The hungry as fck and dropping your food on the floor unappreciation thread!

Well Got Dam
Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AKA Donkey
i be mad as ? when that happen yo!

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember this ? made dirt, and dirt don't hurt

... blow that ? off if u pick it up within 3 seconds
  • Well Got Dam
    ? droppin a plate of spagehetti the sauce soakin up all the dirt on floor and ? , ? that
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Man I had this happen to me b4. Man It was a big ass turkey sandwich with mustard and ketchup. I was like Nooooooooooooooo as it fell
  • Well Got Dam
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Man I had this happen to me b4. Man It was a big ass turkey sandwhich whith mustard and ketchup. I was like Nooooooooooooooo as it fell

? be going in slow motion and ? ............i aint no ? but ? let one of my favorite meals fall off my plate i might shed a tear
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step your reflex game up.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea unless it fell in some dirt pick it up and eat it

? like spaghetti sauce is just a lost cause. Gotta be like a wing or something you can just pick right back up
  • KingJamal
    DAMITT wrote: »
    Man I had this happen to me b4. Man It was a big ass turkey sandwhich whith mustard and ketchup. I was like Nooooooooooooooo as it fell

? be going in slow motion and ? ............i aint no ? but ? let one of my favorite meals fall off my plate i might shed a tear

Forreal man. I was hungry as hell to

• Well Got Dam
    yeah depends on what da food is, ? like a bowl of ceral or some ? a no go, but neck bone or some plantains or some ? like that ? is still edible
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    I got a 30 case of white castle burgers for a kids party and drop about 25 of them in the parking lot i pick them ? up like it wasn't nothing...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost tipped over a bowl of spaghetti week before last. I was able to salvage most of it though...*whew*
  • KingJamal
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »
    I got a 30 case of white castle burgers for a kids party and drop about 25 of them in the parking lot i pick them ? up like it wasn't nothing...

Ah no u wrong for that lol
  • Well Got Dam

hahahha,this ? had them lil ? eating rocks, oil leaks and asphalt off their white castle burgers
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I guess I'm going to Krystal's for lunch now.
  • playmaker88
    edited May 2012

Lmao you are ? up

... this ? got me dyin im picturing someone frantically picking up the burgers and putting them in the box
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

kids don't know the difference i bet they were hype as ? . I used to feed my daughter stale ass cereal or chips. she would just eat it.
  • KingJamal
    lamontbdc wrote: »

kids don't know the difference i bet they were hype as ? . I used to feed my daughter stale ass cereal or chips. she would just eat it.

LMAO yall don't give a ?
  • Well Got Dam

this ? knows how to save money
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2012

He got the knock off brands

Lieutenant Crunch

Fruity Gravel

Fruit Hoops

Instead of Trix it'll be Treatz

• Well Got Dam

Lieutenant Crunch

Fruity Gravel

Fruit Hoops

hahahaha i remember them no name brands, Apple Dapples, Crunch Cap N, Cruncheeos, Choco Puffs, Charms ol Lucky, hit moms wit the Shaq face you aint foolin me, ? was good though ? it
  • KingJamal

Lieutenant Crunch

Fruity Gravel

Fruit Hoops

hahahaha i remember them no name brands, Apple Dapples, Crunch Cap N, Cruncheeos, Choco Puffs, Charms ol Lucky, hit moms wit the Shaq face you aint foolin me, ? was good though ? it
    Yea it'll taste the same but when people come over u don't want nobody goin through ya pantry seeing all the knock off ? u got lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i'm on, this ? happens way more then it should. The worst is when you only have one piece of pizza left, or 2 slices of bread left, etc and you drop that ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012

lol dude didnt put the locks on his burger briefcase. lol @ the thought of them ? fallin out though
  • playmaker88
    One morning I hooked up this hamburger patty egg sandwich with jelly. I had the munchies like a motha...im driving some ? cut me off I switch lanes and my ? was all over the floorboard. I screamed like a lil ?

*Dead*
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    The worst is when you have perfected your plate.

You just made the most delicious sandwich, used the last cheese and cut the last tomato. You've topped it off w chips and that one pickle, turn around and knock it to ground and watching it fall. Then you stare at your 10 minute creation mad as ? .
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    lmao@ vibe. When you see that plate falling, ? feels like it's in slow motion.