"THERE'S ONLY LIKE 7 FEMALES HERE", "THIS SITE IS LIKE 90% MALE"

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Powder Room
? !!!

Like I've said on here a few times before, that's a lie. I think it's more like 60% male and 40% female. With this new upgrade to the site that allows you to see who gave you a reaction confirms this. I looked at a few of my post and others post and checked the reactions. I've counted at least 11 chicks on my post reactions alone on here that been signed up since 09 - 11. They all got one thing in common and that's a low ass post count(15 post to none at all). About 7 of them had pictures too. I also noticed new chicks all of a sudden starting to post and join up since the upgrade too lol. The "new chicks" I've seen popping up on this site all of a sudden seem to be familiar with the I.C too......hmmmm.........Use some logic for a minute people. Threads be having like 30 - 50 post in them and like 600 - 1,000+ views. Out of all them views y'all really think it's "90% men"? Even if the same posters came back to that thread 5 or 10 times it still wouldn't amount up to the views.

Anyway, STOP LURKING AND START POSTING LADIES!!!!!(I know y'all reading this) why did yall sign up if all you're gonna do is lurk?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8YxSzXnZ40&ob=av2e

off topic:
I noticed a lot of cats have taken back the bad reactions that they have given me lol. The ones I saw that were taken away those posters don't give out bad reactions to anyone anymore. Ol scary ? .

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ladies lurk for a reason..y'all are ? .

yep.

• PILL_COSBY
    The ladies lurk for a reason..y'all are ? .
    That's another overblown statement on here but I'll save that for another topic. Out of all the dudes on here we all ass holes or most of us are................come on son!! It's only a handful of heathens on here and you know it. The bad part about it is that I notice yall love to "entertain" these few heathens. All yall got to do is ignore them but what do yall do? And yall wonder why dudes always saying yall like thugs/bad boys/ aint ? ass dudes.

@pico rivera

Sup ? !! came through this ? with the drive by lol.

• PILL_COSBY
    Hey!!! All of us aren't. Da ? ?
    lol she knows this. She just pays attention to the heathens like a lot of women do for some strange reason.

• PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2012
    Smh..even the ones not being outright ? are egging the ? on..and you know if someone is verbally attacked they're going to do one of two things..respond or run.
    Or ignore them..........Try it and see what happens. The results will shock you.

@missleading
    name the ass holes off the top of your head right now. I bet you can't name past 10.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those missing reactions may be due to the dope poster holocaust...
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2012
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    those missing reactions may be due to the dope poster holocaust...
    naaa boog, they still active. smh at some of these ? ass mods banning damn near all the main posters on this site at one point. I done seen a gang of cool ass posters banned and all the lame/trolls still posting.

• ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    On this site Bruh? 10 is way too low. I've been here since '08 and some of the ignorant ? that goes on here still surprises me. It takes a certain kinda lady to post here.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    i think 90% is a pedantic way of saying 'vast majority'
  • PILL_COSBY
    ex-soldier wrote: »
    On this site Bruh? 10 is way too low. I've been here since '08 and some of the ignorant ? that goes on here still surprises me. It takes a certain kinda lady to post here.
    I been here since like 02/03ish. Most of them cats are trolls, trying to look cool on the net, or just be ? around. There's only a few true ass holes bruh. Them ? be getting all the chicks mad as ? lol. But like you said though if you can't throw a few jokes around or take them you don't need to sign up. You can lurk without signing up lol.
    i think 90% is a pedantic way of saying 'vast majority'
    I feel you but what I'm saying in a pedantic way is that is not true at all. This is the net and more women are on the net than we are. Also this is one of the biggest hip hop sites on the net. so there is lots of chicks here. I be on world star hip hop sometimes and be seeing all kinds of females. They got this new system where you can't post without using a facebook,twitter, yahoo etc etc account. It be hella females on there, more than I thought was there. The funny part about it is most of them be in the butt ? naked ass shaking videos(wink wink) posting.

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm down TS, sounding a little thirsty out here calculating percentages. Admittedly though, would be nice to have a more balanced ratio.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2012
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2012
    Calm down TS, sounding a little thirsty out here calculating percentages. Admittedly though, would be nice to have a more balanced ratio.
    Bruh, this post doesn't make you look cool or funny at all. How the ? you connect wanting more chicks to post on here instead of a bunch of dudes posting as being thirsty?

me: man we need some more females here

you: Maaaan you thirsty

2mdphfb.jpg

[/quote]

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I feel you but what I'm saying in a pedantic way is that is not true at all. This is the net and more women are on the net than we are. Also this is one of the biggest hip hop sites on the net. so there is lots of chicks here. I be on world star hip hop sometimes and be seeing all kinds of females. They got this new system where you can't post without using a facebook,twitter, yahoo etc etc account. It be hella females on there, more than I thought was there. The funny part about it is most of them be in the butt ? naked ass shaking videos(wink wink) posting.

but if someone isn't actively posting can you really call them a member? this can go both ways cuz i'm sure it's just as many dudes that lurk & don't contribute anything as it is females. of the people that actively post, whether they're serious or trolls, the vast majority are male.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, if you bothered to continue reading my post you'll see I actually agreed with you. You just made it seem more serious then it really is.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    .......Trolling drive by
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    90% males

and 40% of those males are 50% of the supposed females posting-watch yaselves
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of youngsters on here. messing up the game
  • [Deleted User]
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    lol @ Chi and Thulsa

I'm just saying.... don't ambush them. I'm sure it's overwhelming

This discussion has been closed.