet you keep bringing up my name and posting my pic.

I know your too slow to understand what's going on so I'll let your handler explain it to in a way that wont hurt your feelings and so you both can go on thinking you guys didn't get ethered on a public forum. enjoy

gtfoh u have flagg;d damn near all my postz so i have no choice but 2 c ya cracka pik cuz ya male stalkin watchin all my postz & that should call fa a PERMANENT BANNIN cuz that is MANN ? ...i bet if u go threw ya postz u wont c me flaggin or reactin 2 nun of ya post cuz i dont give 2 shitz about ya lame cracka azz smh...
    I bodied the one troll-white so bad that he took screen-shots of the Ether to share with the rest of the world.

lol but real talk sumthang needz 2 b dun about all this male stalkin this cracka is doin i shouldnt have 2 look @ his cracka face n all my postz cuz hez watchin my ? reactin & flaggin my ? this cracka male stalkin ? should not b tolerated on a blk musik site that should b a PERMANENT BANNIN...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2012

Good job of doing exactly what I said you would do, you even tried to make it seem like people don't see the ? in you by saying you ethered me for making you catch feelings and abusing your mod powers to give me a warning. You can now go back to caping for your pet aswell as changing and deleting other people's post.

gtfoh u have flagg;d damn near all my postz so i have no choice but 2 c ya cracka pik cuz ya male stalkin watchin all my postz & that should call fa a PERMANENT BANNIN cuz that is MANN ? ...i bet if u go threw ya postz u wont c me flaggin or reactin 2 nun of ya post cuz i dont give 2 shitz about ya lame cracka azz smh...

Feelings... [click]

LOL I turned this alias into my personal pet.

He_Mad.jpg
  • GeE-757
    lol@ personal pet....
  • BostonDro

Good job of doing exactly what I said you would do, you even tried to make it seem like people don't see the ? in you by saying you ethered me for making you catch feelings and abusing your mod powers to give me a warning. You can now go back to caping for your pet aswell as changing and deleting other people's post.

Feelings... [click]

LOL I turned this alias into my personal pet.

He_Mad.jpg

LOL, you delete my post but quote it, you just proved you caught feelings and abuse your mod powers. I'll repost it for you in case you want to retract and delete your own post.

• BostonDro

Feelings... [click]

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The second Reason thread today that got moved to Donkey...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is hilarious
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    What does woodface mean?