T.O. Released from the Allen Wranglers......

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope he doesn't commit that
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dis is crazy mane he tried commiting suicide before things look real bleak
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heart not in it
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Heart not in it

In what, his chest? Cosign.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hilarious
    he was only obligated to play in home games and that opposing teams had to pay him to play in away games.

wasn't he a part owner too?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he lost that ownership share as well.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. It's like zuckerburg being banned from facebook
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodbinephoto.gif

ol can't get right ass ? SMH
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TO losin so much people think he eventually gonna off himself?

hilarious..but I dont even know what else TO can do with himself. Might as well just get a job as a football coach at a HS or something. Or UPS
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    I have no sympathy for this cat. He thought he was too good to do pr work for a arena league team. This is the same cat who claims hes not a locker room cancer. If he wouldnt humble himself at this stage of his career you can imagine the ? this guy was when he was at his peak. Life is making an example out of this guy. I knew he was bitchmade in San Fran when he took the cheerleaders pompoms.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

hilarious..but I dont even know what else TO can do with himself. Might as well just get a job as a football coach at a HS or something. Or UPS

its widely assumed he attempted suicide before...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    steven a smith just said that hes scared owens may ? himself
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owens said he will sue them.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moyo wrote: »
    Man r y'all really wishing death on this man??? Come on y'all chill wit that ish!!! I hope T.O. Gets his mind right, it's kinda sad to see em get best down this way.

Never wish that, but he's already made a couple of attempts with pills over the years that everyone has claimed were "accidents." It's the same ? they said when Seau drove his truck off a ? cliff.

At least A.I. safeguarded himself against failure with his assholish nature by setting up that trust fund and only have kids with his wife. Refusing to sign the divorce papers is also G as ? since so long as he doesn't she can't take any of his money or get child support. Furthermore, since he has a multimillion dollar nest egg, he doesn't have to grovel to ESPN or other sports outlets looking for work.

T.O.'s on a ? island, though. No one in the league will touch him. Media hates his guts. Son's a clear attention ? and he's cut off from his supply at every turn--AND he's broke. I'm not saying it's inevitable, but what signs has he shown that he can exist without the spotlight in a positive and healthy manner?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest fall-off of an all-time-great in sports history?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    The biggest fall-off of an all-time-great in sports history?

Unfortunately, Lawrence Taylor is still the GOAT in that arena. T.O. can't even get attention being the greatest failure of all-time. :(
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    he would have shown committment if he had kept it...sure its NOT the glamorous job....but its still a job........
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »

its widely assumed he attempted suicide before...

twice...
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know what y'all, his game winning catch against Green Bay in the playoffs in '99, was the best & worst thing to ever happen to this ? . T.O. Used to be humble as hell back then. Check the tape after he made that catch he thanked all of his teammates. Cryin n ? , but after that he became a star, and he hasn't been the same since.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ay Allen, Tx got some freaky ass lil rich girls out there *winks*.....bigass cribs, cars, and parents thats too busy to keep up with they ass....

just thought i'd add that
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think his life will be a little bit easier if he simply comes out of the closet

the ? is ? , period. All of his actions in recent years have been that of an attention ? , spotlight seeking diva.

he cries about EVERYTHING, good or bad. If they win a game, he wants the credit and he cries for it, if they lose, it's not his fault, blames others, and cries about it. Only females have that emotional function.

he's ? and that's what's eating away at his soul. he wants to maintain the image of the heroic ? , but the female inside of him is fighting to get out, and it's an inner-battle within himself. That's why we see this reckless behavoir. He can't concentrate on getting money the right way, and continue to get it over a long period of time. Instead, his inner-? is always on display and it pushes everyone away, because they see that having this guy around will be an issue. If you work in an office setting, have any of you ever noticed that all the drama is either started or surrounds a woman? If so, then that's TO. You can't have this dude around without something ? popping off because of what he does, due to what he's battling inside of himself.

the "accidents"/suicide attempts are nothing but attempts to ? the ? in him, even if it means taking himself out all together. Maybe if he succeeds in killing himself on purpose or by "accident", the people will 'feel' for him and have sympathy for his extinguished life. One way or another, people will once again be talking about him.

I see the LA Lakers the same way as an organization. Win or lose, people will continue to talk about them. When they win, cool, it's expected and people will talk about how great of an organization they are, but if they lose and get bounced out of the playoffs, something must be done to right the ship and even though they not playing any more, there's some controversy brewing that puts them in the news, overshadowing the teams that should be getting the light for advancing.

TO and the Lakers are birds of a feather.

Going on Dr. Phil was a payday, regardless of how it made him look. He needs the money, and exploiting himself for a buck is what he's resorted to doing. He's going to start doing dumb ? to get attention and to get paid if he's really THAT broke. It will continue until someone/he turns his lights out, permanetly. TO will try something again to keep his name in our mouths, and once we stop talking about him, he'll try to catch a bullet with his teeth, and lose.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah....his football career is over
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allen texas white girls love black men too
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mally_G wrote: »
    i think his life will be a little bit easier if he simply comes out of the closet

the ? is ? , period. All of his actions in recent years have been that of an attention ? , spotlight seeking diva.

he cries about EVERYTHING, good or bad. If they win a game, he wants the credit and he cries for it, if they lose, it's not his fault, blames others, and cries about it. Only females have that emotional function.

he's ? and that's what's eating away at his soul. he wants to maintain the image of the heroic ? , but the female inside of him is fighting to get out, and it's an inner-battle within himself. That's why we see this reckless behavoir. He can't concentrate on getting money the right way, and continue to get it over a long period of time. Instead, his inner-? is always on display and it pushes everyone away, because they see that having this guy around will be an issue. If you work in an office setting, have any of you ever noticed that all the drama is either started or surrounds a woman? If so, then that's TO. You can't have this dude around without something ? popping off because of what he does, due to what he's battling inside of himself.

the "accidents"/suicide attempts are nothing but attempts to ? the ? in him, even if it means taking himself out all together. Maybe if he succeeds in killing himself on purpose or by "accident", the people will 'feel' for him and have sympathy for his extinguished life. One way or another, people will once again be talking about him.

I see the LA Lakers the same way as an organization. Win or lose, people will continue to talk about them. When they win, cool, it's expected and people will talk about how great of an organization they are, but if they lose and get bounced out of the playoffs, something must be done to right the ship and even though they not playing any more, there's some controversy brewing that puts them in the news, overshadowing the teams that should be getting the light for advancing.

TO and the Lakers are birds of a feather.

Going on Dr. Phil was a payday, regardless of how it made him look. He needs the money, and exploiting himself for a buck is what he's resorted to doing. He's going to start doing dumb ? to get attention and to get paid if he's really THAT broke. It will continue until someone/he turns his lights out, permanetly. TO will try something again to keep his name in our mouths, and once we stop talking about him, he'll try to catch a bullet with his teeth, and lose.

that was a pretty good assessment all together but you lost me talking about the lakers organization