The Hatfields And The McCoys (History Channel)

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here go them dagum Hatfields!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them hatfields ain't ? around
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    @themadlionsfan

Co-Sign. The Hatfields are about that life. If Randall would have just gave up he could have saved his family. SMH.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    it's about time
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Damn Randall McCoy went out guns a blazing!!!!
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    i googled that ? 5 seconds after it went off....never happened....however he was ? bitter throughout the rest of his life...
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    @themadlisonsfan

Lol. I kind of figured that. Nice little add in though. Man that was ? good as hell though. I will definently be getting that on Blu-Ray. I wish it was a week long a went into some more details.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Will Munny

Devil Hatfield was CSA also

In the show or in real life?

But yeah, the Hatfields were better than the McCoys. Jim Vance had it coming, I just wish that lawyer would have gotten shot. Bad Frank didn't really need to die, but like what lies behind the downfall of many a great man, a cold hearted woman helped bring it on. Nancy McCoy was a ? . She just looked sinister.

So what Rosanna McCoy sick or did she poison herself?

Man I just Randall McCoy was a ? damn ? . Ran out on his fam and stuff, that was ? up. I didn't give a flying ? about Cotton Top getting hanged tho, he shot a little girl.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I would have been ? if Jim Vance didn't die. Them hatfield were organize and some gansta ? tho while the McCoy was sloppy as ? .
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hatfields were about that life and you could tell the mcCoys weren't. They ran to the law every chance they got and still took Ls
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the disentegration of McCoy was disheartening.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ol'Ran was a ? ....Devil was right about the War, right about the lumber and he knew when to tool up.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    This miniseries was amazing.

I felt myself being team McCoy. I didn't like how Devil Anse abandoned his fellow troops. And Jim Vance was guilty from the beginning for killing that guy in the shack. Big mistake by Vance, because from that moment the guy's daughter Nancy swore to killing Hatfields. She was on a mission the whole time; that's why she married Johnse, just to get info on the Hatfields. That's some CIA-level commitment to the cause right there.

Johnse was an idiot. Devil should've shot him when he had the chance.

Rosanna was an embarrassment to her family. The Hatfields are killing her brothers left and right, yet she still wanted to be with Johnse.

Randall McCoy started out on the right side, but the family fued destroyed him.

I sympathize with the McCoys (though they were the most disorganized and disloyal of the two families).
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost slept on this series and I'm glad I was able to catch it
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just caught up on it. Really good miniseries. History channel should do more mini series like this. Not sure how totally accurate everything was, but the more true to the actual events the better.

Anyway I was riding with the Hatfields the whole time, it became as simple as when Devil came home to his woman she could definitely get it more than when Randall came home to his wife. Though I'll give her credit, talking about don't seed me up.. lol.. Devil's woman was looking right all the til the end of the series.
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah they get props for that miniseries.

Have it on DVR and the whole 9...matter of fact when I leave work and go home I should burn one and watch Part 2 again
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I think I like the Hatfields more. The McCoys were the ones randomly murdering Hatfields, (except for Jim Vance killing that McCoy in the beginning, but Jim Vance should die too.) Plus IRL the Hatfields were USA and the McCoys were CSA.

And McCoys are doing all that shifty ? , putting out bounties and hiring guns. Lawyer dude is a ? .
    Nah, Devil Anse Hatfield and Randall McCoy were both on the confederate side but Devil Anse dipped out before the war was over while Randall stayed the course. It was Randall's brother; Asa Harmon who was on the union side and was killed for it by Uncle Jim Vance who didn't even sign up for the war because he knew the South couldn't win.