Which side of MissL's Face do you like better?

SneakDZA
SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
obviously missl is a pretty young lady no matter how you look at her...

OxP3.jpg

the question is... which missL reigns supreme?

In my opinion the left side is very pretty...

missl_left.jpg

she seems like the nice kind of girl that you can take home to meet your mom. she's the kinda chick who either likes watching sports and drinking beer or just pretends to in order to make her fella feel comfortable around her. unfortunately the left side of missL also looks like the type to never give you a ? under any circumstance even though she'll let you go down on her like five times before you realize that she's not going to return the favor.

MissL on the right... she's a vixen...

aRJwZ.jpg

this is a broad who knows what she wants and knows how to get it. she hasn't realized her full potential as a sex-kitten yet but she's well on her way. She's willing to do things that make MissL on the left blush and then get a little moist thinking about and then feel ashamed and pray to jesus for forgiveness.

If it ever seems like missleading sometimes posts as a boring ? and sometimes posts as a jaded, sarcastic closet ? ... now we know why. Obviously I prefer the slutty, sultry MissL on the right but I wonder what the general consensus is.

Comments